Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:18 pm
Iris listened to the conversation between the two without saying a single word...not as if she was talking a lot, anyway. That man wanted another arm....she could have cut the one he still had and glued it on the other side, but she knew he wouldn't really like it...

Then the man said something about the Hunter Clan... Now she was wondering if the guy just faked his wound (or did it intentionally) only to get info on them...

"Hunter...?" she said in her usual low voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:59 pm
"Do you know something about it? I know they have agood medical team, but their old base is now rubble. It would be really helpful if you could tell me something about it." (Just as a reminder, Brett is only eleven. He also has extremely high endurence, stamina, and pain tolerance.)  

Brett_FM

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:08 pm
Iris slowly moved her head from right to left to say no. She didn't know anything from them, but even if she did, she wasn't sure if she would have told the boy. She then turned around and slowly walked back to her bed where she sat, still looking at the other two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:00 am
"Wait... I've got it!! I remember that I had an automail left arm in my mech's cargo area! I'll be back real soon!" Brett ran out of the hospital and found what he was looking for- an automail left arm and an automail installation manual and kit. He ran back to the hospital and dropped the contents onto his bed. "I can transfer some of my mana to you if you need it. I've got tons to spare cause I suck at magic, so it builds up. If you need to, you should read the manual."  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:50 pm
((Man, what don't you have there... neutral ))

"Auto mail is simply artificial tissues. It uses mechanical designs instead of muscles, however still ataches to the nerves to function. So long as I hold it against the wound, I can simply cause your body to grow into it." Said Sarah with little intrest as she quickly read through the manual. She lifted it up the arm, murmered a few silent words and held out her hand. The exposed muscles in Bretts arm began to squirm the shoot out and pulled the arm into place.

She held it in place a few minuets, giving the tissue plenty of time to graft itself in place. "See, easy. But you should probably have an expert take a look at it, just to be sure." She took a few steps back towards the door. "And as for me using your mana... I'm afraid demons use it a bit defrently then you humans." She walked to a sink washed her hands and went back to Iris's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:28 pm
"Excuse me while I go hurl up whatever I ate in the last few hours..." Brett ran over to the nearest toilet and barfed after seeing his own muscles. After barfing Brett walked towards the door. "Thanks!" He walked out to his Hangar anchored once again at Mecha Main Street. (I don't have nothing in there. That's what I don't have in their.)
[To Mecha Main Street]  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:42 pm
Sarah laughed after Brett left, "They always have to watch..." She returned to Iris's room, "Feeling any beter dear?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:21 pm
Iris gently smiled at Sarah. It was probably her first smile in years. Something about the gentle, caring personality of the woman made Iris warm up a little, even if she only knew her for a few hours now. But still, it was just enough to change Iris' cold, rock-hard heart, even if it only made it a little softer.
"Yes...." she slowly said. "Why.....healing?" she asked Sarah. She was wondering why that woman was helping others when everyone's destiny was to die.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:44 pm
"Because, everyone desrves the best chance they can get to make their way in the world." She getts up and looks vacantly into a picture for a short while before continuing. "I was raised in a place that revolved souly on the act of warfare. Everyday, people would be brought before us, cut, scraped, dismembered, or worse. We'd have no choice to patch them up, and send them on their way." She walked back towards the center of the room. "And if we refused or failed, we'd be sent out in their place... And the replacements never came back..." after saying this she turns away from Iris, tears welling in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:12 pm
"Lies..." she told the woman. She then felt a huge boost of rage. Everything she had been taught ran through her mind.
"The Weak Should Be Sent to the Dark Realm As Their Pathetic Existance Prevents The Stong From Fulfilling Their Destinies. The Weak Have No Place In This World. Only The Strong. Shall Prevail. Death Is A Reward. Death Is A Punishment. Death Is Everything And Nothing. The Sole Purpose Of Living Is To Give Death Until Your Own Comes," she said, reciting the teachings she had been given. This time her voice was fast and almost mechanical. She knew them by heart and when she was still "there," she had to say them at least twenty times a day. Saying them was second nature for her and all the other "students."

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:36 am
Sarah wheels around and slaps the girl, "Could the rich be rich without the poor? Could predators live without prey? Such is the talk of madmen and fools."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:06 pm
The pain of the woman's hand on Iris face made her stop and snapped her out of her trance. She was confused and didn't know what to think. She then stood up without looking at Sarah and startrf walking toward the exit of the room, dragging her Scythes behind her. She had no idea where she was going. She had no idea why she was there. She had no idea who she was. All that was too confusing.
She started walking in a direction, then turned around. Where did she have to go? Where was she? She then started walking in what seemed like a circle and fainted, and falling on the floor.
This was just too much for her weak mind to take.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:13 pm
"It seems I was to harsh on the poor thing." said Sarah with pangs of regrett in her voice. She lifted Iris up and set her back in her Bed. She let out a long sigh, leaning the Scyths against the bed, turning off the light and shutting the door as she headed back to the reception area.

It was time to think of a name...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:05 pm
Over an hour had pased, and Sarah had made little progress in either cleaning or thanking of a name. "I wonder where that boy has gotten off to..." She proceded to the girls room, still woried about how she had treated her. She cracked the door just enough to peek her head in to see the girls condition.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:15 pm
After som etime that she was sleeping, the poor Iris woke up. She looked around her but the memories of where she was took some time to comeback to her. Whe she remember everythign that had happen, she bringed he knees in her arms and start to sob.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff