Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:13 am
((ehh the only way you could past through the close bathroom door is if YOU were to knock on Sakii's door and enter ...read the post about Sakii's room their rooms have the Bathrooms inside))

Sakii enjoyed his tongue around hers for a few minutes she felt so good then after it was broken she unlocked her bathroom door and took a step back wiping her lips with her finger. She went to the mirror and took out her cherry lip gloss and applied to her soft lips and picked up your shirt from the ground. "Couldn't even keep it on?" She gave a soft laugh and brushed past you to her room and waited. "We're going to the mall lets get food then shop"

Mr.Shunkums had then woken up while Yumi was taken a shower she got out dressed in a small tank top and denim skort. Mr.Shunkums jumped in his small form into her arms they walked out of her room and out of the dorms saying good-bye to Misha as they went out somewhere. Looking for an adventure they just headed out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:09 am
Shadow smiled and took his shirt from Sakii. Well you should know, you took it off. He watched her put on the lip gloss and kissed her softly on the cheek. Alrighty then. First we'll eat, then shop, and then come back here for a little dessert. He put his shirt back on, again, as he stepped into the bedroom and sat on the bed as he waited for her.  

shadowofshades

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:09 am
"Hehe alright lets get going" She opened the door to her room and grabbed him by the hand and headed out. Misha coming by to her bowing. "Ahh your leaving as well Yumi had left to" Sakii nodded. "Well im off to the mall we will be back soon" She tugged at Shadow giving hteir farewell to misha exiting the dorms and heading out to the mall.

((next post Forestlake mALL))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am
Suki made their way with Sora in her arms to her dorm when Misha came to them.

Misha bowed at them and smiled. "Welcome back Princess Suki" She looked over ot the young man with ehr and tilted her head. "Is this your boyfriend?" Misha knew with memory Sakii had a boyfriend so she figured so did Suki she was a beautiful young girl.

Suki laughed and looked up at Sora. "This is our persecom Sora"

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:41 am
Sora follow her into the spacious room, taking in awe of its gorgeous appearance. Sora easily noticed the other lady within the room. Immediately the word 'boyfriend' registered in his head. Not saying anything he looked at Suki, that the lady. "A persecom?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:46 am
A sweatdrop appeared on Suki's head and answered Sora's question. "Umm a persecom like a robot but really looks like a human and stuff...yeahh..misha this is Sora"

Misha looked at Sora and then back at Suki. "Ahh yes my princess a girl named Serenity came here long ago and your sisters are unfamilar with her she left a message in a dorm room"

Suki shook her head. "I don't think i know here either maybe she just walked around here passing by but i'll be in my room so i'll see you later Misha" She brought Sora to her room.

Misha nodded and waved good-bye to them. "By princess and Princess' boyfriend"

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:49 am
Sora nodded, not knowing what a robot was. But apparently, it wasn't human to begin with. Once again, she said 'boyfriend', as he opened his mouth to correct her, but by the time he did, she had already left. Turning back around, he looked at Suki. "She's nice." he said, smiling. "Now, where may I change?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:53 am
Suki brought him to the pink door that opened up slowly as she went inside she pointed to the bathroom. "You can change in their if you like" The room scented with Cherry Blossoms as Snowball looked up and meowed jumping on Suki's head. "Snowball wait till we change ok?" Snowball meowed again and jumped off her and went on the water bed as Suki went over to the side ready to take her suit off. She looked back at Sora and smiled again. "Umm.." she blushed looking away.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:58 am
Sora nodded, as he entered the restroom. He closed the door behind him, seeing Suki as she began to take her suit off. He quickly turned bright red as he slammed the door shut. "She's very pretty." he said to himself, as he began to take off his swim suit, putting his black suit back on. He put on his undergarments, than his shirt. He placed on everything else too, other than his jacket and shoes. He sat on the floor in the bathroom waiting for her to finish changing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:02 pm
Suki took off her swimsuit and snapped her fingers as a cut white tank top labeled Princess appeared on her and a small denim skort with white ruffles at the bottom of it and white new Jordans and white spongebob socks appeared on her body. She smiled and put on some cherryblossom lotion on her body the scent filling the air as she dried her hair and combed it applying gel to it letting it bounce freely. She looked over to Snowball who was looking at her. "Sexy isn't it Snowball" She meowed to her and looked over to the bathroom. Suki went over to it and knocked on the door. "Can i come in or are you still..."  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Sora stood up and smiled, shaking his head. "No, I'm quite done." he said, as he opened the door. He saw her in her new outfit, looking very beautiful. "You look very good." he said, as he moved out of the bathroom into the main living room. He sat down on her bed, waiting for her to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:17 pm
Suki smiled as she went to the bathroom and came back. 'Thanks ..you don't think its too much do you?" her bare stomach was showing and she turned around so he can her back. She was grinning as she turned back. "You like the water bed?" She smiled as Snowball went on his lap purring softly. Suki went over and bended down petting her she realized later on her cleavage could be seen through her shirt she stood right back up and looked at herself in the mirror of the back of the door.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:20 pm
"No, you look beautiful." Sora looked at Snowball, smiling. He had not seen a cat in a long while, so this was almost a whole new experience. As he pet the kitty as he looked over at Suki. Her shirt was hanging low, so part of her chest could be seen. He quickly reverted his attention back to Snowball. He was blushing a bright red, keeping his face down to keep her from seeing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:24 pm
Suki tilted her head and called back to Sora. "But i think im showing too much skin it might keep the boys looking and i don't know" She turned around back to you. "I mean i like you...." She smiled as she licked her lips and looked away from him she didn't normally had ot tell boys how she felt they came to her but she felt a little bit sad she didn't know if he felt the same way and thats why she would hurt.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:27 pm
Sora tilted his head as well, confused. "But don't you want them looking at you? You're pretty. Everyone should look at you." he said, looking at her. He looked at her, smiling after he heard her say how she felt. "Aww, I like you too. You're a pretty cool person, Suki."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff