Post your Fire Red/Leaf Green Stats! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:35 am
You have to trade your beloved Eevee to Ruby/Sapphire to make it evolve into Espy or Umbra.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:54 pm
PLAYER: Mii
TIME: 39:48
POKEDEX: 73
BADGES: 4
ID#: 30670

Current Team: Venusaur (43), Ninetales (42), Lapras (42), Kadabra (42), Pikachu (42), Graveler (41)

Caught Pokémon (73): Too lazy to list. @@

Meh....I'm behind many people now due to leveling up for the past weeks or so for Sabrina....the reason for such a high Pokedex number is because when I get bored when leveling up, I evolve some Pokemon in my inventory. I also went to the Safari Zone early and caught a lot of things there, including a Chansey in one try. I also want to replace Graveler, Kadabra, and Pikachu in my team for more well-balanced Pokemon, but seeing as thus far in my LG I have a limited supply (type-wise), I suppose I have to stick with my best choices for now. I'm feeling my way along here currently, much like how I am with what looks good on my Gaia avatar (which I have no idea of what to do with...) I do know I want a Vaporeon if Lapras's dual Ice-type gets in the way (since Rock, Ground, and Fighting-type moves can nail it.), but I prefer to get one at a level lower than the lvl. 25 my Eevee is, so I have to wait to breed my 'vee. The Eevee evos are the few (if only) Pokemon in which the earlier you use the stone on them, the better, due to how they learn a variety of moves quickly.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:52 pm
Actually, you may want to level up your breed eevee and breed them, eevee can get some nice movests with egg moves combined with jolteon's ajility or vaporeon's acid armor if you use eevee's baton pass. Rember, if both parents know a move the child can learn by level up the child will know it! So you can combine moves of eevee with moves of it's evolutions.

Umbreon@leftovers
Mean Look
Curse
Baton Pass
Return

passing curses and a mean look to an Arkanine with Extreemspeed!

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Surf
Baton Pass
Acid Armor
Filler

Passing acid armor to a normally low defense pokémon that could benifit allot from better defense, such as heracross, who has good SD but poor D and is quadruple weak to flying but has great other stats. Or to an electric type because their only weakness is physical, especially if they have a Hidden Power that SEs grass and ground types or grounds and ground/waters.

Jolteon@King's Rock
Thunder Wave
Bite
Baton Pass
Agility

This Jolteon can either HAX away at opponents using TW for paralisis and possibly induce swiching to make a turn for ajility, and then after ajility it can baton pass, king's rock + bite with jolteon's high speed makes for a pretty good chance of flinch.

Another nice thing about eeveepassing is that if you know your opponent's move is water or electric then you can swich to jolteon or vaporeon using baton pass as long as you are faster, and heal off of their attack!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:01 pm
^ Umm.....Toko? I may sound stupid, but.....how do you get Leftovers? sweatdrop

AND....has anyone else already caught all three legendary birds?

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:43 pm
Wow, that's an excellent idea, Toko! I'll definately give it a try, I never even thought of that! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:32 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zacius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:03 am
Leaf green

Player: Zacius

98 hrs play time

pokedex 237

My team (all hundreds): Blastoise, Charlizard, Dragonite, Crobat, Skarmory, Salamance, Metagross, a few others not worth noting

Is it just me or did trainer tower get worse?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:05 am
Fox Demon Shippo
^ Umm.....Toko? I may sound stupid, but.....how do you get Leftovers? sweatdrop

AND....has anyone else already caught all three legendary birds?

Itemfinder under the first snorlax you awake, or one of the snorlax?

Not sure

Only played through leaf once  

Zacius

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:55 am
eek Um, well, hehehe...

NAME EINNA
MONEY 6172
POKEDEX 3
TIME 2:32

POKEMON

KLAUS (Pikachu) Level 16
MATTIAS (Bulbasaur) Level 18

sweatdrop Hehehe, I just restarted. Again. Hopefully I will have the attention span to finish it this time. gonk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:24 am
Anyone else with pokemon box and too much spare time start giving your pokemon stupid names?

Simpsons moment

Friend: I caught a paras
Me: Give it a stupid nickname
Friend: Are poo and a** taken?  

Zacius

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:13 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:36 am
I usually name my Pokemon to a theme, like a specific manga's characters. This time I'm naming my six pokemon after the members of the band, The Scorpions, plus a guitarist that I really like from the same genre/time.  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Zacius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:24 pm
I named my Breeding chansey, and pretty much every other breeding poke (mainly my ditto)

LIA

Which is an acronym for Legs In Air, since I never use them as an active poke, or even take them out of the daycare...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:33 pm
current stats:beated unlocked jhoto pokemon current team
raichu lv91
venesaur lv66
blastoist lv69
charizard lv92
mewtwo lv87
crobat lv65  

Leo-Nacci

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:40 pm
i need that aroura tikit without it it i cant go to birth island to catch deoyx and i saved my master ball!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff