Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:26 pm
blin squinted "so..which ones should i pick?"

((ive never played kingdom hearts before could you describe them to me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:21 am
Choose whichever you think will complement your abilities.

(There are a near infinite varieties of Heartless, Humanoid, Beast-like, Alien looking, Object-type I would suggest going with a Soldier, a Basic attack Heartless that looks similar to a human, and a Floating Mage of your choice, [red,blue,yellow,green=Fire,Ice,Lightning,Healing] along with the corresponding rune which you do have some liberties with on the runes.)  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:20 pm
"uh...alright then i would like to have those two acompany me"
blin pointed at
a cannon gun heartless (im told its a small mobile cannon that fires volleys)
with a double edged rune (deals damage and is damage 2x

and a silver rock heartless (im told this one is a white hankerchif with a wizard hat that telaports around dealing damage and is immune to magic)
with a stone wall rune (makes one imune to physical damage and can only move and attack with magical ability)

((alright i looked through
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartless
and i asked a friend about the diffrent heartless
tell me if my choices dont work))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:19 pm
( I'm going to Ny and won'tbe here for the next week or so. If you guys want, slash can rp me there and such, or just leave me. Either way, I'm back next saturday. Hope you guys are doing good. ^-^)  

DemonicShadowWolf

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:30 pm
the two chosen Starunes stepped foward with runes glowing and fell in behind Blin. "And You two?"
(Oh and BLin just as a note Your Magical Starune has a special weakness to Ethereal attacks such as ghosts and ghouls. which there will be a few in the maze. Just telling you that, your choices are fine.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:48 pm
blin smiled and bowed to the two starunes "it will be a pleasure to be working along side you on this mission"

(alright sweatdrop sorry that was probaly a bit opverpowerful in hindsight)  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:45 pm
(salright now to get slash back on again)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:53 pm
Brett had Aria in sight. He activated a com link to the ship. "This is Brett. I wish to join the hunter clan. my mech is unarmed. Please open the hangar doors so I can apply."  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:00 pm
Query resolved clear to land in docking bay 78 on the east side. came Aria's voice to Brett. A great chasm began opening on the side of Aria, easily enough to fit a few buildings in. Through the window of the Registrar's room the great bay could be seen opening, the sudden outpour of light revealed thousands of Smaller ships resembling F-Zero Racers with dots of pink around them, Starunes doing simple maintenance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:00 am
"Roger." Brett's mech flew into an empty sapce and landed. Brett took out his sword and climbed out. "Man, what a setup." He walked towards where he thought the registar was. "I would like to apply for the Hunter Clan." He took off his goggles. (Remember, Brett is eleven!)  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:24 pm
The starune Brett had called was not in fact the registrar, but a simple worker. "You want the Registar, take the elevator overthere and go up two floors." The starune said pointing towards a door behind Brett... that wan't there before...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Okay then! Brett walked to the elevator and pushed the button to go up. Half an hour later the elevator arrived. "This place must be huge!" Two floors later, Brett arrived. Brett walked out of the elevator and stared. A giant talking otter with a magical trunk on his back. What next? A singing donut? Either way, he walked over to the registar. "I'd like to apply for the Hunter clan, please."  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:27 pm
The Registrar looked at Brett. "Right, please right your name and any abilities you have down on this paper and return it me." A paper magically appeared on the desk in front of the Registrar who picked it up and held it out for Brett to take.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:28 pm
Name: Brett
Ability: Swordsmanship and mech repaiaring/building/piloting.

He handed the form back.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:18 pm
"Very Good," said the Registrar reading the paper, "Head back to the elevator and ask Aria to take you to your room. Just come back here when you want your first mission." The paper dissolved.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff