Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
HHGttG Fanart. -&gt; It's fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:35 am
wingnut the improbable
StarofLyra
Here, I got one too, I got one too! rofl Yes, it's anime-sorta-chibi-style, but ehh... It was fun to color in, but I forgot Ford's satchel! ::dies:: Whatever, it's Ford and Arthur drunk... as usual... rolleyes

User Image

heart That is so cute!

I would draw something, but I am to art as Vogons are to poetry.

...Same here. When I try to draw things, it makes people's eyes bleed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:02 am
Damn, gotta scan in my stuffs now... Anyway, goodgood, one and all... 3nodding heart It does my poor heart proud to see such an abundance of fanart... crying It's sooooooo beautiful, man! gonk

Regarding the Zaphod/Marvin pic - there is a fic of this description, somewhere in the uncharted backwaters of the HHGG section at fanfiction.net (it's under books, people). I read it; it made my brain bleed, true, but not the worst fanfiction I ever read (it was a Peanuts/Doctor Who crossover in which Snoopy was revealed to be an evil Time Lord (the doghouse is of course the TARDIS) whose radioactive experimentation gave all the neighborhood kids horrible "mutations" (AKA Charles Schulz's drawing style). Made me wanna kill things, but I got over it.)
Oh. Um. Anyway.
Also back there is a story by a user named winchester_psi - my only finished fic ever, it just sort of expounds on my theory that Ford was the familiar-looking redhead actor dude in Salmon of Doubt. sweatdrop I've got several other unfinished fics of interest, but hey! This is the fanart thread! wink mrgreen  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:56 pm
StarofLyra
Here, I got one too, I got one too! rofl Yes, it's anime-sorta-chibi-style, but ehh... It was fun to color in, but I forgot Ford's satchel! ::dies:: Whatever, it's Ford and Arthur drunk... as usual... rolleyes

User Image

I think I told you this already somewhere else... but this RULES! And is seriously hillarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:28 pm
All the drawing are cool. I really like the StarofLyra did its so cute. I am really itching to try drawing Zaphod but I'm scared of what he may look like when I am done.  

Daska

Zombies Ate My Savior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:19 pm
Un ladylike
User Image
Because I'm a horrible horrible person...

Yesssh...I know he's missing a head...It was s'posed to be like he was in the movie because last time I tried to draw him with two heads he ended up looking like a Special Ed kid.

heart

Holy crap that is both sickening and hilarious at the same time. Nice job! rofl

Lupe_Oceana
Look what I did!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poor Ford. I totally screwed up his hair. sweatdrop

Very very cute, the pengu-Ford looks confused. I love it. 3nodding

StarofLyra

User Image

Another wonderful drawing, I especially like the color. whee

Nice drawings everyone. more pls  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:30 am
StarofLyra

User Image

yay! arthurs having a good time ^_^  

layzy

Panic!At The Square Dance

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am
Has anyone seen the picture of Ford in a mmartini glass?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:22 am
eee... These are all so cute! Here's mine to add to the bunch. I really ought to do more. This is (from left to right) Arthur, Trillian, Ford (hawt), Agrajag (my fav), and one of the mice. Oh and Arthur looks so swarthy because he's trying to get Fenchurch to jump out a window with him. No, I have no idea why he's still wearing that smelly bathrobe. XD

Introducing_emy

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:48 am
Introducing_emy
eee... These are all so cute! Here's mine to add to the bunch. I really ought to do more. This is (from left to right) Arthur, Trillian, Ford (hawt), Agrajag (my fav), and one of the mice. Oh and Arthur looks so swarthy because he's trying to get Fenchurch to jump out a window with him. No, I have no idea why he's still wearing that smelly bathrobe. XD

eek

...That is the gorgeous. I especially like Trillian... she looks rather Trillian-ish. Ford is awesome, too. He looks like he intends to do something frightening biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:38 pm
biggrin I love it! Trillian looks very Trilliany... like you thought about it- right, this is Trillian, she's gorgeous and intelligent and funny and is travelling around the galaxy with her loony twoheaded boyfriend and his manic semicousin and this random guy who could be sane, what's she look like? Like that! And I like the Arthur's pose and the bathrobe, although, yeah, that doesn't make much sense. What does, though? And Ford looks worrying, which is perfect. And Agrajag looks terrifying and ridiculous. Also great. And the mouse is deceptively adorable with this look of intelligence I swear I could never give a mouse. And the petunias!  

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:07 pm
That is seriously excelent. I like Arajag and the mouse. Arajag's ears are absolutely perfect. smile Arthur looks drunk and slightly insane, which I guess makes sense. And Ford.... *glompage*
You have just pushed my insane fangirlisim up another sixteen notches. He looks completely, totally insane. Whoo.

And petunias!

You get the honorary golden spork of honor. *bestows spork*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:49 pm
wingnut the improbable
Introducing_emy

awesome pic

...That is the gorgeous. I especially like Trillian... she looks rather Trillian-ish. Ford is awesome, too. He looks like he intends to do something frightening biggrin

wow you have serious talant! it musta taken a while to draw something that perfect 0_O

layzy

Introducing_emy

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Nah... It didn't take me very long. Maybe an hour? I was watching the old be BBC version so it took about one episode. I'm an animator so I have to draw fast. XD  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games