Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer-Sara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:11 pm
"It's in December. Spaz." Courtney said, used to Ayise forgetting even her own name periodically. "Good luck, better than mine anyway, I think I'm going to make a vodoo doll and stick knives in it. Later." She waved and slipped out the door, "You can go back to whatever it was you were doing."

The door closed quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:21 pm
"What's that supposed to mean...?" Ayise whined, looking at the letter she considered burning it before she was tempted open it. She just threw it on her desk and went over to her closet, flipping through the clothes in it.

She glanced at the door and figured she might as well, change into her night clothes. [The angle of the door is unnoticable from where she's standing. whee ] She slid out of her jumper and dug through the closet.

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:21 pm
Kumizu stepped back out of 'his' room. "What-" He immediately cut himself off when he realized Ayise didn't have any clothes on. She had seen him naked before, but he figured she was probably more modest than him. He turned around, blushing a bit. "Sorry... I didn't realize..." Without turning to her, he repeated what he was going to say. "What was that all about? What's in the envelope?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:47 pm
Well, at least she had her shirt for modesty, otherwise she might have died. Hiding in the closet she poked her head out to talk to him, "It's just our mother sending for us, although she's a bit eccentric...Or maybe we've just driven her crazy. Everytime we go home Seiya has a new peircing."

Ayise appeared a few minutes later in a pale flowery nightgown, "I'm afraid to look at mine however, all she ever does is nag me." She sighed, "She hasn't seen my hair yet..." Shesaid referring to it's pale blonde color.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:15 pm
"Your mother? Does that mean you'll be leaving soon?" He didn't really have that much interest in Seiya, she seemed to be a b***h to him anyway, but he didn't want Ayise to leave so soon.

When she came out, Kumizu just smiled. He ignored his curiosity about the envelope. If she didn't want to look in it, he wouldn't force her to. Instead, he walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "I don't see why she should nag you. You look beautiful."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:38 am
"...Right." Ayise sighed, "I'm not leaving yet, it'll be a while before someone comes to get us, besides I'll be back." She smiled, "Well, it's late you should get some rest."

'Before I start blushing again...'

"Heh. Goodnight."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:04 pm
"Good." Kumizu smiled as well. What was not good, in his opinion, was that Ayise simply wanted to go to bed, not stay up with him. Just to talk, if nothing else. Still, it wasn't something to push. He leaned over and kissed her, enjoying the moment. "Good night," he said when he broke it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:43 pm
-Next Morning-

Ayise sat at her desk, dressed simply in a knee-length skirt and a loose shirt, dangling a live mouse by it's tail. The poor thing was in distress but she seemed to take no notice of it. "Are you ready for breakfast Kii?" She said in a lightly cheerful voice. The black snake raised it's head from it's cage and crawled out from between the bars. Ayise let the small animal go and it made a mad dash for freedom before it was caught by Kii a few seconds later.

A slight smile curled across her lips, "There's no use fighting the food chain."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:47 pm
Kumizu smirked. "No use fighting it," he echoed. He was leaning on the doorframe that seperated his and Ayise's room. He walked over and stood next to her bed. "How are you this morning? Did you sleep well?" He resisted the urge to embrace her. Last night had been... eventful, and he didn't know what kind of mood she was in now. So, he stood there, just looking at her, waiting patiently for her response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:08 pm
Ayise looked up at him, "Good morning."

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on with her lips pursed, "I actually didn't sleep that well." She whined, "I hate getting up early, but it was either get up or just lay there."

Ayise yawned, "But you slept okay, though, right?" She put her head on his shoulder.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:20 pm
Kumizu gave a short laugh. "I can't remember the last time I actually slept on a couch, or bed, or whatever. It didn't change the fact that I'm a light sleeper." Well, it was something he'd trained himself to do. He could wake up from the least little sound, just in case it was an intruder.

He brought his hand up behind Ayise's hair, and began stroking her. Her hair's soft... "You didn't sleep well? Bad dreams?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:43 pm
"Uh-huh." Ayise whined, "I can't seem to sleep lately." She stretched, "Maybe I'm anxious or something."She stood on her toes and leaned on him so she could look him in the eye.

"Light sleeper? I didn't wake you did I?" She asked quietly, "You shouldn't have been sleeping outdoors in the first place, it's bad for you. You could've gotten sick out there."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:53 pm
Kumizu smiled. It felt nice to have someone who truly cared about him. "You didn't wake me up, don't worry. And I'm used to sleeping outside. I can't catch a cold, or pneumonia, or anything like that. One aspect of water is healing, and my immune system is stronger than a human's. I haven't had any problems like that when I'm outside.

"But I have to say, I like sleeping here much better." He kissed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Ayise shyed away, scrambling to the other side of the room, pretending to straighten up. "I envy you, I always seem to be catching colds, but mainly the flu. I have absolutely no immunity against it. Can't make the right antibodies. That's why Elliot made those booster shots for me while I was away from home." She said stacking a few books that lie scattered about the room, "They're helpful, although I do still get the sniflles a lot."  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:53 pm
Kumizu was surprised by her reaction, though he later realized maybe he shouldn't have been... Why did she run away again? Standing up, he made a decision. He walked over to Ayise and helped her with her books. "I'm sorry. I can make something for you that should help with all of your problems. If you're interested, of course." He smiled at her. When the stood, he gingerly took the books from her hands. He left his hand on hers for a moment.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff