Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 139 --*Melanie Demarco*-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:19 pm
Melanie pouted. "Nuuu... because then I'll feel lonely! And it's separate!" She pointed to the gap and snuck into the blankets. "I'm sleeping here and I don't care if you protest. Because I'm willing to be seductive. Even though I suck at it." She was now mumbling as she tried closed her eyes and pulled the blanket up to her nose. her face was flushed from the heat, but she couldn't get to sleep without blankets. Which sucked. She made an odd moaning noise before her eyes closed and her breathing became natural.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:24 pm
{Nyyaa! Wendy, you made me a pervert! gonk scream heart }}
Jake sighed as he gave up. "Fine." He mummbled. But he soon laughed. "You know, I feel like old grand parents that have to sleep in the same bed. Which is somewhat pathetic, but what ever." He said as he moved the pillow from his head and lay down on it. He turned over to be facing Mel, and smiled. Nyyaa. I really had no choise. He soon fell asleep, still worried about what his perverted self could do. He was then in full sleep as his hands got the best of him, and soon connected the gap and wrapped his arms around Mel's waist-Belly area. He pulled himself so the two bodies met with eachother.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:29 pm
Mel's eyes snapped open and she let out a scream so loud it wasn't audible. ((She screamed so loud it made no noise.)) "J-Jake!" The blonde whispered, sweat rolling down her flushed face. "What are you doing you hypocrite?!" She was going to push him away, but couldn't. She didn't want to admit it, but she liked it. Her face flushed more as she tried to get out of his grip. "Jaaaaake!" She said loud in his ear. She then realized he was asleep. She frowned.

WHAT KIND OF THINGS DOES HE DREAM ABOUT?! Melanie's mind screamed. She tugged some more before giving up. Why bother moving? She cuddled against him.

EDIT* ((I know. >;]))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:36 pm
{Nyyaa!! >.>}}

Jake woke up to see the possition he was in. He was just about to shout with his eyes open but didn't. He liked it really. Jake thought back to the day, about everything. Damn Mel-Chan. Your one heck of a girl. He smiled and fixed himself better into the some how "bed", his arms still in the same place. He didn't want to disturb her, so he made sure of that. He soon fell back asleep, with that same worry of getting in trouble. Uhh, I'm going to be banned from Ria high. And ontop of that, I'm gonna have to tell my parents it was because I slept with a girl..
OH MY GOD.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:43 pm
Melanie woke up and tried to stretch and realized something was wrong. She looked to her side to see Jake. What had she done...?! Her eyes widened. NOT THAT! TELL ME THAT I DID NOT DO THAT GOD! Her mind screamed. The girl's face turned bright red and she noticed Jake looked paniced. She poked his eye. "What's wrong?" She whispered. Her head rested on his chest and she frowned. Did he know she knew he knew about their position?

"JAKE. What's wrong?" She repeated. Her fingers lightly tapped the blankets. Why was she still against him?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:24 am
Jake was still asleep, thinking that he was in his room, untill he felt something poke his eye. "Nyaahhh!!" He shreiked as he stood up, noticing that he was on the floor. "Wh-Where am I?!?" He said as he turned around to see Mel. "W-WHAT??! What the hell are you do-" He stopped thinking of all the things that could have happened last night. Oh s**t. He twitched his eyebrow. "W-what happened last night??!" He said as he got up and jumped to the couch holding a pillow in his hand. What would Aly do- OH SHITTY HELL. ALY. Jake whent balistic. "WHAT IS ALY GOING TO DO?!? I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET HER LAST NIGHT. SHE'S PROBABLY LOOKING FOR ME. What if she finds out I'm here with you?!?" He said in fear. "She's going to kill m-" At that moment somebody was knocking on the door. "Hello? Mel? It's me Aly!" Jake froze. "Aly, is, at, the,door! Don't let her get me please!" Jake said in a whisper as he ran under Mel's bed.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:10 am
Melanie bit her lip and covered his mouth. "SHUT UP!" She hissed, glaring. If people heard a boy... Oh no. When Aly knocked on the door, she gulped, feeling a lump in her throat. She was glad that Jake was hiding but... what if... Her face flushed. She COULDN'T think like that right now. Mel's mouth opened as she tried to speak.

"U-uh, JUST A SECOND!" Mel's hands pushed infront of her as she tried to open the lock soundlessly with her telekinesis. It hardly sounded and she walked over, messed up her hair, lowered a strap on her top and put a fist over her left eye, even though both were half-lidded. The door slowly opened and Mel yawned. "Whaaaaat?" She groaned, looking at Aly.

Please don't see through this, please don't see through this! Melanie's mind pleaded. I should have pushed everything under... the... bed... again... She gulped, mind slowly at her realization. She... always pushed all the dust under the bed, didn't she? Oh crap.

"Come in, Aly." Melanie waved her in and tried to keep up the act. This wasn't going to work out the way she wanted. Mel sat on her bed and grinned, kicking under it to make sure Aly wouldn't be able to see him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:33 am
Before Aly entered Jake had to remember not to think. Dammnit! Aly could read my mind waves...s**t. Jake froze. "Oh god, she's gonna find me." Jake decided to just calm down, and think of music. "Maybe that'll wo-" He was being kicked in the face and whent back down. Think of music goddamnit! Jake sighed and thought of a song. DearS Opening ((Love Slave)). Aly entered. "M-Mel! I'm so worried! I can't find Jake! We were supposed to meet up..but I couldn't find him! Please tell me you know where he is? I'm pretty sure your the one to last see him!" She said, in a very sad way. She was holding in the tears. W-what if something bad happened to him! She ran to the chair. "C-could you please low down your music? It's pretty loud." She said with a sigh. DearS, heh. Jake froze once more. There was dust under the bed, and he was going to sneeze. "Oh god." He said under his voice as he soon sneezed. Aly twitched and looked over to the bed.

"D-did your bed just sneeze like Jake?" She said with a eye brow twitch. YOU BETTER NOT BE UNDER THERE JAKE.

Jake froze again. ...No responce?

Aly got up and screamed. " YOU IDIOT! BAKA! DO YOU KNOW HOW FRIKIN WORRIED I WAS?!? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT M-" She froze. "Oh...OH NO YOU DIDN'T." Aly twitched. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID! YOU DID DIDN'T YOU!"

Jake came from under the bed with dust on the clothes. "And those aren't your clothes either!" She squeeled. "I-I can't believe you did!" She continued, as Jake stood there with a froze face. "A-Aly! It's not what you think!" He said tryign to convince her as Aly looked at the sheets of bedding on the floor. "I-I..I don't even know what to say!" With that Aly stormed out of the house.

Jake twitched. "She was going to not believe me, and find me anyway." He said with a sweatdrop and sigh.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:49 am
When Aly asked about the sneeze, Melanie froze. "N-N-No! I-It's j-ju...st, um... It's n-not Jake... It's... c-cake?" Mmmm. Cake. A drop of drool ran down her chin before she shook it off. Aly started screaming and Melanie jumped back. "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" She screamed three times trying to shut Aly up. She sweatdropped realizing how bad this looked. "IT'S NOTTTTTTT! ALY!" Jake came out and she realized it now looked worse.

He was wearing different clothes. UGG! THAT IDIOT! HE DIDN'T CHANGE BACK! Her mind yelled, giving Mel a headache. She didn't know what to do to calm Aly down. Mel's friend had stormed out of the room and she was even more distressed.

Her head flipped back and forth from the door to Jake as she made an odd noise. "Ah..." She squeaked, staring at Jake. "What just happened?!?!" Her voice was EXTREMELY high. If she went any higher you'd need to be a dog to hear her. Mel turned back to the door. "A-Aly?! ALY!" She ran out of the dorm, leaving Jake by himself.

"ALY!" She ran down the hall, trying to catch up to Miss Arigani. This was bad. She didn't think they... Melanie's face blanched. Oh no. BUT SHE WAS THIRTEEN! WHAT KIND OF THIRTEEN-YEAR-OLD DOES THAT?! Come to think of it, how old was Jake?

She shook her head. It was hardly the time. Mel dropped her her knees and gasped for air. Damn, she hated running.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:06 am
Jake sat on the bed and sighed. "I guess I should go after them...But should I? Nyahhh." He moaned in a sigh as he got up, changed his clothes quickly, and ran after Aly and Mel.

Aly was very mad. "Sick little kids!" She said disgusted. When Alyson gets mad, she doesn't be "abit mad." She goes to the full max of mad. She froze and relised Mel just fell. She turned. "U-uh I shouldn't leave..Just keep walking Aly." She said with a sigh as she stomped every step. Very soon Jake caught up to Aly. "H-how did you reach me so fast?!?" She squeeled as Jake sighed. "I used the other way. Dumbass." He said with a sigh as Aly grew flames in her eyes. "DUMBASS?!? LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" She screamed out, not to loud, but loud enough. She slapped Jake across the head. "You idiot! She's frikin 13! Your 14! You should know better by a year! BAKA!" She screamed as Jake fell on the grown in defence. "Aly! Stop it! Geezus! Nothing happened! Why wont you believe me!" He screamed back. Aly stopped and fell down ready to cry. "Y-you forgot what yesterday was! You frikin idiot!" She said with tears running down her face. "I-it was the anniversary of the death of the coolest person in the world!" She said to him as she cleaned the tears. Jake frozed. "W-what?!? I DID NOT MISS THAT! I-it's on..." Jake froze. "Oh god, it was yesterday...I'M SUCH A IDIOT!" He said ready to beat himself up.

Jainy. Yes, Jainy was Aly's best friend, and Jake's also. She died in a accident about 4 years ago. Aly got up. "B-but it's ok!" She said with a smile. "I always believed you. I just, had to let my anger out." Jake sighed. "You deserved to." He continued, as Aly began to laugh. "Baka. Your shirts on backwards."

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:16 am
Melanie gasped, trying to get rid of the burning pain in her lungs. She was on her knees, and very soon collapsed. Her face was bright red. Mel's golden hair was splashed across the floor as much as possible for short hair. Her top had ripped a bit but she didn't care. The girl looked up, watching the conversation that Jake and Aly were having.

"Oh..." Melanie whispered under her breath in an angry tone. She wobbled, trying to get up, and walked over to them. "You mean I ran like hell for nothing?" Melanie was a HORRIBLE runner. It was like a disability for her. If she ran in the special olympics against people with an ACTUAL running disability, she'd lose. Miserably. Melanie frowned and sat on the ground.

"Sorry for coming inbetween you two." She lowered her head and spoke in a deep voice, which is very different from her usual peppy, hyper-active, annoying-as-hell, very loud voice. Her hair lowered over her eyes, soaking at the edges from her sparkling tears. She sniffed, and tried to stop. But now she felt guilty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:21 am
Aly sighed. "Mood swings." She said with a laugh as she pulled Mel up. "You should go back to your dorm, and me and Jake have some buisness to take care of." She said as she turned to Jake. Jake nodded and helped up Mel. "Let's take you back to the dorm." He said as he took mel and carried her bridal style. Aly twitched. "So, what did you guys do anyway? Just sleep toghether in the same bed?" She questioned as she turned to Jake, and he sorta blushed. "Erm..uhh...Yeah I guess." He said with a nod as he nearly tripped. He got back to the dorm and put Mel inside on her bed. "I'll get her some water." Alyson said as she ran to the kitchen, grabbed a cup of water, and gave it to Mel."Nyaa. You should probably practice running." She said with a laugh. She got serious as she looked at the young girl. "Don't worry, you didn't get between us. It's nothing." She said with a smile.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:28 am
Melanie sighed and smiled softly. "No, I am sorry." She sat up in her bed and frowned. All her life, she got between others. But her frown quickly turned back into a smile. "Did you guys even go out? You seem like it." She laughed, and didn't really care if they had. "And Aly... I put blankets on the ground but they were separate." Mel's face flushed, remembering what happened. Okay, so that wasn't really true. But it was Jake's fault. She thought slowly, nodding in reasurance to herself.

"But Alyson, if I had known you two knew eachother, I wouldn't have talked to Jake. But I luff him." Melanie grinned. Was it real love or... She didn't really know, but it felt good to say it anyways. And he's sexy. She smirked inwardly at her thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:23 pm
Jake and Aly looked at each other then laughed. "Ha! I wouldn't date this pig." Aly said with a laugh, as Jake continued, "Psh! Your to ugly to go out with anyway!" The looked at each other again. "We're like brother and sister! We love eachother, but not in that way." Aly said as she continued, "Nyah. Besides, I'm to old for him." She said with a giggle in the end. Aly got up. "Damnit! Jake, I'm gonna go leave now. Meet up with me later OK? We have things to do. Don't forget this time!" She said pocking Jakes head, and leaving. Jake sighed, then turned to Mel. "I love you too. Now listen, I'm not staying this time! I'm going to leave in 10 minutes, OK? I don't want to miss out on this." He sighed and pushed his hand threw his hair.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers