Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Guild wish list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:29 pm
Im questing for a SWAT Helmet.

1.3k/5k !!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:49 am
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
I have been trying to get Winged Anklets. I had them a very long time ago and sold them for 8K. I was so foolish! crying

ack! That sucks. I had a couple lunar/solar letters and sold them before the price started to go up
From now on, I'm putting the stuff I don't want in the suitcase and store it until it's worth something. ((come to think of it, I think somebody actually offered my Superstar shades and 3k, which is even worse))  

[Satan]

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:50 am
s0ul caper~
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
I have been trying to get Winged Anklets. I had them a very long time ago and sold them for 8K. I was so foolish! crying

ack! That sucks. I had a couple lunar/solar letters and sold them before the price started to go up
From now on, I'm putting the stuff I don't want in the suitcase and store it until it's worth something. ((come to think of it, I think somebody actually offered my Superstar shades and 3k, which is even worse))

Storage is a good idea. Next time I donate, I'm saving the letters for a while 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:19 pm
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~

Storage is a good idea. Next time I donate, I'm saving the letters for a while 3nodding
The only problem I have is the fact that I never can save anything. sweatdrop  

[Satan]

MightyWeresquid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:07 pm
I really want a Guitar of Demona and/or a Lunar Cloak. I'm questing the impossible. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:53 am
One thing I'm really looking forward to is when I get about 300k from Mako18. I might even get 400k. eek So I'll be able to get my Winged Anklets back. Man, I love being a core guild member of the FFVII Guild. (and this place, obcourse.)  

[Satan]

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:53 am
s0ul caper~
One thing I'm really looking forward to is when I get about 300k from Mako18. I might even get 400k. eek So I'll be able to get my Winged Anklets back. Man, I love being a core guild member of the FFVII Guild. (and this place, obcourse.)

domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:36 pm
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~

domokun

domokun domokun  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:05 am
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~

domokun

domokun domokun
eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:28 am
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~

domokun

domokun domokun
eek

evil evil evil evil evil evil evil
4laugh  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

E_Night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:57 pm
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~

domokun

domokun domokun
eek

4laugh

Im so lost on what i should add to my avi. I was thinking of getting the black web bustier thingy
but i also want Demonic Pitchfork

Striped Stockings

Chain Wallet

Nightmare Headband

Nightmare collar all which are going to cost so much
perhaps i should go after a diff. idea? (i drew a kickass avi art of me with all the stuff i wanted and it looks tight! i wish my scanner was working but alas its not) crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:49 am
E_Night
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
One thing I''m really looking forward to is when I get about 300k from Mako18. I might even get 400k. eek So I''ll be able to get my Winged Anklets back. Man, I love being a core guild member of the FFVII Guild. (and this place, obcourse.)

domokun

domokun domokun
eek

4laugh

Im so lost on what i should add to my avi. I was thinking of getting the black web bustier thingy
but i also want Demonic Pitchfork

Striped Stockings

Chain Wallet

Nightmare Headband

Nightmare collar all which are going to cost so much
perhaps i should go after a diff. idea? (i drew a kickass avi art of me with all the stuff i wanted and it looks tight! i wish my scanner was working but alas its not) crying
I still wouldn''t have had enough money to make my avatar look good. Mako18 gave my 450,000 gold for being one of the most devout FFVII guild members.  

[Satan]

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:44 am
s0ul caper~
I still wouldn''t have had enough money to make my avatar look good. Mako18 gave my 450,000 gold for being one of the most devout FFVII guild members.
I ish poor and greedy, so ya'll are screwed heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:16 am
[_caustic_]
s0ul caper~
I ish poor and greedy, so ya'll are screwed heart
Greedy Pride! scream heart  

[Satan]

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:40 pm
longest i've gone without spending teh moolah: 3k sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers