Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 501 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shunko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:02 pm
Ayame smiled, reaching into her small backpack that she had aound her back. Her small fingers searched for a stuffed animal to give to Andi, and finally, she pulled it out. It was a small panda bear, it's fur was super soft. Ayame extended the bear to Andi, smiling. "Your name sounds like 'Pandi' so I thought that you and Pandi-chan would get along great." She took a big gulp of her apple juice, finishing it off.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:12 pm
Andi widened her eyes at the panda, just staring at it for a minute. Was she actually giving her a present? Andi looked back up to Ayame, her eyes as wide as they could be. "Y-you're giving me this?" she asked, biting her lip. She then slowly took the panda bear from Ayame, quickly hugging it to her chest. She then looked up, beaming. "Thank you so much!" she cried, engulphing Ayame in a hug. She had never recieved a present from a friend before. As Andi hugged Ayame, she blinked, getting a thought. 'I should give her something, too!' she thought. She then pulled away, looking down at the charm bracelet her mother gave her. Well, the one from the future. She smiled, fumbling with it for a second. She then handed something small and shiny to her. It was a small, silver star charm from her bracelet. "Your hair reminded me of the moon, but I only have a star." she said, smiling.

Rayna watched this all, smiling softly. So this is what her child of the future was like? She leaned against the wall, chuckling silently. Though she had decided to ask Andi later, she kept wondering who the father was. 'I wonder if it's Charlie...' she thought. She then turned beet red, shaking the thought away immediately. They had only been together for less than two months. She just couldn't think about having kids with him! She sighed, watching the two children, smiling.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Shunko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:27 pm
Ayame's eyes widened at the small, silver star. It seemed far more precious than the bear. She looked at Andi and asked quietly, "Are you sure I can have this? It's from your bracelet!" She wasn't sure aout it, but she graciously took the gift. She gave Andi a big hug. "Thank you very much, Andi-chan!"

Ayame giggled, looking at Andi happily. "We're going to be the best of friends! I just know it!" She and Andi still had a lot to leardn about each other, but they did get along pretty well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:35 pm
Andi laughed, hugging Ayame back. "Best friends!" she cheered. She then pulled away, shaking her head. "Don't worry! You can keep it." she told her, gesturing to the charm. "Mommy gave it to me." she told her. Rayna wondered why Ayame didn't ask about Andi calling her 'Mommy'. Rayna was only fourteen- she couldn't be a mom. 'Oh, well, that's just kids.' she thought, shaking her head and smiling. Andi looked around the room, looking over to Rayna and tilting her head to the side. "Mommy, is this my new room?" she asked her. Rayna thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is." she answered. Andi smiled. "Yay!" she squealed. She looked over to Ayame. "I'm going to live here, Ayame-chan! You can visit me whenever!" she said. Rayna smiled, shaking her head. Andi had a lot of energy in her. She actually acted like Rayna when she was little. "Ayame, would your sister be looking for you?" Rayna asked Ayame. It wasn't like she wanted Ayame to leave- she was just a little worried about her sister.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Shunko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:43 pm
Ayame smiled at Andi, nodding her head. "I'll be sure to visit!!" She chirped excitedly. She then directed her head towards Rayna. "Actually, she would go look for my Mommy. When she finds my my Mommy, I'll kinda 'poof' back to her and my sister. That's what happens, even though it's strange."

Ayame paused, a strange feeling in her head. "Look's like sissy found Mommy. I gotta go now. Bye bye, Andi-chan! Thank you miss!" She gave a big hug to Andi and then poof! She was gone.

(Gotta go. See ya when you get back!)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:12 pm
Rayna nodded in understanding as Andi widened her eyes. "Really? That's so cool!" she exclaimed, biting her lip. She then blinked when Ayame said that she had to leave. "Okay, bye, Aya-chan! Tell your Mommy and sister I said hi!" she said, waving. When she poofed, Andi blinked once more, seeing she wasn't there anymore. She looked over to Rayna, smiling. "Did you see that, Mommy? Wasn't that so cool?!" she asked excitedly, running over and sitting on Rayna's lap. She smiled, nodding. "I-I guess." she said. "So...you're my daughter from the...future?" she asked. Andi nodded, grinning. "Yep!" she replied. Rayna was silent for a moment. "Do you know....who your father is?" she asked. Andi's smiled disappeared as she looked over to her desk. "No, I don't, Mommy. See, there is this really bad war that Daddy was forced to fight in. He's human, though. I haven't seen him since I was one." she said, olding up a finger. "I remember that he was tall, though." she added cheerfully. Rayna sighed, smiling. "I see." she said. "Well, let's go show you around." she said, smiling at her.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:00 pm
Today, Rayna's dorm looked different from usual. Very different. Today was the day of Andi's birthday party, so it was all decorated- the bed was transfigured into a long table, by a random student, and had a white tablecloth resting on it, pink and yellow plates scattered down it. Pink, yellow, and blue napkins were placed on top of the plates, and a stack of them at the near center of the table. Party hats and plastic silverware could be found there, too, as well as large goody bags, filled with party favors and all kinds of candy. Boxes of delivery pizza were piled on the table- a good twenty to thirty boxes, all with different toppings. The cake and icecream were not yet on the table, but soon would be. A large banner hung on one wall, reading, HAPPYBIRTHDAY ANDI. The word Andi looked like it was painted on the banner. Balloons of light pink, white, light blue, and light yellow were scattered around the room, hanging on silver ribbon.

Rayna sighed, leaning against the wall next to Kylie, smiling. CHarlie had once again taken Andi out for an activity, so to give Rayna and Kylie time to decorate the room. She hoped Hikaru and other people arrived soon. Kylie checked her small, black wristwatch. "Hopefully, they're coming soon." she said, earning a nod from Rayna.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:06 pm
Hikaru showed up a few minutes after this, carrying a large bag full of more candy under one arm and a huge horrendous looking spherical mass of wrapping paper under the other. Setting the bag down next to the table, she put the wrapping paper mess on the edge of the table, setting it down by the pizzas.

"Wooooo! Party!" she yelled excitedly, pumping her fists in the air. "So where's the birthday girl? Not here yet?"

Going over to the door and kicking her shoes off, she set them in the corner and made her way back over to Rayna and Kylie, plopping down on the floor with her legs crossed.  

Misao
Crew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:17 pm
Risa heard that it was a girls b-day so she wanted to just say congrates to her. Risa walked near the door and knocked. "Hi! You don't know me but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope your birthday wishes will come true." "I hope she will have a good brithday"Then Risa walked away thinking about how fun it would be to have a brithday party with friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:17 pm
Ayame walked by Andi-chan's and Miss Rayna's dorm room. She blinked, hearing it was Andi's birthday. She smiled gently, holding a small box, decorated with sparkly paper and curly ribbons. Inside the box was a small, silver, heart-shaped locket with a ruby inside of it. "Um.. I think mommy told me that ruby... was the birthstone of July..." She said quietly, running through her thoughts.

Ayame then took out a hand-made birthday card, with a picture of Ayame and Andi on the front of it, with a cheery message inside of it, reading-

Happy Birthday, Andi-chan!

Thank you for being my friend, and I hope your special day is EXTRA special, and all of your wishes come true.

You mean the world to me, and I hope you like the present.

--Ayame

She knocked on the door silently, placing the box and card on the ground, and quickly running away from the door, seeing nobody coming.

Shunko

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:25 pm
Shortly after Ayame's present drop-off, a card came sliding under the door, with Andi's name written neatly in calligraphy on the outside of the envelope. Inside was a fairly standard-looking child's birthday card, and on the inside was a ten dollar bill. Written inside the card was the following:

Happy birthday, Andi. I couldn't make it to your party, but please use the money to buy yourself something nice.

-Rachel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:27 pm
Though she had quickly ran away, Rayna felt someone at the door, and smiled, walking towards it. Just then, Hikaru walked in, surprising her. She smiled, shaking her head. "No. Charlie's probably chasing her around campus again." she said, laughing. Charlie had informed her yesterday about Andi's little game of Hide-In-The-Girls'-Hotsprings, and hoped she didn't do it again. She quickly walked out to see Ayame running away. "AYAME!" she called, picking up the box and running after her. Andi had told Rayna herself that she wanted Ayame to be at the party, and Rayna didn't want her to be disappointed.

Kylie too noticed someone at the door, and with a quick wave to Hikaru, stood up and walked over, smiling at the girl named 'Risa'. "Come join us!" she said, smiling. "She's not hear yet, though." she added, smiling. Kylie had been happy ever since they had come back from the modeling agency, which she was sure to tell Hikaru all about it when she got the chance.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:34 pm
Hikaru grinned - she used to play games like that with her dad when she was little all the time, running off randomly and worrying the heck out of him. She was usually just up a tree or something in the backyard, but he always freaked out so much. Laughing a little at the memory, she bounced excitedly in place, hardly able to wait for the guest of honor to arrive and for the big party to start. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:35 pm
After Ayame heard her name being called out, She was near the end of the hall, not being able to run very fast. Ayame's head turned, comming to an quick halt. Though it seemed that she stopped to quickly, because she tripped, and fell flat on her face. Oh, did it hurt.

Tears welling up in her eyes, Ayame slowly started to cry, putting her hands over her reddened face. "Aww!! It h-hurts!!" She wailed, her cheeks soaked. She slowly pushed herself up, slowly walking over to Miss Rayna. She still had her hands over her face as she stopped in front of Andi's mom, exclaiming painfully, "My head hurts!"

Shunko

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:58 pm
Rayna quickly kneeled down, smiling softly at the young girl as she wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "There, there, it's alright." she said quietly, slowly removing Ayame's hands from her face. "I'll make it better." she said, putting a hand on her cheek as she concentrated. Soon, a soft, white light came from her hand as she felt herself healing Ayame, the light engulphing the young girl's head. Once she finished, Rayna stopped immediately, putting a hand to her own head, feeling a bit dizzy. Though Rayna hadn't healed anything big or serious, it still took quite a bit of energy from her to heal the girl. She then looked at Ayame, smiling and standing up. "I think that Andi might be more happy if you gave this to her yourself." she said, handing the small box back to Ayame.

Meanwhile, Kylie returned to Hikaru and plopped down, smiling. She looked over at the pizza, and then to the balloons, and then the goody bags. "I hope Andi likes it all." she said to Hikaru, biting her lip. Her mind was still partially on the modeling agency as she stared off into space.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff