Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:53 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*namine gets up ,and attacks Mizu*Thats not funny. gonk
yes it is *laffes uncontrolably*admint it you have a thing for him rofl and its Mizu not Miku
No its not* redface *
then why are you blushing im right arnt? i well you can have him Axels not my tipe
True. *calms down some*Thats only because you like demyx huh? *looks at Mizu*And i sort like axel ok? redface
yea Demyx is a hunk *looks at the pic Namina is drawing*and i can set you and Axel up if you want
*stands up and pushs Mizu in the pool*I think i will pass. This is a party, not get dates with people. *looks at axel*I think axel fell asleep? *giggles*((my name is namine not namina))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
No its not* redface *
then why are you blushing im right arnt? i well you can have him Axels not my tipe
True. *calms down some*Thats only because you like demyx huh? *looks at Mizu*And i sort like axel ok? redface
yea Demyx is a hunk *looks at the pic Namina is drawing*and i can set you and Axel up if you want
*stands up and pushs Mizu in the pool*I think i will pass. This is a party, not get dates with people. *looks at axel*I think axel fell asleep? *giggles*((my name is namine not namina))
((sorry im doing like 6 rps now))*flots on her back*lets do stuff to his face *gets a black marcker out and doodles on Axels face*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:13 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
No its not* redface *
((sorry im doing like 6 rps now))*flots on her back*lets do stuff to his face *gets a black marcker out and doodles on Axels face*
((same with me but all of mine are in this guild))Ummm, thats not axel, that Demyx. Silly. *rips out the demyx picture that mizu was drawing on*here *turns to a different page and finishes her axel drawing*((when axel comes back he is going to be very confused))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((same with me but all of mine are in this guild))Ummm, thats not axel, that Demyx. Silly. *rips out the demyx picture that mizu was drawing on*here *turns to a different page and finishes her axel drawing*((when axel comes back he is going to be very confused))
gonk DEMYX IM SSSSOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY *starts bowing to a shrin of Demyx that came out of nowhar*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:31 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
gonk DEMYX IM SSSSOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY *starts bowing to a shrin of Demyx that came out of nowhar*
*walks over to the jacuzzi and sits down in it* I am not going to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hello! ^^ *continues danceing in jacuzzi*  

Ashelux
Captain

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:54 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*ummm....wakes up? o_o..((yeah... i am confused))* xD what is going on?! i take a nap for like 1o minunuts and look what happens!......where is my coat?! O.o.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:07 pm
Akuseru_Axel
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*ummm....wakes up? o_o..((yeah... i am confused))* xD what is going on?! i take a nap for like 1o minunuts and look what happens!......where is my coat?! O.o.....
yea, ummm... kibascheza took it off the flagpole where Mizu put iit after you fell asleep. Then, she sayed i love you then i pushed her in the pool, then she took my notebook and drawed on what she though was you but it really was demyx, and now she is over there by that demyx shine*points to the right* and kibascheza is wearng your coat.((read prevoius posts, it pretty funny))I am so glad you were sleeping.*hugs axel*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yea, ummm... kibascheza took it off the flagpole where Mizu put iit after you fell asleep. Then, she sayed i love you then i pushed her in the pool, then she took my notebook and drawed on what she though was you but it really was demyx, and now she is over there by that demyx shine*points to the right* and kibascheza is wearng your coat.((read prevoius posts, it pretty funny))I am so glad you were sleeping.*hugs axel*
*wispers to Axel* nows the perfict time to kiss her rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:24 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((xD))ok, you, shut face....ok, thanx namine for telling me...ill get my coat later....*sighs* -_-  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:29 pm
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((xD))ok, you, shut face....ok, thanx namine for telling me...ill get my coat later....*sighs* -_-
redface *namine puts her hands in her face* Make sure your coat. don't forget now, ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:29 pm
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
what ever whard my shrin go  

hadesgirl

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
redface *namine puts her hands in her face* Make sure your coat. don't forget now, ok?
xD dont worry i wont forget...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:42 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
*drinks a coke*this is great haha  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:47 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
thats good. still can't believe she sayed that. redface  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas