Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo boys : are they overrated? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

well, are they?
  yes
  no
View Results

xAthenax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:56 am
some people beleive that emo guys are sensitive and most are beleive me they are some of the sweetest guys u could ever hang out with.....and most preppie guys only like chics for their body and i'm not saying that some emo guys don't...its just wrong....sorry i hate the guys that make fun of chicd with a little meat on their bones....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:03 am
I'm a shallow b***h who ADORES tight jeans and sexy hair.

And i don't want to change. talk2hand

Now if i was only hot enough.... emo  

SilverCities

XxAsuna-SanxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:24 pm
im-a-scientist!!!
most people only care about looks. it's not right, but thats just the way it is. i don't care if a guy is emo or not. i just want a guy who's nice and understands me.
i guess so  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:11 am
chelzxcore
sometimes i think its just getting a little old.
all these girls at my school are like "mmmm emo boys *drool* they are so hott!!!"

what happened to liking someone for who they are, not how tight there pants are?!?!!

domokun
xoxox

well i get pretty pissed when preppy girls are like of emo suck
then there like OMFG EMO DUDES ARE SO HOT!
like your saying

yeah it doesnt make sense
and yep you should like someone for who there are
not for what they look like

even if they are so ******** hot that just helps >.< lol  

GabbieNightmare

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:43 pm
mmm.
I like emo boys.
And I'm not being shallow because of it.
It's just that most preppy boys are bootyheads.
But if I found a preppy boy who was nice to me and loved me for who I am, that'd be great.
I love this kid.
He's an emo boy. He won't admit it. But he is.
So anyway.
Other than him being pretty, I feel like I understand him better.
Like he knows how I feel.
And it's great that he doesn't talk about girls all the time.
And that we can talk about clothes and music rather than football.
He's my best friend.
eh.
redface  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:38 pm
perhaps they are....looks are not everything....they cant be full of themselves or they are just assholes everyone gives them so much attention its bound to happen (i have ran into many emo boys like that)  

Lynnic_Darkness

Kamadev

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:22 pm
well if this isn't only for girls then...I don't think emo guys are overrated...i'm an emo guy if you HAD to label me i'm kinda gothic too.....and emo guys are more sensitive i'm bi and i've had an emo boyfriend before and i liked him more then this one preppy guy that i once went out with...i hate preps...but yeah emo guy are NOT overrated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:06 pm
yeah like im all for emo guys but like...im still into like liking people because of who they are and not really what they look like...i think that is what matters the most in my girlie opinion biggrin  

Trolly Troll

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:22 am
You all say you want this nice sensitive guy who understands you, well I'm sorry, until your about 30 thats bull, you want looks and a dangerous guy. However, that is on a subconscious level, why do you girls think you have so many 'nice' male friends, its because they want to be with you and you don't realise it. Everyone judges on looks, its just the hormonal human instinct to do so. Until your about 30, that instinct doesn't settle.

As for the whole emo guys thing, the emo guys I know, are mostly self obsessed, shallow and selfish (Hey Chris, Ben and Damon mrgreen ).

The ones you want for sensitivity, don't bother with anyway; shock and awe I hear you cry, but hear me out, until your bodies hormonal levels settle, your emotional and rational judgements are impaired. Even if you beleive you have control, you can never be sure, so just look for fun, look for the bad guys and get with them, just remember, date the occasional nice guy for a break. That way when you are 30 and finally want a nice guy, they are less likely to turn around in their millionaire mobiles with a playboy bunny under each arm, and laugh at you for rejecting them (Ahhh if only the world worked like that for nice guys)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:18 pm
i personally think that they arent overrated.
they are just more commonly refered to.
its like then someone says emo, everyone automatically thinks of this hot emo GUY with killer hair and eyeliner.

its never about emo its self its always about the guys, and very rarely the girls

cheese princess

C A N C E R.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:12 pm
i like em heart emo  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:26 pm
im-a-scientist!!!
most people only care about looks. it's not right, but thats just the way it is. i don't care if a guy is emo or not. i just want a guy who's nice and understands me.

agreed.

-Kill-Me-Pretty-

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:30 pm
SarahArden
Personality helps but first attractions are based on looks. You wouldn't get a crush on an ugly stranger, right? If you knew them and they were nice sure, but not a stranger. There needs to be a physical attraction.

Anyway, emo boys are hot not just because of "how tight their pants are" but, well for me it's because: they seem more delicate, they seem more beautiful, they dress in a way I find attractive in colors I like, their hair is nice, and certain je ne sais pas qualities.

You never hear about emo girls though, dammit!

To find delicate/beautiful-looking guys-

Find a man who's got 18th-century upper-class French clothing in his armoire, then come back and tell me with a straight face that he's not at least a bit delicate/beautiful.

*cough*

I like frilly stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:25 pm
That's so true...

For the most part.

I personally do not think of myself 'emo,' but my friends I've known for years say that I'm the most emo person they ever met - based on my writing, the way I talk/what I talk about, and other various activities I choose to do.

I do listen to 'emo' music and I might semi-dress the stereotypical emo fashion, and I also might be on a big picture at a local Pac-Sun in the mall. So.. I figure the girls that do follow me around are just looking at me.

Though, I never had a desire to date a girl based on her looks. That was a mistake I made with my first girlfriend, and I dreaded every moment we prearranged together. Pretty people are boring, myself included. I realize how boring I am, and I wonder why anyone even wants to be my friend. The second girl wasn't based on her looks, but on the fact that I could sit down and talk to her without wanting to kill ants with my thumb - because we all know how much fun ant crushing is.

Anyway, I'd also like to apologize for not being around more, I just let social activities get in the way of gaia. I should be smacked once. ONLY ONCE.  

Brianface

Regrets and Romance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:23 pm

Yes.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games