Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Crystal Tokyo hmmm >.> <.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever wondered about Crystal Tokyo?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:59 am
~Alechsa~
Rei Torano
No Chibiusa was 901/902 when we see her.

I read 998 on most sites. 901/2 would make Usagi 90 when she had the kid. Unless they practiced abstinence for 50 years after being married, which I doubt with how passionate those two were, that's not a reasonable age, unless it's a plothole that Naoko didn't fix/catch sweatdrop
The Manga explicitly states 902 when she has her birthday in the 20th century. Your sources are wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 am
Alright! You guys wanna hear my argument in government? Here goes:

*Ahems*

The Executive branch is headed by a ruling family (in this case a King and Queen). Now, you would think this is a monarchy, but here's the catch: a true monarchy suggests the monarch has absolute power. In my ideal government, the people dictate the monarch's actions. The monarch may not take any political action without the consent of the people. This includes declaring war, passing a new law, or even something as trivial as taxation. Therefore, the monarch has little real power, but they still have the same control as a president or Prime Minister, so they aren't just a figurehead. A Senate is used to confirm the will of the people and the monarch has to do it. Monarchs are not elected, but have family lines and are therefore born into it. Should a monarch step down from ruling for one reason or another, an election can then occur for determining the new ruling family....

*Phew*  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:31 pm
ShadedGray
~Alechsa~
Rei Torano
No Chibiusa was 901/902 when we see her.

I read 998 on most sites. 901/2 would make Usagi 90 when she had the kid. Unless they practiced abstinence for 50 years after being married, which I doubt with how passionate those two were, that's not a reasonable age, unless it's a plothole that Naoko didn't fix/catch sweatdrop

She could have been on birth control. Maybe they just wanted lots of... "them time" before having a child to deal with. sweatdrop

I remember a scene when Mamoru says 'Lets get Married' and after the marriage Usagi says she feels a star being born.

It could be that Usagi and Mamoru could've had Chibiusa and she *did* stop growing at a young age while Usagi stopped growing at 21-22, which is about the same time Chibi was born around then.

It's possible that Usagi and Mamoru had 'relations' before marriage <<;

The Manga says she's 900 years old (I believe, I can look this up) and she celebarates her 901(or 902) birthday in her picture book. So she can't be 998.
At the most she's 902 or 903.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:21 pm
Yeah.. I believe book #10 has one of Rini's picture Diaries and it was her and Usagi's birthday. She said therein that she had just turned 902.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:21 am
Well there are other possibilites on how the goverment could work. Try this for example:
Each family elects a head or one is chosen by birthright and they all gather in a round table discussion. Ideas are passed about and a decision is made by majority vote.

This could work though I do realize that could make some people rebellious if they feel that their views are being ignored by the governeing body.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:13 pm
GTBlader
Well there are other possibilites on how the goverment could work. Try this for example:
Each family elects a head or one is chosen by birthright and they all gather in a round table discussion. Ideas are passed about and a decision is made by majority vote.

This could work though I do realize that could make some people rebellious if they feel that their views are being ignored by the governeing body.

Except that a monarch could say "The hell with those louts around the table" and then do whatever s/he wanted to do.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:13 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:32 am
I think she became queen because she brougth the whole world back and the people thought she should be queen  

moon_queen1

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:50 am
That's the idea, but we were just talkng about how her government would work without it being a dictatorship.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:24 am
i've never watch crystal tokoyo heart  

ricecake1012

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:23 am
Which has happened before. I just think there will always be those people that'll pretty much say' you know what? SCREW YOU.' and go off to do their own thing.

Which is what most nations did. They told their mother-country to go screw it self.

US and Great Britian are usually a good example. US -before it was a nation- told them to go to hell with these taxes, with these soldiers and ect... and also enlisted the help of the French and some others to pretty much make a point that 'you're not wanted.'.

Now as for Crystal Tokyo, I still think whatever governmental system they have is still flawed.

Which is a given.

I also think that Technology is also the key here too. Military power, Technology, and Crazy people usually get their way (Greed too).

So I can never take Crystal Tokyo's idealic setting as 'oh this is how it is everywhere.'

Because I don't think that way. Realistic terms- there are religious matters too. Not everyone is a Christian, Muslim, Wiccan, Shintoist-ect..

So there will definitely be bickering and wars still.

Then you also add the first memebers of the Black Moon Family before the Death Phatom.

They were disgruntled people. Terrorists too.

They were plainly trying to say- "Look, we don't like this. We don't believe this is how things should work."  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff