Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:05 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FurreBirthdayFairy
She walks along the water's edge, the waves washing over her feet and shins as she quietly gathered hermit crabs and placed them in her bucket.
"Now...I think 10 should be fine..Reginold will be their leader."She softly muttered to herself.
GAHHHH! * sees the rabbit just ahead of him but he is going to fast to stop * LOOK OUT FARIE I CANT CONTROL MY BOARD! * she looks up and sees him comeing but she dosent get out of the way * thinking fast he kicks the ground with his paw and grasps the bottom of his board , propeling him self into a 360 dgree spin over her.... and landing saftley back on the ground.... wheil safely for fairee anyways , stoarm stubles over the impact of the board hitting the ground... his board snaps and he rolls across the snad for about 30 feet befor he hits a large rock and faints *
*runs over to Stoarm* Hey, are you alright? *lightly slaps his face to bring him back around*
* dose not respond*
*Looks around for a first aid station, and sees one in the distance* Bunny, can you look after him, I'll be right back. *runs off towards the First Aid Station*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:06 pm
stoarm_fox
GAHHHH! * sees the rabbit just ahead of him but he is going to fast to stop * LOOK OUT FARIE I CANT CONTROL MY BOARD! * she looks up and sees him comeing but she dosent get out of the way * thinking fast he kicks the ground with his paw and grasps the bottom of his board , propeling him self into a 360 dgree spin over her.... and landing saftley back on the ground.... wheil safely for fairee anyways , stoarm stubles over the impact of the board hitting the ground... his board snaps and he rolls across the snad for about 30 feet befor he hits a large rock and faints *
"Eeek!"She ducks, he misses and falls she rushes over to him along with Neote.
"I'm so sorry, I was in my own little world.."She thinks
"Check his head, make sure there's no blood."  

FurreBirthdayFairy

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:08 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
there is a small gash in his for head. its not very large but it seems realitivley deep* * groans in his unconciouse state*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:09 pm
neote
*Looks around for a first aid station, and sees one in the distance* Bunny, can you look after him, I'll be right back. *runs off towards the First Aid Station*

She nods to Neote.
"Yes."  

FurreBirthdayFairy

FurreBirthdayFairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:10 pm
stoarm_fox
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
there is a small gash in his for head. its not very large but it seems realitivley deep* * groans in his unconciouse state*
"Shhh.."She tries to keep the sand out of the wound and keep his head still.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:11 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
"I'm so sorry, I was in my own little world.."She thinks and nods to Neote.
"Yes."
*Arrives at the First Aid Station*Uhm...Hello? *Waits for a response* We have an injured person out on the beach. *A medic walks out to where he is waiting* "Where is this person at and what happened" *Neote tells him what happened and the medic follows him out to where Stoarm is laying*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:12 pm
*pulls out a surf bourd* woooo hang ten that reminds me next time i go to virgin ya i have to get my sister in laws dad to teach me how to surf sweatdrop so whats up my furry bredrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:12 pm
*still swimming, completely oblivious to what's happening on the beach*  

Eddily

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:14 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
"Shhh.."She tries to keep the sand out of the wound and keep his head still.
twitches a bit in the sand * opens his eyes * what happened gahh my i feel like i got hit by a truck...! *goes to touch his head * blood?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:15 pm
neote
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
"I'm so sorry, I was in my own little world.."She thinks and nods to Neote.
"Yes."
*Arrives at the First Aid Station*Uhm...Hello? *Waits for a response* We have an injured person out on the beach. *A medic walks out to where he is waiting* "Where is this person at and what happened" *Neote tells him what happened and the medic follows him out to where Stoarm is laying*
*Medic starts performing First Aid by Bandaging up Stoarm and asking him questions* "Does it hurt anywhere?"  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:16 pm
drifter_Xwolf
*pulls out a surf bourd* woooo hang ten that reminds me next time i go to virgin ya i have to get my sister in laws dad to teach me how to surf sweatdrop so whats up my furry bredrin
wheil at the moment eddliy is swimming , iam passed out on the beach, my board snapen , neote went to get a dr, and farie is trying to nurse me back to health.... oh things are goin great! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:17 pm
stoarm_fox
twitches a bit in the sand * opens his eyes * what happened gahh my i feel like i got hit by a truck...! *goes to touch his head * blood?
"You were comeing right at me then woosh you jumped over me and hit your board , but it slipped and you fell and hit your head."She was talking a mile a minute.
"I'm sorry I wasn't wantching where I was going."  

FurreBirthdayFairy

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:22 pm
*begins to paddle out on his bourd secondes later he is a good 60 yards out. He is looking into the crystal clear water watching the fish when he begins to hear a roar. He looks up to see a huge 8 foot wave over top of him* crying mommy ohgod!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:28 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
stoarm_fox
"You were comeing right at me then woosh you jumped over me and hit your board , but it slipped and you fell and hit your head."She was talking a mile a minute.
"I'm sorry I wasn't wantching where I was going."
lol iam the one who should be apologizing... lol * his breathing starts to come in harsh rasps and he slips back into an un conciouse state * * he is haveing trouble breathing*  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:34 pm
is thrown under water by the wave but reamerges secondes later eek meep catches the next wave in oh ya that was fun stare  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff