Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:11 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he smiles* i really do love you *he goes to kiss her neck, but stops, unsure if she wanted that*

She smiled, tilting her head back slightly to expose the pale line of her neck as she whispered softly. "And I really love you, Rim."
*he kissed her neck gently*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 am
Rimshee

She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck tenderly, biting her lower lip.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:22 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck tenderly, biting her lower lip.
*he moved his hands up and down her sides as he kissed, sucked and licked her neck*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:28 am
Rimshee
*he moved his hands up and down her sides as he kissed, sucked and licked her neck*

A soft moan escaped her lips, her knees beginning to buckle slightly.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:29 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

A soft moan escaped her lips, her knees beginning to buckle slightly.
*he smiled as he continued, pressing her agenst the wall so she didn't fall if her legs went out*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:33 am
Rimshee
*he smiled as he continued, pressing her agenst the wall so she didn't fall if her legs went out*

Her hands came around to his shoulders, gripping his shirt slightly as he continued.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:36 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

Her hands came around to his shoulders, gripping his shirt slightly as he continued.
*he continued, his hands wandering closer to her chest...unsure of how far to take it...very much farther and they'd need to go somewhere private*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:41 am
Rimshee
*he continued, his hands wandering closer to her chest...unsure of how far to take it...very much farther and they'd need to go somewhere private*

She pushed him away slightly, pulling him to her as she kissed him passionately.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:43 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She pushed him away slightly, pulling him to her as she kissed him passionately.
*he smiled in the kiss, kissing her passionitly back, his hand moving to her breast without thinking*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:47 am
Rimshee
*he smiled in the kiss, kissing her passionitly back, his hand moving to her breast without thinking*

She looked up at him, her heart pounding in her chest as a smile graced her face. "Rim...do you think I could spend the night at your house tonight?"  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She looked up at him, her heart pounding in her chest as a smile graced her face. "Rim...do you think I could spend the night at your house tonight?"
*he smiled* of course, do you wish to go there now? if so...mind if i carry you? *he kissed her gently, still not realizing his hand was on her breast*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:51 am
Rimshee
*he smiled* of course, do you wish to go there now? if so...mind if i carry you? *he kissed her gently, still not realizing his hand was on her breast*

She nodded softly, smiling as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:56 am
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She nodded softly, smiling as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
*he picked her up and carried her to his house*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:23 pm
*she wondered in the courtyard and saw her master and his lover and also what they did just now. Claire turn away and walk out so that she will not disturd them. a pain rush to her that moment*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:32 pm
She appeared in a flash of shimmering light in the courtyard, her hands up on the side of her face as she collapsed to her knees, soft snow falling around her.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff