Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:19 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*the girl sighed, and got up. She hadn't realized how long she slept, but it seemed to be mid-afternoon....the small Vulpix was awake, too*

"Come on, Vulpi......let's get a move on. We need to hurry so we can get to the tournament.....but we need to heal the others, first...."

*she looked down at her Pokéball belt, and started to walk off towards the Center. They had been there before, so no worry, and--wait.....she saw some new faces now, standing in front of the doors. She walked on. They're probably just tourists, but either way.......the girl turned to them*

"Hi! My name's Yukari. What's yours?" *Yukari held out her hand, as Vulpi jumped onto her right shoulder*

Half-turning to face the girl, brown eyes observed her for a moment, the brunette making to move to extend her own hand.
"Sama."
She replied blandly.
"Alexa-sama."
She hadn't seen the girl around before...
Probably a tourist..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:26 pm
Alexa-sama
Half-turning to face the girl, brown eyes observed her for a moment, the brunette making to move to extend her own hand.
"Sama."
She replied blandly.
"Alexa-sama."
She hadn't seen the girl around before...
Probably a tourist..

*the purple-haired Yukari talked again*

"So, Alexa-Sama....how do you like your stay here, on Cinnibar? And...who's your friend?"

*She was refering to Malin, but Yukari had never met another trainer, other than Blaine, the Gym Leader, and his Jr. Trainers. So, in this, she responded as though the other was just a tourist*

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:29 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*the purple-haired Yukari talked again*

"So, Alexa-Sama....how do you like your stay here, on Cinnibar? And...who's your friend?"

*She was refering to Malin, but Yukari had never met another trainer, other than Blaine, the Gym Leader, and his Jr. Trainers. So, in this, she responded as though the other was just a tourist*

"'Stay'?"
The Master of the Fire-Types arched another eyebrow.
"Chika, I live here. Born here, too. And him?"
She jabbed a thumb in the boy's direction.
"That's Malin."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:38 pm
Alexa-sama
"'Stay'?"
The Master of the Fire-Types arched another eyebrow.
"Chika, I live here. Born here, too. And him?"
She jabbed a thumb in the boy's direction.
"That's Malin."

*she looked amazed; Yukari had never, EVER seen another person live here, much less a trainer*

"So...you live here too? Well then, nice to meet you!"

*she smiled, and looked over at Malin*

"And nice to meet you, too....err....."

*she noticed his cane*

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:13 pm
Malin had been polietly listening to the conversation when he recignized his cue. "Oh, a pleasure to meet you, as well." Steelie eyes glinted with pleasure, though the focused on some distant object. He then turned his head vaguely to Alexa's direction. "Victory Road, hunh? You're training to become a Master? I commend you. It's a difficult feat!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:34 pm
dorkus-malorkus
Malin had been polietly listening to the conversation when he recignized his cue. "Oh, a pleasure to meet you, as well." Steelie eyes glinted with pleasure, though the focused on some distant object. He then turned his head vaguely to Alexa's direction. "Victory Road, hunh? You're training to become a Master? I commend you. It's a difficult feat!"

"Master? Chh. Don't need to become something I already am."
With a grin, Alexa glanced to the sky above.
"Nah, I'm gonna try my hand again at the Championship.... Lot stronger now, so maybe I can actually become Champion instead of commin' in mere third."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:43 pm
Alexa-sama
"Master? Chh. Don't need to become something I already am."
With a grin, Alexa glanced to the sky above.
"Nah, I'm gonna try my hand again at the Championship.... Lot stronger now, so maybe I can actually become Champion instead of commin' in mere third."

*Yukari looks at the other girl*

"Champion....ship? You mean, you're gonna defeat the Elite Four? Well, maybe you like to take me on first......but before we do that, I need to heal mine." 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:11 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*Yukari looks at the other girl*

"Champion....ship? You mean, you're gonna defeat the Elite Four? Well, maybe you like to take me on first......but before we do that, I need to heal mine." 3nodding

"Nah."
The brunette shook her head.
"The only way to become Champion is by winning the League Competition. All beating the Elite Four does is get you a place in the Hall of Fame."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:32 pm
Alexa-sama
"Nah."
The brunette shook her head.
"The only way to become Champion is by winning the League Competition. All beating the Elite Four does is get you a place in the Hall of Fame."

*she looked up at the other girl, and sighed a little, then mumbled*

"I wouldn't mind being in the hall of fame.....*ahem* "

*the girl smiled again* But......I don't remember reading anything about a League Competition....what is it? I know, I'm pretty dim...." sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:44 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*she looked up at the other girl, and sighed a little, then mumbled*

"I wouldn't mind being in the hall of fame.....*ahem* "

*the girl smiled again* But......I don't remember reading anything about a League Competition....what is it? I know, I'm pretty dim...." sweatdrop

The fourteen year-old grinned. She was truely a Trainer.
"The Indigo League Competition, or InoComp to us in it. Trainers from all over the regions gather at the Indigo Plateau far north of here and battle against each other. First, there are four qualifying rounds, each on a different field; mountain, desert, ocean, and grassland. They fight until there's only one Trainer left, the only one who's won each and every battle they fought."
She nodded once.
"That person becomes the winner of the Competition, but they are not Champion yet. After defeating the other Trainers, the winner then goes on to fight the current Champion. Whoever wins gets the Championship 'til the next InoComp and then the process starts all over again."
It was obvious that Alexa knew much about the Indigo League.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:07 pm
Alexa-sama
The fourteen year-old grinned. She was truely a Trainer.
"The Indigo League Competition, or InoComp to us in it. Trainers from all over the regions gather at the Indigo Plateau far north of here and battle against each other. First, there are four qualifying rounds, each on a different field; mountain, desert, ocean, and grassland. They fight until there's only one Trainer left, the only one who's won each and every battle they fought."
She nodded once.
"That person becomes the winner of the Competition, but they are not Champion yet. After defeating the other Trainers, the winner then goes on to fight the current Champion. Whoever wins gets the Championship 'til the next InoComp and then the process starts all over again."
It was obvious that Alexa knew much about the Indigo League.

*Yukari nodded at times, soaking in all this info*

"Well, I probably should have read the forms better, eh? Hmmm...well...."

*she extended her hand* "I wish you best of luck, that is, if you're competing.... 3nodding "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:10 pm
Malin, too, smiled, feeling the warmpth of this new girl. "What brings you wandering about Cinnabar Island?" he wondered, balancing with his cane.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:25 pm
The fourteen year-old nodded in agreement.
"Aye. What'ch'ya doin' wanderin' about a volcanic island? We may have the Mansion and freaky Blaine, but... that's about it.."
It seemed even the native was a bit bored with her own hometown.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:29 pm
"I'm from Cerulean. We have much to do there," Malin chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "Quite different from Cinnabar Island. I always found it strange that an island would promote fire types so greatly. But I guess this is a volcanoe, so it all makes sense."  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:08 pm
dorkus-malorkus
"I'm from Cerulean. We have much to do there," Malin chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "Quite different from Cinnabar Island. I always found it strange that an island would promote fire types so greatly. But I guess this is a volcanoe, so it all makes sense."

"That's the irony of it all."
Alexa grinned.
"On all sides are we surrounded by water, yet we train of the the only types that can't withstand it. Either very bold or very dumb."
She paused for a moment.
"And my sister lives in Cerulean. Fun place. Obsessed with Water-Types, though. Bleh."
Making a face, it was obvious the girl didn't care much for the H20-loving Pokémon.

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff