Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Envy's Envy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:00 pm
Envy looked like he was about to cry. "That was mean, I thought you were serious before about destroying the place" He turned around gloomily and drew cirlces on the ground with his finger, holding his knees

"Your fast, for such a fragile looking child, " Senya panted, chuckling as well. "Well, I have counterfeit Train tickets so we should be safe until half way through the ride." Senya sighed "I really wish I didnt have to do things the way I do them, but there really is no other way" [btw, ED and Al are on this train, they dont know each other, sen or the other two]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:41 pm
((okay...)
Wrath smiled as he got on the train with Senya. "Yeah! I'm not even close to tired!!! It took only a little bit of my engergy to run like that!!!"
Hatred turned to Envy and frowned. "Envy..." She walked over and knelt down in front of him. "I said many things... And that was the homunculus side of me that wanted to destroy. I was going to destroy it after I found out about myself." She pressed her lips against his. "Besides, there are other places I can find out about myself, so there's no need to be disappointed. These places you can destroy, too, once I am finished with it." She smiled at him.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:13 pm
[It'll make theings...Interesting]

"I am glad I have you with me wrath, you are kind of like..A younger brother to me, even though we just met" she smiled.
Senya opened the door and Wrath followed behind her. She Sat down in a seat the was behind another two guys. One was kinds short and blonde haired, the other was 'wearing' armor

Envy grinned becuase of her smile "Okay, if you say it like that then."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:06 pm
Hatred hugged him. "Good, you understand."

Wrath looked at the armour. "Senya?" He tugged on her clothing. "Why would a piece of armour be travelling alone?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:29 pm
The armor looked up and a blond boy, around her age, appeared over the seat and yelled "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT, SMALL FRY?!" The kid yelled. Wrath huddled near Senya, frightened. She smiled reassuringly at Wrath and then turned her crimson eyes to the blond kid, glaring at him. She stood up and walked around to their seat. the Armour and the kid looked at her as if they didnt know what to do. "Wrath, scum like this boy here dont deserve any respect, even if they are part of the military." She slapped the boy HARD on the cheek so that everyone else in the train looked at them."Let that be a reminder to you to not to pick on children, got that, shorty?" The blond boy held his cheek, looking both dumbstruck and mad. She stared at him coldly then sat back down in her seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:07 pm
The boy still held his cheek, it burned him. The person in metal asked him "Brother, are you alright?" in a near whisper "I'll be fine Al, its nothing, that gypsy can't swat a fly." Senya sighed "Listen kid, If you are going to call me by culture or race you may as well get it right." She turned around to come face to face with him "I am from Ishbal. I am no gypsy, only a common preformer and nothing more." Senya turned her back from the boy.

Night fell early and Wrath and the Armour fell asleep. Senya and the boy were still awake and they knew that each other was.
"Why haven't you fallen asleep lady?" The boy asked. "I don't trust you around....my brother." Senya hesitated to determine her relationship with Wrath. "Why havent you, Alchemist?" she asked back. "Clearly becuase I dont trust you either, especially since a scorpian like you has such a toxic sting." He held his cheek again. Senya stood up and sat down in the same seat as him. "You going to hit me again?" He asked. "..Sorry I hit you, I am new at the older sister thing, Wrath, that child, has no one to take care of him, so I took him under my wing." She examined The boys mark "Please allow me to see that mark on your cheek, I can make it better." "All right, I'll only do it if you let me hold your bag." Senya noded, handing him the bag, taking out a gauze and some sort of medicine "Hold still alright?" Senya placed some of the medicine on the guaze and applied it to the boys cheek, the mark disappearing. "All gone." She whispered "Thats amazing! Are you a healer?" She shook her head "I am merely a common preformer, nothing more." "Where are you heading, lady? I ment destination." "I am going to the city that was destroyed over night, I think it has something to do with something unordinary." The boy sat upright and closed in an her, "Heeeey, fancy that! Thats where me and Al, my brother, are heading!" He smiled. "I almost forgot to introduce myself" He held out one of his arms, the right one and sratched his head with the other one while smiling "My name is Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, and that's my little brother Alphonse." Senya didn't say a thing but look at his automail arm "My name is Senya, of Ishbal. And that boy over there is..um....Wra-uh...Raven..his name is Raven" She smiled I can't let Edward know that he is a sin she thought. She shook his hand. They looked each other in the eye for a few seconds with straight faces, but they couldn't help but stifle thier giggles. "Friendship over an odd situation." They both chuckled. Shortly they fell asleep. Senya's head resting on Ed's shoulder.  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:08 pm
Wratha and Alphonse looked at each other and giggled. They found that the two that had fought the day before looked funny sleeping together. "Hey? Wanna scare them" Wrath said, a michievous tingle in his voice. "I dont think that would be a great idea." Al said "Oh come on, I'll only scare your brother." "Raven...Don't even try too" said senya, her eyes still closed. She opened her eyes and gave Wrath a look that ment "Play along for now, I'll explain later". Wrath nodded and hid a bit behind the seat. "Raven, so thats your name." Alphonse said "Mine is Alphonse, I am Edwards younger brother. Oh yeah, And whats your name?" He asked "My name is Senya, of Ishbal" Senya said, smiling. "What's with the change of heart Senya? It looked as though you hated my brother yesterday." Al said. "We resolved our differences, and we are after all--" "--Heading in the same direction" Ed finished. "Hey, kid, sorry about being mean to you yesterday I dont like it when people make fun of my height or make me sound shorter than I already am." Ed showed a wide tooth smile. wrath gave back a cute chilish smile as well.
Wrath spoke up "Why were you sleeping on Ed, Onee-san?" "Yeah, Nii-san, you looked really snug and you were smiling in your sleep." Al teased. "I did not! I don't have any feelings for any girl!!!" Ed freaked. "He makes a good pillow, I don't give up the opprotunity to sleep on good pillow-people" Senya said plainly, completely unfazed. Edward slumped and blushed heavily, mainly becuase he was embaressed.

"Our stop is coming up!" Wrath cried happily, jumping in his seat. "It is Raven, lets get ready so that we can find a nearby inn to stay at for the night" The Elric brothers and Senya and Wrath (whos codename was Raven) all borded off the train, stepping onto a platform seeing a small mining village "You guys need a room to stay in tonight?" She asked. "We'd appriciate it Sen" Ed said before Al could say no, "Lets reserve two rooms, Raven, Al and I will have one room and you have one to yorself." Ed grinned. "I don't think Raven agree's with that" Senya chuckled, as Wrath tugged of Senya's arm. "Lets just go find a place." all four of them went in search of a suitable inn for the night.

[great storyline so far right? Dont you just love being the female? you get to slap a guy!! XDXD]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:27 am
((slapping... *evil nod*)
Wrath noticed Envy and a girl with him. He tugged on Senya's sleeve and whispered into her ear. "Envy's here."
Hatred smiled slightly as she and Envy stood up. Envy looked at her. "Something wrong?" He had noticed her look around with caution. Hatred shook her head. "No."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:47 am
[Just wanted to add in a little of our..dark humor]

Senya bent down "Stick with Edward, Alphonse, and I. No one will hurt you, I'll make sure of it." She whispered, then hugged Wrath. She saw out he corner of her eye that Envy and Hatred were watching them. "Edward, Alphonse, I seea perfectly well suited Inn just over there, just a block down. Lets head there." She and Wrath hurried twoard that Inn. The Elrics followed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:20 pm
Envy looked at her. "Something's up." Hatred shrugged. "Something's not right."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:24 pm
The Elrics got a room for themselves, and Senya got one for Wrath and herslf as well. "I am going to get some food for supper, want to come along?" She asked the Elrics. Wrath was clinging on to her arm like a monkey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:01 pm
Envy looked at her with a cautious face. "What is it?" Hatred growled. "Alchemists." Envy blinked. "Alchemists...!?" Hatred nodded. "Yes. I even saw Wrath." Envy growled. "One of the homunculi who made me to all the dirty work, while he can go dating."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:54 pm
"Okay" Al agreed "You know this place well, I guess." Snya nodded "Yeah, I am one of the nomadic types, always traveling, and not ever having one home for long. But to me, where ever I lay my head... is home." She smiled kindly "Lets go, now." She, and the three boys, walked out of the inn and went down to a nearby diner,. Senya looking out the corner of her eye to see the other two humonculi looking at her as well. She and the boys entered the diner and they ordered a meal. "Is something wrong, Senya?" Ed asked, a concerned look on his face. "Hu..huh? Oh sorry, what gave you the impression something was wrong?" Ed chuckled "Well..You've been staring at your plate for at least fifteen minutes" Senya blushed "Oh, its nothing, its the way some of the people are looking at me, like I am an alien or something." "You don't look like an alien. Your pretty, right guys?" Wrath said aloud. "Yes senya is pretty, right brother?" Al said reassuringly "Y-yeah I guess" Ed turned his head to the side and blushed. Senya giggled, and then laughed. "My my, I am not used to compliments this often, I dont know what else to say." She wiped her eye of a laughter tear. The boys stared at her in confusment. Al bent down to whisper to Ed "You liiiike her, don't you" He teased. "NO I DON'T!!" Ed yelled. "Hey keep it down pipsqueak!" One of the people shouted. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING PIPSQUEAK!!????" He screamed. Al had to hold him back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:00 am
Senya giggled again and laughed happily. Ed looked back at her couriously "Huh?" "Your a funny guy, Edward. Haahaa!!" Wrath and Al (inside) grinned to each other when she said that. Wrath more michieviously. "Onee-san, eat!" Wrath picked up a fork and held up a piece of the meal to Senya's face, holding his other hand underneth the other, to catch any food the could fall from the fork. "Okay Raven.. If my little nii-chan knows whats best" She took the fork from him at smiled. She ate the rest of her meal, the boys looking at her. "Senya you got a little smidge there." Ed leaned over and wiped Senyas cheek with his finger "Ok, it was bugging me, that's all, eh heh heh." he chuckled nervously. Senya giggled "Thanks Edward, that was kind of you." Ed blushed when he smiled. "Lets head back and decide who sleeps where, eh?"  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 am
As soon as Senya and the boys stepped out of the diner, a man rushed to her. "Please, Senya of Ishbal, help me." He asked. "What seems to be the matter." She asked back. "Please, please help my son!" "Where is he?" "He is down by the creek, you know where that is, its the one source of water this town has." Senya Looked down at Wrath and said "Onee-san will be right back, you stay in safty of Edward and Alphonse." She kisses his forehead and hugged him. She stood up, turned around and shot in the direction of the creek like a bullet, taking off her shoes for better grip.

Senya reached the creek and ran down by the water. looking left to right. "H-help!" cried a little voice. She looked to her further left, she saw a little boy stuck under a freshly chopped tree. She also hadn't known that half the town (Al, Ed, Wrath, Envy and Hatred) had followed her to see what she would do.
"Hey kid," she asked him softly, patting him head "My name is Senya, so you hurt any where?" The boy nodded and whimpered "Where, can you tell me?" "My tummy and my legs." he cried. "Alright" She smiled reassuringly to him "Senya will get you out of there and treat your hurts okay?" She turned back to her serious face. She looked at the transmutation circle drawn in Henna on her palm, and then and the tree. Everyone went silent. The boys looked at her. She clapped her hands together and slammed them into the tree trunk. After a flash of bright blue light, the trunk was no longer there, in its place was many leaves and twigs. She bent down and helped the kid onto the pile of tree excess, taking out her bag full of medicinal items "It'll only sting for a second." The boys father ran up to her and asked her "You saved him, what are you doing to him now?" She took off the boys shirt "Sir, I would have to ask you kindly not to interfere with the medicinal area... please step away to avoid any contamination." The man stepped back and ran up the hill. Senya took out a blue liquid in a vail. She popped the cork and she smoothed the liquid onto the boys tummy and legs. The boy winced "It burns!" He exclaimed. "Its alright, its only riding of future bruising. How do you feel now?" The boy grinned "Alot better thank you Senya!" The boy hugged senya and pulled his shirt abck on, running up the hill to be reunited with his Father. Senya walked up the hill and the boys father shoved a pouch full of coins to her "It would honor us if you took those coins as our thanks" She pushed back the pouch to the man "My services are free, I do not ask or take any money for my deed, thank you, but you need it more than I." She smiled and walked to the direction of Wrath and the Elric brothers. Wrath ran up to her and bounced all around her, holding up her shoes "That was amazing!! How you saved that boy!" Senya took her shoes and put them on. "I do it all the time, its nothing unusual." Edward bent down and whispered in her other ear "Its unual for the people of Ishbal to know the art of alchemy." She smiled to him, turning her head to his face, very close to his face "I have my reasons....I am an Ishbal exile" She smiled weakily now, turning her head away. She then stood up, walking past the brokenhearted Ed and the other two boys. "Come on, cheer up Ed, I have a whole life ahead of me...I plan on spending it happily with you all...the three of us, if you'd like, searching for what you need in order to gain what you have lost, a precious stone perhaps." She giggled and turned heel towards the inn which they were staying in  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff