Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
1001 uses for a towel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:39 am
Wow, someone quoted me! biggrin

95. If you get whacked on the head (as I just did xd ) use it to wrap around the ice-pack so it won't be as cold.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:46 pm
96. Use it to catnap cats.
97. Use as a blindfold when your Peril-sensitive sunglasses don't work
98. A make-shift lasso
99. Use as a sail on a little raft
100. use it for smoke signals  

Ri1shais

Zoutout

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:14 am
101 - Wrap someone up in it and throw it off a bridge.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:30 pm
102. Using it to hold your place in line for Star Wars the night it opens, while you're in the parking lot having a light-saber fight.

103. Tying it around your neck as a cape to swirl around you in a light-saber fight.

(Yes, I brought towels to the opening of Star Wars. I got proposed too three times.)  

Le Phanta Muffin-san

Super Nova Star Dust

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:34 am
Phanta Magoriga

(Yes, I brought towels to the opening of Star Wars. I got proposed too three times.)

xd Awesome!

104. To shield yourself from the sun while your friend insists on baking her brains out.

105. As a make shift outfit when you find out someone went to prom in the same dress you wore that the shop keeper swore you were the only one to ever have.

106. To cool down on a hot day by dipping in water and wrapping around oneself.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:59 am
107: Use it as a parachute if you somehow fail to miss the ground.

108: When getting married, it COULD be you're: Something old, something new or something blue. If you happen to now another hoopy frood who knows where his towel is, his towel could be "your something borrowed".  

Tulse Luper

OliverWoodsGal

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:39 pm
Vincent...that is an awesome siggy!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:49 pm
Super Nova Star Dust
xd Awesome!

... 105. As a make shift outfit when you find out someone went to prom in the same dress you wore that the shop keeper swore you were the only one to ever have...

107. Conversly, to use as a weapon/strangling mechanism on the same female, since she stole it anyway and deserves to die.
Tell them it was Muffy, Muffy did it, Muffy that little b***h!  

Le Phanta Muffin-san

Super Nova Star Dust

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:18 am
Phanta Magoriga
Super Nova Star Dust
xd Awesome!

... 105. As a make shift outfit when you find out someone went to prom in the same dress you wore that the shop keeper swore you were the only one to ever have...

107. Conversly, to use as a weapon/strangling mechanism on the same female, since she stole it anyway and deserves to die.

Or you could dip your towel in a stiffener to sneek up on the person that sold it to you and wack them hard for being a liar. Making it use number 110!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:59 pm
Super Nova Star Dust
Phanta Magoriga
Super Nova Star Dust
xd Awesome!

Or you could dip your towel in a stiffener to sneek up on the person that sold it to you and wack them hard for being a liar. Making it use number 110!

Or dip it in Chloroform, and use THAt to knock the person out. Number 111! Whoo!  

Le Phanta Muffin-san

nereruo

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:41 am
112. to use as a basket when your other one breaks  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:02 am
113 - As a scarf (sorry if that's been said before, but there's bound to eventually be such confusion, isn't there?)  

Zoutout

Lupe_Oceana

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:10 am
114. To dry off wet dogs so they stop smelling like, well, wet dogs.

115. Makes a comfertable nest for any small pets you own.

116. To block up a leaky window (my towel had to do this for three weeks... poor towel....)

117. To make a fool of yourself while trying to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:49 am
118: Very handy when you feel like delivering a baby in the backseat of a cab.  

Tulse Luper

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:08 pm
119. to protect your eyes from being blinded by the bright light shimmering off of the water as you skip along in your presidential speed-boat  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games