Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tuxedo Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuxedo mask i love you
  SO HANDSOME !!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:48 pm
Kimiski-Chan
Luamervara
Kimiski-Chan
I am an open and proud SeiyaxUsagi shipper. You have a problem with it, bite me sweatdrop

User Image
User Image

*bites*

>>

Besides your Clip of Seiya kissing Usagi proves a Point. She is -leaning- back away from him so he ends up kissing her cheek (which is a sign of Friendship) not a lover way therefor she didn't see him as a lover or anything.
But a friend.

*raises brow.* Proves another point of Usagi only thinking of Mamoru (poor guy he went up against Galaxia- notice that NO ONE fought that woman head on and survived until Usagi rekindled that little bit of hope- and died and he is putting his faith and trust (things needed for a good relationship.) in her to defeat the woman. )

yeah...Avid Mamoru shipper.

And ur point is?

D: you're the one that said bite me.

Besides I've seen that clip so many times on some websites that uses it to prove the Seiya/Usagi thing.

I haven't gotten anything against Seiya (I like her a lot in the Manga for her sense of duty.)

But it was just to prove a point about The Seiya and Usagi relationship. And since this is a Tuxedo Love thread- of course what you posted would've at least been nibbled at.

But yes, though it is one-sided love- As in Usagi loves Seiya, but not in the way Seiya wants her to love him- it was slightly interesting to see Usagi being tested.

Because if she Didn't stay with Mamoru and would be (technically) cheating on him- who's to say she wouldn't do the same to Seiya if he weren't around either?

Another point:

Seiya is a StarLight. No, not because he's a she (Damn Animators >/) but because Seiya and the others are from an entirely different star system all together.

Who knows how long they had to travel in order to get to earth?

For all we know, Kakyuu-hime could've left her home planet in search for help during the Silver Millenium in the Sol Sytem (that's our star system.) and finally arrived afterwards.

Or She could've left her home planet after the senshi defeated Beryl.

Time and Space can be just that complex.

Adding on to this list is:

Seiya is a Soldier. A Sailor Senshi at that. Seiya's first priority should always be to the person that Seiya has sworn to protect.

That person is Princess Kakyuu. While Seiya can fall for anyone else, it's ill-advised to do so if they're not from the same Solar System .

Again not only does the time-space thing come into play, but also the simple fact that Seiya is , metaphorically speaking, a horse that cannot bear two saddles.

What does that mean?

Kakyuu is the first saddle- She's the person that Seiya must protect because that's Seiya's duty. Seiya also loved Kakyuu like the Sol Senshi love Serenity and Endymion (in their own way.).

Usagi is the second one and the one that cannot fit.

In a dilemma, between Usagi and Kakyuu, Seiya can only save one person.

The person he fell in love with-but it is not returned

The person that has always loved him- and he is sworn to protect her with her/his life.

No matter what feelings he has for Usagi, Seiya would chose Kakyuu-hime.

Therefor, the relationship between Seiya and Usagi would always be friendship and one-sided.

Kakyuu-hime needs all her warriors like Usagi needs all her Senshi (kamen included in that 'senshi' phrase).

It's simple as that.

However, this never deters fans from their fanfiction. And Many will never agree on this and that.

Personally, I don't agree with the Seiya and Usagi thing- mostly because it steems from -HOW- they get together and the fact that I think Usagi is best suited for Mamoru because of some of their interests that are similar.

I feel that Usagi is honored to have such a friend like Seiya and the other Starlights.

I don't think it's nothing more then that. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:02 pm
wow, thats complex ^^^

I always thought that Tuxedo and Serena (sry, i use US names, because I'm not gifted with Japanese) looked cute together. I mean, after seeing where they find out the past (forgot when, I'm only 13, I have small memory) I thought they'd be happier. But I agree with the only friends thing. I guess that's how things will be crying  

underagewitch115

ddemim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:23 pm
he was okay looking.....his earth tee shrit always anoyed me..i dunno why  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:34 pm
the smexies are coming and tuxedo mask is one of them cool 4laugh  

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:15 pm
scream tuxedo mask my thread is deading ! help me with your rose smexy self heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:32 pm
-Major Mamoru fan- <3
My favorite Ship of all time is UsagixMamoru

B4D W0LF

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm
I Like Mamo-Chan Way Better 'cause He's More Masculine than Seiya  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:53 pm
crying smexy tuxedo dumpling head crying  

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:13 am
I'm not the kind to go spraying emotions and s**t about a dude, but I gotta side with Mamoru in terms of his masculinity, he's a gentleman, even if he did act like a jerk to Usagi in the begining, he had her best intrests at heart, and tryed a bit of a push to get her a** in gear. it was cute to see them quarrel and then get together, it just looked cute.

personally I'll keep my arms around Mako-chan and show my love to her, anyone who dont like it can French kiss my a**!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:38 pm
Mamoru I always thought was kind of silly... cute, but silly- like, I could totally kick his a** in a fight-

still a fan, though- although I always liked Helios a little more wink  

Astridhaze

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:06 am
He was one of my first anime crushes but I moved on unfortunately. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:26 am
Well i dont like Mamoru that much in the anime or manga...but i do like him better in the PGSM. hes much more passoniate than in the manga or anime.

in the anime and manga i like seiya a lot better. 4laugh hes so much more romantic and more funny than mamoru who always has to be serious. thats kinda boring when he always so stiff and serious. i mean sure hes nice and all...but too serious for my taste.  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:53 pm
mega chrush!!!!!!!! lol i loved him so much!!!!! if only a gy like that could be real *sigh* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:01 am
I like Mamoru best in the Manga and in Pretty Guardian. In PGSM, he has a great sense of humor and is quite mysterious. In the manga he is very warm and giving, and has the ability to heal people.
In the anime though, he was very bland and irritating D:
So I don't care for the anime version.

Rabbit-eyes

HeReNiTy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:54 pm
I prefer him as King Endimon (earth) smile and moonlight knight and yes i do like helios he's quite sexy hehe, for a little prince that is.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff