Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:06 am
"O....really" she say as she look at Slade "And why did you try to control lil teens...Robin....Terra......and this Phoenix..." Her eyes glow red, "Do you know what I think."

((Tamaeus))
"Are we there yet..." he say as he look at the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:49 pm
"Five more minutes."

((Slade))
"I don't care what you think. Besides, they didn't work with me. There's a difference."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:02 pm
"Good.....because I don't think I like boats....." he say as he hang his head out of the boat.

((Wink))
She just laugh as she snap her fingers and form a Pentagram out of nowhere. "Slade....I'm going to make this clear. I don't care if you join me or not, but get in my way and I'll send you to my half brother. and to porfer I'm mine bussiness". The flames grow large around Slade and with out warning it cover him up.
When he come to, Slade hear a laugh as he being pick up "What a surpise that my sister send me an old toy. Lets see how long it will take tell it break". Laughing was all around him as he seen four large red eyes. Then without warning Slade appear back inforth of her. "Do we have an understanding?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:16 pm
Slade smirked.
"You think I'm afraid of you Wink?" he asked. "I have no emotions and fear isn't one of them. Your magic doesn't scare or concern me.

((Phoenix))
"Well, we made it. Let's go inside." She got out of the boat and headed for the front doors. She and Tamaeus went inside to the main room. "Home sweet home."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:08 pm
Wink smirk, "O...Well I guess you need to learn to fear me.", she say as she force Slade to set in a chair. "However, Lets play a game" Snap her fingers as a chess broad appear infort of them. "Now Slade....I'm giving you a choose...to be by my side..." the chess pieces appear. The king look like Slade and the queen look like herself. "Or I'll send you the deepest pit I could find.".

((Tamaeus))
Look around and smile "Beat sleeping in a cave any day.." he say under his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:48 pm
Phoenix gave him a smile.
"Beats living with Slade actually," she joked. She looked around the Tower's Main Room. "Never thought I'd actually be here." She sat on the couch. "Which room you want?"

((Slade))
Slade moved the chess board and pushed Wink's hair behind her ear.
"Or how about we go somewhere a little more pleasant."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:23 pm
Wink smirk and push him a side "O...I though you never ask took his hand and rip out of his mask. She kisses his lips wildly as she grab a hold of him, then push him away "Follow me if you dare".

((Tamaeus))
"Any room but that one" pointing at BeastBoy's room. "It's stinks...I think we should burn it"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:37 pm
"I don't think Beast Boy would appreciate that," Phoenix said laughing. "We'll just put some air freshener in his room."

((Slade))
"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." twisted  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:41 pm
He laugh "ok...umm...can I look around...maybe I find the room that I like?". He say as he cover his nose.

((wink))
She run toward the shadows as she waited for him to catch up.
((I think we don't need to show more then kissing...right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:16 pm
(( sweatdrop I'd prefer no major detailing))
"Okay then. But I want Raven's room."
((Slade))
Slade walked after Wink and found her in his room, waiting. He saw that she was sitting on his bed. He smirked and took his mask off. He walked up to her and planted a kiss on her lips.
"You know I'll always love you Wink, no matter what you do to me."

((Can't... get... mental... images... out... of... my... head. xd ))  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:38 pm
((I don't need to get that in my head))
"Hold up...." set up as he look at her "Why do you think you get her room just like that?", he snap his fingers as he stand up.

((Wink))
"You always talk too much...". she say as she pull him on top of her and kisses him. "What happen to the Slade that was full of action and always want more then was give to him?". She say as she lick her lips and then his.
((I need brain soap))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:20 am
((Pass me a bar xd ))
"Anything for you baby."

((Phoenix))
"Why would you want a girl's room?" Phoenix asked. "Cuz I'm not sleeping in Cyborg's room." She went into Raven's room and sat her other stuff down on the floor. "I don't want Starfire's anyways. I prefer Raven's. The dark to my light."
She gave Tamaeus a smile.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:46 am
He roll his eyes and sigh "Ok...just don't open up any old chest....". He say as he walk throw the room to roon. He stop and open up a door. He glace around the room and smile "I found my room.." he say as he lay on the bed "Althought this make me the leader".

((Wink...(8 hours later)))
"You still got it Slade...." she say as smoke escape her mouth, laying with him on the bed.

((toss her a bar and start to clean his brain with two bars))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:53 am
((God thing I have three... and extras whee ))
"Just because you have Robin's room, doesn't mean your the leader my friend," Phoenix said happily. "We need more members to decide.

((What do you mean 8 hours later?!))
Slade gave Wink another kiss.
"I have work to do now Wink," he said. "We'll finish our chat later."
He stood up, got dressed, and headed for his control room.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:59 am
((Umm...think about it...there in bed...))
"Ok..ok...but you know how to reach me slade.." Wink say as she disappear out of sight.

((Tamaeus))
"O...and who's going to vote against me?", he say as he lay on the bed. "although I may have to fix things up..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff