Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:45 pm
suupashiranui
rebbeca. she is the kick a** rookie and she has zero and one under her belt. what always got me though was how those female zombies in resident evil two looked somewhat like her eek

heh  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:42 am
-stares in ironic shock that Mr. Kennedy is here too-

"But of course Ada is first, knowing you she's always first" xd

Tightrope Trigger

Loharel

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:37 pm
i've always been a jill fan, I was sad to not see her as a character for the mercenaries in resident evil four gonk
then again she wasn't in the game so I guess it shouldn't have been expected... I also wish I could have finished RE3, but my bro's friend "borrowed it" for... ever...along with a bunch of other RE games and sonic adventure for dream cast stressed  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:41 pm
Chessia-chan
-stares in ironic shock that Mr. Kennedy is here too-

"But of course Ada is first, knowing you she's always first" xd

Of Coarse!
Oh Im the one who apporved you request to join the guild!
Welcome  

Mr. Kennedy

[Visadi]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:39 pm
Mr. Kennedy
suupashiranui
rebbeca. she is the kick a** rookie and she has zero and one under her belt. what always got me though was how those female zombies in resident evil two looked somewhat like her eek

heh

still wonder about that.... i dont thin so but the what if still rages in my head crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:14 am
WTF!? I'm the only one who voted Rebbeca Chambers!? She's the best of em all in my opinion.  

Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:02 am
Where's Alyssa!?!?! *poke* (I know, dun worry)

Claire's mine. Litle sister type, willing to prove herself to her brother that she can take care of herself. Did pretty well, too. *noddle*  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:33 pm
Rebecca all the way. (It always helped me fight harder knowing I was protecting a really cute girl.)  

Mikami_X_Kira

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:38 pm
I can't decide between Claire and Rebecca, they're both awesome! gonk Oh well..*picks Claire...the person who's name you misspelt in the poll stare *  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:41 pm
suupashiranui
Mr. Kennedy
suupashiranui

heh

still wonder about that.... i dont thin so but the what if still rages in my head crying

The hair on the female zombies was different..besides I doubt Rebecca would wear a tank top xp  

FoxyAreku

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:01 pm
To me, these are my top five fave girls:

1. Alexia
2. Claire
3. Lisa (Yes, I do like her. O_o;;; )
4. Jill
5. Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:19 pm
*waves a little flag* Go Jill Valentine! xd  

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Nik Stryker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:32 pm
Jill's the best! I mean honestly! She doesn't have to prove herself, she's great at what she does! and i mean wow, she looks good in her clothes lol. Another good point is she has good strong back story. The only other character that has that is Claire in my opinion!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:49 am
why lisa? she may be cool but not much to look at maybe if we took the faces she ripped off she would would have a normal face underneath.
ps: you forgot sherry even though i am the only one who likes her add her in heart heart heart heart heart  

A5116278

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:53 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
why lisa? she may be cool but not much to look at maybe if we took the faces she ripped off she would would have a normal face underneath.
ps: you forgot sherry even though i am the only one who likes her add her in heart heart heart heart heart

Sherry's pretty cool. And Lisa is awesome.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff