Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:02 pm
(I'm not to good with this stuff... I'm better at everyday things... lol >_<)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:52 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil grinned wickedly, "Check this out..." He said handing the RMG to Ace, "Notice how you can see through walls with it...it can see through anything, meaning, if its, there, i'll find it, and i'll find a way down there..." He said disappearing, then reapppearing 3 minutes later with a bag in his hand. He dropped it on the floor, the unzipped bag revealing body armor, and various weapons, mostly guns, all apparently to suit a different need, Urskil was kind enough to explain. "This is the MP5...this is a smg, used to spray rounds and get heads down." He said setting it to the side, he took out another Gun, "This is the USAS-12, used for hallways and close quarters...its an automatic shotgun." He then sat that to the side, "This is my trusty M16A2..." He said pulling out an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attached, "This is used for longer distances, its made to wound, not kill, but if you shoot in the right place, their a** is going down" He set it to the side, then pulled out a huge rifle, "This is the Barret M107, semi-auto 50, cal sniper rifle...this is meant for 1 shot, 5 kills. It will go through almost anything, the rounds are explosive, so nothing will be left of the body except bits and pieces." He said with a wicked smile, strapping on his armor, taking off his trench coat. He then attached his swords to his back, and hid his daggers in the gaunlets. Then strapping on the rest of his weapons, putting the pistols into their holsters. "Look...if its down there...i'll find it...s**t...if i wanted, i could take out the whole damn place..." He said juggling a C7 charge, "Feel me?" He asked with a friendly smile.

((after your next post, i'm gonna be putting up a wall of text...much longer then this 1, simply because itd be pointless to make another thread...so ya...enjoy the discription, blood, guts, gore, and ruthless violence...lol, joke ^^))

"I do." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:29 pm
Urskil placed a hand on Ace's shoulder, "See you ina few...i'm gonna talk to you through this..."He said as he handed Ace a headset then disappeard.

Urskil stood on top of the building next to the hospital, invisible, he sighted down the RMG scope, "Gotchya..." He muttered as he spotted an elevator that lead to an underground comlex filled with scientists and heavily armed guards. He left the spot and entered the hospital, then used the ladder in the elvator shaft to avoid detection.

When he got down there, he hid in a small corner, using his RMG to find a possible office, he found a library, a huge one. "I found the library...tell me what file i should look under" He whispered into the headset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:42 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil placed a hand on Ace's shoulder, "See you ina few...i'm gonna talk to you through this..."He said as he handed Ace a headset then disappeard.

Urskil stood on top of the building next to the hospital, invisible, he sighted down the RMG scope, "Gotchya..." He muttered as he spotted an elevator that lead to an underground comlex filled with scientists and heavily armed guards. He left the spot and entered the hospital, then used the ladder in the elvator shaft to avoid detection.

When he got down there, he hid in a small corner, using his RMG to find a possible office, he found a library, a huge one. "I found the library...tell me what file i should look under" He whispered into the headset.

"Well it should either be about that abadon church, or whatever ties it has to whoever runs it. Also what experiments they done on Aria and any info on the scientist who done it." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:20 pm
"Operation Aria....is that it?" Urskil asked in a low voice, trying not to be heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:24 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Operation Aria....is that it?" Urskil asked in a low voice, trying not to be heard.

"Hope so." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:17 pm
"Gotchya..." He said going into the library, dispatching the guards, snapping their necks then hiding them in dark corners. He picked up the file, "Expierments...something bout a church, a monster...and some kinda i duno, you'll have to see it..." He said going over to the computer, and breaking into the file system, he gasped, and quickly saved it to a floppy, then got the hell out of there.

He reappeared in front of Ace, "You NEED to see this...now where theres a computer nearby?" He asked holding up the floppy disc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:24 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Gotchya..." He said going into the library, dispatching the guards, snapping their necks then hiding them in dark corners. He picked up the file, "Expierments...something bout a church, a monster...and some kinda i duno, you'll have to see it..." He said going over to the computer, and breaking into the file system, he gasped, and quickly saved it to a floppy, then got the hell out of there.

He reappeared in front of Ace, "You NEED to see this...now where theres a computer nearby?" He asked holding up the floppy disc.

"well I don't think there's in this building. Do you know any place nearby that has one?"  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:23 pm
Ukrsil thought for a moment, then slapped himself as he pulled his laptop from the bag, "Check it out..." He said inserting the floppy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:36 pm
"Dammit." he said as shots are fired.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:21 pm
"I dont know much bout this..but from my slight understanding..this is bad isn it?" He asked looking up at Ace,M16 already in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:23 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"I dont know much bout this..but from my slight understanding..this is bad isn it?" He asked looking up at Ace,M16 already in hand.

He is firing at some attackers.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:29 pm
Urskil smiled getting out his RMG and killing all of them, "Just finish reading the damn files..." He said making sure no one else came.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:03 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled getting out his RMG and killing all of them, "Just finish reading the damn files..." He said making sure no one else came.

okay." he said. He goes to look at them. "This isn't good.... those bastards... they uses us.... like cattle..." soon after a bit he is done.  

AlexBloodRose

Roth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:30 pm
Roth opened the church doors with his hand on Slaughter, "This is a little gloomy for a church."

He walked up and down to the pews noticing the grime growing on every corner, but admiring the light that shines through the small opening formed by askew pieces of wood.

Then it was all ruined by a large scale gun fight near him.

"Sorry guys, I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy some first class gunplay. I'd rather have some fun then notice the natural glory of this church. Continue"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff