Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
WHHHHYYYY?!??!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  whore
View Results

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:44 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
cheazyniff339

Really? Well that must suck a**. Here we have alot of emos but hardly any girls are. Girls are goth guys are emo. *shrug* neutral

Hah, this just made me realize how severly off-topic we made this thread, Rellik San.

*shrugs* Sod it, no one was talking with in, and too think,all this over a debate about hair styles.

Hah, wow, that's kinda funny...
The having two different conversations on two forums has probably earned me a good thousand gold by now. 3nodding
Well I've earned about 3000 gold today, just generally chatting away. smile

I have no idea how much I've gotten alltogether, because I bought two things and then stole some gold from my other account.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:46 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
cheazyniff339

Really? Well that must suck a**. Here we have alot of emos but hardly any girls are. Girls are goth guys are emo. *shrug* neutral

Hah, this just made me realize how severly off-topic we made this thread, Rellik San.

*shrugs* Sod it, no one was talking with in, and too think,all this over a debate about hair styles.

The having two different conversations on two forums has probably earned me a good thousand gold by now. 3nodding

I have no idea how much I've gotten alltogether, because I bought two things and then stole some gold from my other account.
Hahaha cool, I got given a solar mask today ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:49 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Somebody gave you that?
The most expensive thing I've ever had on here is probably... this one black shirt thing that I eventually sold on the marketplace that cost 4500 gold.
I have difficulties saving my gold for long periods of time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:52 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Somebody gave you that?
The most expensive thing I've ever had on here is probably... this one black shirt thing that I eventually sold on the marketplace that cost 4500 gold.

I was also given the Ice Tiara because I made a topic givingout free hugs and theperson really needed it, so she thanked me.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:57 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Somebody gave you that?

I was also given the Ice Tiara because I made a topic givingout free hugs and theperson really needed it, so she thanked me.

Wow... the best gift somebody ever gave me was once a member of a guild I'm a crew member in donated 2000 gold to me back when I thought it would be possible for me to save enough for a coco kitty.
I only wanted one because you could make it look like it was raping your face...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:01 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Somebody gave you that?

Wow... the best gift somebody ever gave me was once a member of a guild I'm a crew member in donated 2000 gold to me back when I thought it would be possible for me to save enough for a coco kitty.
I only wanted one because you could make it look like it was raping your face...

Sa-weet.... O.O  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games