Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izchi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:54 pm
Alright.. you asked for it! *Jumps backwards and falls on her back, shooting three times at him*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:58 pm
*ducks for cover* You can't shoot someone cuz they disagree with you izzy!! gonk gonk gonk  

polarus

Izchi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:01 am
I can if I want to!!! *Eyes twitches* You dodge? How-dare-you!!! *Quickly holsters the beretta and pulls out dual uzi's and begins to fire at him as her body is sliding across the ground from the force of the uzi's firepower*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:06 am
AAAAAAAAH! That's it! *pulls out flash grenade, pulls the pin then throws it out from his hiding place over his shoulder*  

polarus

Izchi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:12 am
.... o.o... x.x... ... CAN'T SEE!!! *Shakes her head a bit while closing her eyes* Uggh!! *Begins to shoot blindly at the same spot she was aimed at before*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:19 am
*takes this time to run around out from his hiding place while she shoots blindy, and runs out the room into a small hallway then begins running for his life* She's crazy!!  

polarus

Izchi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:21 am
*Blinks a bit, her vision returning. The first thing she sees: Bullet ridden walls* ... >.> <.< Oopsies... hey.. where'd he go... ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:01 am
carlos baby.. redface

love his looks... teh smecksy.. domokun  

Black.Une

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

demonsaintdante

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:26 am
I knew leon would be chosen as the hightest. Mainly because of the completion of RE4...

I personally chose Steve though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:35 am
Chris has and always will be my favourite RE Character, Closely followed by Jill... but this is a Male only so Go Chris!  

Cirrus Mystallow

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:55 am
Izchi
Alright.. you asked for it! *Jumps backwards and falls on her back, shooting three times at him*
For god sake......HES WEARING A WIRE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:42 pm
Lucky-flame
Chris has and always will be my favourite RE Character, Closely followed by Jill... but this is a Male only so Go Chris!

Yah Chris is my second choice.
But Leon is winning at the moment  

Mr. Kennedy

ZatchBell_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:31 am
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy

I also really liked Barry. One of the greatest game characters ever if you ask me

"Jill sandwhich!"
Barry Rocks  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:56 am
Ooo, Leon or Steve???
gonk
I guess Steve, because I had a HUGE crush on him for a while (Along with loads of other game characters). But now, I think Leon is kewl, too. The hair, I tell thee! It's the hair I love! xd  

Valimai

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:18 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Ooo, Leon or Steve???
gonk
I guess Steve, because I had a HUGE crush on him for a while (Along with loads of other game characters). But now, I think Leon is kewl, too. The hair, I tell thee! It's the hair I love! xd

Better than in Re 2 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces