Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What do you listen to while playing RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:30 am
the monster mash blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:11 pm
Alala by Cansei de ser Sexy (will make you freak out), Vater Unser by E Nomine, Stupid MF by Mindless Self Indulgence, and last but not least Schnappi das Kleine Krokodil by Schnappi.  

Alice Freeman

madwitch501

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:00 pm
yea i listen to music in the games but sometimes ill put on my radio sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:19 pm
For those who haven't tried it, listen to Alala by Cansei de ser Sexy while playing. TRY IT. It's so... *shivers*  

Alice Freeman

bubble_buddy13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:10 pm
I tend not to listen to anything while playing, if anything I turn the volume up on the television so I can listen for footsteps when I'm in a narrow hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:17 pm
One time, I was listening to Matthew Wilders "Break my Stride" while running from zombies and villagers  

Kowaku Kagai

re_fire_demon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:25 pm
i listen to the voices and the sounds of the zombies and monsters  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:29 pm
Actually, I recently found that RE4 plays well with the RE movie soundtrack. But I also enjoy intense, angry hip hop while playing it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:18 am
Anyone else listen to Rob Zombie..... comeone can't resist not playing along to Dragula and Living Dead Girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:22 pm
The music in the games kinda rock a bit.

But I like to listen to rock music while playing any game. Nothing too heavy but nothing too light either.  

starvigilante

Codename_Ada_Wong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:06 pm
In the day I'd listen to Linkin Park or Thousand Foot Krutch while play the RE games, but at night I make sure everything's silent, dark, and the volume on the tv is way up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:30 pm
As long as the game is playing louder than the music than you can still hear the important give aways of a zombie/plaga assailant.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:48 pm
i listen to rob zombie most of the time... but like only when im playing the outbreak games xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:58 pm
i use disturbingly happy music like the bokusatsu tenshi theam or the hello kitty theam so far best i have seen was hello kitty played to RE3 during the larger zombie killing sprees  

J87

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:03 am
I've found that some SOAD songs go together very nicely with the games.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff