Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
H2G2 TV Show Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:20 pm
I love the T.V. show. I was browsing around a local Tower Records, and I when I saw it I was all, "HO-s**t, I NEED this!" And I started jumping around my mom and begging.

I just wish there were more extras. *Loves DVD extras with a passion* It was really cool how they made the Guide pictures. It must have taken a loooonngg time. @_@

((I'll take that printer off your hands, Seanyboyo. xd ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:50 am
Ha ha, yes.

It was actually a few years back when I saw it for rent at Blockbuster and immediately snatched it off the shelf.

Several phone calls and two months later they sent me a bill for $15 since it was pretty obvious I wasn't returning it. (:

Dine on a Kiss

Toothsome Hunter

Nuxill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:38 pm
Kamesaurus
Ha ha, yes.

It was actually a few years back when I saw it for rent at Blockbuster and immediately snatched it off the shelf.

Several phone calls and two months later they sent me a bill for $15 since it was pretty obvious I wasn't returning it. (:

Why would anyone want to return it? It's a really good show. My brother says that the special effects were supposed to be really good for the times.

First episode is definitely my favorite. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:41 am
I wached the series in only 2 nights . It was ok pretty funny but i hated how they ended it with Ford and Aruther on Prestoric Earth and they dident start a new series after that .  

Thowell3

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:08 pm
I got it not so long ago....

It's pretty good...

Though I can't stand Zaphod's second head. Gah. Everytime Zaphod says somthing, I just look at his head and go... WAAAUGH! It's just so creepy looking.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games