Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:: What is love? ::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love?
I love you! O.O
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
O.O Golds O.O
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 30

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:39 am
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

that's right go ahead and stare
I will:
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare etc etc...

Now wasn't that just lovely~

hmm... many stares...
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

why yes. that was quite lovely  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:51 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

that's right go ahead and stare
I will:
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare etc etc...

Now wasn't that just lovely~

hmm... many stares...
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

why yes. that was quite lovely
... That's love?!  

sasa_powa_4eva

Angelwings79

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:53 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:59 pm
Love
What is love? Why dose it exist? why do we all seek it?
To me, love is a feeling of compasion for another being. the problem is why these feelings start to develop..the ansear is difficult to place into relativly small terms, but i will do my best.

Love is basically when you feel like you want to break the boudaries of a friendship, and to genrate a feeling of securance into your own mind, in other words its like a drug, you will be drawn towards it. as well as that it can strongly influence a person psychologically and rapidly change the emotions of a person. 2 main reasons why relation ships fall apart If at one point you truly loved each other. 1: the other person/you don't trust the other person, making you paranoid that they are being dishonest to you in some way, this starts to develop when a person involved in the relationship start to do things/act a certain way the other person dosen't approve of..sending the other persons mind into a state of insecurance. 2: pressur: the pressure of being in a deep relationship is often hard and usally is the breaking point of a good relationship, the things that happen are, you want to go 'too far' with the other person...or just purly because you grow tierd of the other person. in most cases break ups/rejections are hard to face. But those who are 'used to it' and say they can never be hurt have no true love for another (tht or thier a freshboy). during a period of time at somepoint of everybody's life we will feel 'heart broken' this is simply your brain/mind being split apart from the emotions/company of a relationship or the hopes and dreams of obtaining those emotions.

Extracted from my journal  

Flammable Bait

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:08 pm
love huh well I think thta love is a feeling so strong and so good full of goodness that make the person feel so good towards another person who they care about and would do anything for them and give up anything for them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:18 pm
Unconditionally and unquestioningly sacrificing or giving a part of you or your life for someone or something, be it your heart, your time, your emotions etc.  

Dawning Emulsion

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:19 pm
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you and trusting them not to...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:44 pm
XShadowMistressX
lol I like that definition! So true... wink  

sasa_powa_4eva

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:36 am
XShadowMistressX

Best explantion so far!^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:39 am
CrimsnHawk
XShadowMistressX

Best explantion so far!^
3nodding  

sasa_powa_4eva

lilazn101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:45 am
love is a deep emotion within ppl for others or something else
for example i love my saturday cartoons
for example i love this person that i have a crush on but im too chicken to go up to her and ask her out

as u see from my 2 examples u can love someone or something  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:33 pm
wiim
Love can be defined as anything which opposes any definition of hate.

Um, if you can find a flaw in my logic feel free to not tell me. smile Good day.

I love the stuff that this guy comes out with whee  

Syeori

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:55 pm
Ahhh love.... I love it, without it you'd be a very cold person indeed, like some sorta ice queen... or king.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:01 am
what's so bad about being an ice queen or king? they wouldn't have to pay for an ac... damn they're lucky whee  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:55 pm
Ah, returned from the depths I see. You... ice queen!! scream
If you like being an ice queen so much, then why don't you marry some kinda ice... king. Then you could both share your uncompassionate and insensitive hearts together...um, in the arctic... where it's cold.. and stuff.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff