Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J87

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:46 pm
now for one of my insane plans for zombie survival

conditions

handy weapons:maby a peice of wood thats too big to weild

traceportation:van

objectives:

main objective: escape unifected

2nd:gather food and drink and armament

3rd: loot

infection plan: head shot to infected or let infected person try and survive as long as posible to take as many with as posible

1st stop after geting to the van wally world hardwhare section jsut drive van to it threw the front doors(yey for big glass doors) pick up a small hammer wire cutters and lock cutter head to sporting goods park near gun case wile 2 people smash the case run to the pellet rifles and bb guns and open and load those in the back of the van start covering the one or ones acsseccing better guns if it gets to crouded got others in van and run the crounds down than park next to gun racks and cut them free raid behind counter for ammo get every one in and head to fred myers park van with its back facing a lane of stuff i cover other loads (i am best shot out of all my friends) once loaded with sodas head to canned foods and grab easy open cans of soup than head to game stores and empty them into van if the roads to blocked for van grab as much ammo and weapons as we can carry and try and get out on foot if that proves imposible get back to van and try and find a nother way out or some construtuin equipment use the constrution stuff to make a path threw the road blocks and leave in van  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:51 am
Actually, I've thought this through. In my house, I have some basic weapons (knives, nailguns, hatchets, that sort of thing). Plus there's the car. Down the street from my house (as in, I can see it if I look down my street) is a medium-sized shopping complex, complete with sporting goods stores and supermarkets. Here, we can stock up on supplies, and use the stuff in the sports place as both armor and weapons. We can turn ski poles into spears, and layer the clothing to act as armor. If the zombies can't wrap their teeth around you, they can't eat you.

Once this is accomplished, we move on to Canadian Tire and stock up on anything that can be easily used as a weapon. The stuff from the sporting goods store is nice, but it's nice to have extra weapons.

Then, we'd make a quick stop at a gas station to get extra fuel cans, before finally setting out for the city limits and freedom.  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

J87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:20 am
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Actually, I've thought this through. In my house, I have some basic weapons (knives, nailguns, hatchets, that sort of thing). Plus there's the car. Down the street from my house (as in, I can see it if I look down my street) is a medium-sized shopping complex, complete with sporting goods stores and supermarkets. Here, we can stock up on supplies, and use the stuff in the sports place as both armor and weapons. We can turn ski poles into spears, and layer the clothing to act as armor. If the zombies can't wrap their teeth around you, they can't eat you.

Once this is accomplished, we move on to Canadian Tire and stock up on anything that can be easily used as a weapon. The stuff from the sporting goods store is nice, but it's nice to have extra weapons.

Then, we'd make a quick stop at a gas station to get extra fuel cans, before finally setting out for the city limits and freedom.

i find one problem with your plan enought layers of clothingtostop zimbies from biteing your arms legs body will severly limet your movement speed and lekly make you slower than the zombies same with football pads to a lesser extent butthey will cover less body your neck wich is zombies primary attack point is still open amkeing manover abilty more usefull than
actual armor well unless this sporting goods place has full chainmailthan the armor is worth it as for lower legs those can be armored with a thick layer of sports wrap wih out movemetn limeting that with the chain blocks all bite points as a added bonus to chain if its good it should stop hunter attacks and maby licker toung attacks for max stoage and manoverabilty a vest with lots of pockets T shirt and some semi baggy cargo pants and depending on how new the nailgun is it is basicly a slow melee weapon if it has the safety mechanism that prevents it from fireing unless its pressed to something  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:47 pm
J87
Sith Lord Darth Moren

i find one problem with your plan enought layers of clothingtostop zimbies from biteing your arms legs body will severly limet your movement speed and lekly make you slower than the zombies same with football pads to a lesser extent butthey will cover less body your neck wich is zombies primary attack point is still open amkeing manover abilty more usefull than
actual armor well unless this sporting goods place has full chainmailthan the armor is worth it as for lower legs those can be armored with a thick layer of sports wrap wih out movemetn limeting that with the chain blocks all bite points as a added bonus to chain if its good it should stop hunter attacks and maby licker toung attacks for max stoage and manoverabilty a vest with lots of pockets T shirt and some semi baggy cargo pants and depending on how new the nailgun is it is basicly a slow melee weapon if it has the safety mechanism that prevents it from fireing unless its pressed to something

Okay flaws in Siths plan, well basically, with looters and chaos, most commercial gas lines are shut off for safety measures, and in this case it would happen becaus eof the pandemonium.

And J87, the fact that you think it's more advantageous to wear noisy chain mail than a couple layers of clothing amuses me. Besides, have you ever worn chain mail ? Any that offer proper protection is heavy as hell. The noise attracts the living impaired as well.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

J87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:35 pm
ahh but a few layers of cloths offer about as much protection as one layer the zombies cant bite threw the chain and the only bite able point for standing zombies is your face wich they arnt samer enought to go for as for weigt lemitations thats varies per person personaly i wouldnt bother with any armoring beyond leather rideing pants and jacket wich wile depending onseason may be hot and uncomfy dont inter fear as much with movement as enoguth layers of cloths to prefent bites

oh and chain mail makes much less nouice when worn between to tight Tshirts
forthe body portion  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:47 pm
Tight shirts restrict movement, so you replace a few layers of strategic clothing for layers of tight clothes and metal. Your logic is amusing.
The point of layers is protection against conatmination included in the 'dealing' with undead assailants, and pretection from the elements.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

D000M rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 2, 6, 6 Total: 22 (6-36)

D000M

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:54 am
I'd grab any sharp or blunt objects I have at my disposal, then i'd hop in my car and cruise over to my grandfathers house who lives up the street.

My grandfather owns lots and lots of guns. He was in the army, he hunts a lot, plus his father was in both WWI and WWII and my grandfather has all of the antique pistols he collected. He's got civil war pistols, German officer pistols from WWII, you name it. Plus a lot of rifles, shotguns and modern day pistols, with ammo just laying around his garage.

I'd grab every gun and every piece of ammo, grab my grandparents, make cell phone calls to all my loved ones to check on them and plan.

Then i'd pick up any of them that need to be picked up and cruise over to the mall Dawn of the Dead style.

I'd gather up enough food, medical supplies, anything needed, and barricade us up on the top floor, so we would have access to the roof, so we could make visible signs for help, should any rescue helicopters pass by.

Can't say if i'd survive though, you never know what would happen. If I ran into any Lickers, Hunters, Yawns, Giant Spiders or anything like that I'd probably be screwed. Not to mention crying while simutaniously shitting myself, before huddling into a ball in the corner. Plus if I had no idea what was going on, and I just came home one day and right when I walked through the door my zombified girlfriend bit me, well ya know...

But that would be my plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:38 pm
My friend and I have created plans for whereever we are if zombies attacked. Sure not great plans, but we would still be ahead of everyone else.

If in Raccoon City I would probably try to get out of the city, though we know that doesn't really work out right. If I can't get transportation I hide on roofs.  

Mr. Kennedy

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:07 pm
If i was stuck in that situation, since i do mma i would rely on my martial art and self defense, i would also get some weapons and barricade my self in a supermarket, or something wit food, so i can last a few days or mor if need be, If i wasnt near a supermarket i would get to a police station for i could call for help or get ammunation for any weapons that i find..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:35 pm
Oooooh original......
FLAWS :

Police Station - where do you think thew scared/injured masses will turn to first ? Obviously not the well armed social service officers of the law, no never. * insert sarcasm here *
Martial Arts As Self Defense - Infection is caused by contact with contaminated flesh , zombies/carriers, so why would you subject yourself to close hand combat by choice ?
Supermarket - Generally they have HUUUUUGE glass windows on their fronts, which basically put you in the position of walking, living, breathing, buffet piece. And where else stands as likelihood of being part of the first wave or looting/ransacking/pillaging etc.
Ammunition - You really think you'll find it lying around like in a game.... oh boy do you need survival lessons.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:20 am
thats just a basic idea lol and who knows maybe not....but i mean if it really happened then there would always be something else that could happen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:26 pm
Ok....here is what I would do......

before the phone lines go down I would call everybody I know to get safe anyway possible....

I kinda would be screwed if I stayed at my house because there are no guns here......and all I have are knifes, paintballguns, and one really really really old mechete...the one thing good about my house would be that I have barbwire chainlink fence around my house.....(dont ask why I do.....it was there when my mom bought the house.....)

I would try to get to my friend's house....bericade it as best as I could.....his dad has a crap load of guns and ammo and he can make ammo with the tools he has.....maybe sit on the roof and take out some zombies with a .22.....were he lives its also a small town and a mini mart......it doesnt have much windows.....but it would be a good idea to get food and supplys.....

and if I was to have some fun with a zombie.....maybe chainsaw one or two zombies to death just for the hell of it......

if nemsis, lickers, hunters, hunter betas, or any other ones came around I would be fuked.....but I would go down with a fight.....  

SA8TER21

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:21 pm
Chainsaws = bad, slow noisy, and spread the infection.
Noise atttracts other carriers as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:58 am
Ok, I got a new plan, well weapon anyway. Along with guns and crap I would take my katana. Of course I would sharpen it to death first. That could take aoff lot's of zombies heads with minimum effort. Well, that's if I was backed into a corner by two or three.  

XINVADER

Mr_Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:08 pm
I am a brownbelt in tae kwon do, I am also studying in bushido, and some wushu, I can use a sword like nobodies buisness(I don't have to worry about a sword breaking I have 2 katanas, 1 wakizashi, 1 tanto, 1 bow staff, 1 nunchuku, 1 pair of kamas, and 1 chain-whip) I am trained in all of those weapons, plus hand-to-hand, my favorite technique is called old-man-carries-fist-on-his-back( you grab their arm as they punch, do a 180, then snap the arm over your sholder, or do a sholder throw)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff