Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:50 am
"I grew up alone. Besides, this place is peaceful... at times."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:12 pm
She smiled at that... the irony in life. Then she noticed the other part of what he said. "Yeah... I guess it is kinda peaceful here..."  

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:23 pm
Lee let go of his knees and leaned back on his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:56 am
Serena stood up slowly. "Is it alright if I wander your town?" she asked him. There was a bloodlust and she wanted to get rid of it before it got to big to handle... Her eyes were just slightly turning red around the edges. Oh goodie... she thought.

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 pm
"Who's stopping you?" He said without looking over at her. He was looking at the water still. Knew she would make an excuse. Everyone else said the same thing then just ran for it. He though holding his knees again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:21 pm
Serena looked at him. "It's your town... I can't hunt here until you tell me I can..." She told him. "I'll be back after I go hunt, okay?"

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:02 pm
"Like I haven't head that a million and one times before." He said, not looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:59 am
Serena knew he was mad, but she didn't know at what. She 'grew' her wings and took off across the water, dipping her toes into the water. She loved to do that because it sent a spray up behind her. She went into the heart of the city...

Vampyre Neko Serena

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:56 pm
"She's not coming back." He said to himself and stood up. He turned away and started to walk to the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:57 pm
Serena saw a person scrunging around in the alley. The woman had tattered clothing and was very dirty. "Rules with an iron fist..." Serena muttered. She quietly walked up behind her. The woman turned, scared. Instantly, she relaxed. It was Lee. Serena came closer and talked to the woman. "Can I drink on you?" she asked bluntly. The woman's eyes widened. "What?" Serena smiled sweetly, but was dangerous all the same. "Let me feed on you willingly or you can die..." She continued, still smiling, but her eyes were full red now. "Uhhh... You wont kill me?" the woman asked. "No." Serena came closer and the woman let her. Serena tilted her head and gently bit down on her neck. The woman flinched but Serena clouded her mind so she wouldn't feel anything. She let go of the woman, fed and the woman alive. She walked away, drunken-like, in a daze. Serena smiled and turned back toward the lake.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:21 pm
Serena landed softly down on the beach. "Huh?" she turned, looking for Lee. "Where'd he go?" She was honestly perplexed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:01 pm
Serena had been gone for a while and Lee truely believed she had deserted him. He was sitting on a cliff not far from the beach, looking at the waves as they hit the shore. He saw a figure on the sand. "She actually come back?" He asked himself looking down at the figure.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Serena looked around her. "He wouldn't have gone far, would he? I said I'd be right back..." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. "Might as well go look for him..." she sighed and flew along the sand. It was faster and didn't get her as dirty as running or walking would have done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:38 pm
Lee was still on the cliff. His figure was blocking part of the moons light which was generally a dead givaway of where he was. "She actually looking for me?" He asked himself as he looked down upon her.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:39 pm
Serena stopped flying and crossed her arms over her chest, her wings still out. "Where is he?!?" she said, hautily. She stood there looking around and finally looked up at the cliff. There was Lee's sillouette. "Duh..." She muttered, smaking her forhead. She flew up to him and landed right in front of him. "Why'd you move? I almost couldn't find you!" she said, a pouty look on her face.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff