Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:03 pm
gundam-chan
Hmmm, guess we'll never know then wink

i guess so... 3nodding pirate  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:50 pm
I burnt myself in the forehead with my thumb... and now it is red and skin is peeling there (Nice idea to use Lord Jagged)  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:35 pm
Mankati
I burnt myself in the forehead with my thumb... and now it is red and skin is peeling there (Nice idea to use Lord Jagged)

Well, it worked, didn't it? Yes, it did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:54 pm
Lord Jagged
Mankati

Well, it worked, didn't it? Yes, it did.

lol.thats very interesting...at least u know it works^.~  

13GreenRoses

Mankati

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:33 pm
I knew it works... and now I can at least turn it on and off without... you know... burning myself haha... ow...  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:35 pm
Mankati
I knew it works... and now I can at least turn it on and off without... you know... burning myself haha... ow...

you can turn it on and off??!! 0.o...how cool!!^.^ pirate 4laugh  

13GreenRoses

Mankati

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:18 am
I think of my head my thumb as a lighter and then flick it like one and it works... and then to turn it off I flick it again  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:46 am
I believe firmly that all of humanity has natural talents with empathy. Some people project their feelings better than absorb them and vice versa. But which one are you?

Getting to my natural talents, which I believe I have posted somewhere around these forums, I see things differently than most people. Think of the world being "veiled" by layers upon layers of partially translucent curtains. Each curtain filters out whatever it is that they are covering so that human eyes cannot see it.

I have the ability to see the curtains and can peel them back to see what lays beyond. What is it I see? Free flowing energy, those who have passed, warning signs, emotions, the strings/webbings that connect all living things, doorways/nexuses, amongst other things. I can also see characteristics of a person displayed in an almost blueprint like state. (Yay for fun party tricks!) stressed  

Ciora

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:08 pm
Mankati
I think of my head my thumb as a lighter and then flick it like one and it works... and then to turn it off I flick it again

lol thats cool^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:12 pm
Ciora
I believe firmly that all of humanity has natural talents with empathy. Some people project their feelings better than absorb them and vice versa. But which one are you?

Getting to my natural talents, which I believe I have posted somewhere around these forums, I see things differently than most people. Think of the world being "veiled" by layers upon layers of partially translucent curtains. Each curtain filters out whatever it is that they are covering so that human eyes cannot see it.

I have the ability to see the curtains and can peel them back to see what lays beyond. What is it I see? Free flowing energy, those who have passed, warning signs, emotions, the strings/webbings that connect all living things, doorways/nexuses, amongst other things. I can also see characteristics of a person displayed in an almost blueprint like state. (Yay for fun party tricks!) stressed

well... sweatdrop i can actually do both quite well,i can take negativity from people and put in positivity...i like that "layers" idea...ill have to try that sometime.its nice to see what all the things i can do are...my list keeps growing...  

13GreenRoses

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:53 pm
13GreenRoses
well... sweatdrop i can actually do both quite well,i can take negativity from people and put in positivity...

This is called energy manipulation. I'd consider it in more of a magickal and even a religious field than supernatural. We use this in my household all the time, creating wards and shields to keep our home atmosphere pleasant and safe. It uses the same concepts to that of what you're doing.

Just be careful that you're not being vampiric when you do this. Some people enjoy their personal space and do not take well to invasions.

As long as you can visualize energy and place intent behind this, almost anyone has this ability. Martial artists also use this to an extent to add an extra "umph" behind their hits. An O-sensei can gently place a finger on a person and send them flying across the room. Rather impressive to watch. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Ciora
13GreenRoses
well... sweatdrop i can actually do both quite well,i can take negativity from people and put in positivity...

This is called energy manipulation. I'd consider it in more of a magickal and even a religious field than supernatural. We use this in my household all the time, creating wards and shields to keep our home atmosphere pleasant and safe. It uses the same concepts to that of what you're doing.

Just be careful that you're not being vampiric when you do this. Some people enjoy their personal space and do not take well to invasions.

As long as you can visualize energy and place intent behind this, almost anyone has this ability. Martial artists also use this to an extent to add an extra "umph" behind their hits. An O-sensei can gently place a finger on a person and send them flying across the room. Rather impressive to watch. ^^

hm...thanks for explaining^.^  

13GreenRoses

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:28 pm
My thumb hasn't been working anymore... I feel sad... i want more thumbed cooked foods >.<  

Mankati

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:47 pm
Mankati
My thumb hasn't been working anymore... I feel sad... i want more thumbed cooked foods >.<
May I cut youre thumb off and examin it?  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff