Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 998 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:02 pm
The boy smiled distantly up to the ghost figure waiting for the answer on how to bring her back as he set Ame carefully back down in the bed, blinking slowly. As he watched the dragon creature down on the floor. He blinking again and continued to look out the window with wonderment. As far as he was concerned or knew, he was the only owner of this body and yet he had no idea what anything was. He looked around as if he was a child opening his eyes for the first time. Nothing look familier and yet at the same time he knew what everything was and where it should go.

He quietly listened to the fighting outside as he blinking a few times before two feathers from his wings came flying from out of the room stabing themselves rather deep into the wall to quiet them down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:23 pm
Cat sighed and looked at the floor. After awhle, she looked back up at Leila. She sighed to herself. "Now who is the one trying to blame others...I am sorry that I misunderstood, but if anything, you should not exploit us for our differences." she said sadly. She went over to her pouch and grabbed a book, the big and thick book f Mudora, and turned its pages to a certain one. She put her paw on it, it transforming into English.

"Look at this page...you will find rules..." Cat said. "In my land, these rules make the man more equal. In this rule right here," Cat pointed to the third rule. "If I disgust or anger a man, I must do harm to myself. When Fang said something about a beast of burden and threw me on the couch, I was to folow that rule...else I would be thrown in a dungeon...and they might harm you...I am not going to take tha chance"

The anger returned in Cat, but she kept calm. "I love Ame as if she were my daughter, and I know that she will live, because I am hopeful. However Leila, you must be hopeful as well. If we are all hopeful, then I am sure that she will come though." She then looked up at Leila. "Leila, but I will say this once and only once; Leila, you do not know what it is like to be violated, and you do not know what it's like to be shackled, chained, raped in public and treated like an animal. And I don't expec you to ever understand." Cat then looked her dead in the eye.

When she heard the New Fang, she turned around and went to Kenjiro, then to The Fang. She then looked at Ame, and a green light surrounded Cat. She roared in pain an wobbled off balance. "I will give my energy to Ame, as a type of flare forher soul to follow, if she wants to at least. I could die if I lose too much." Cat said. She looked at Leila. "I might've screwed up, but I was following my Resheikian Code, and at least I am doing everything I can to help my little Hikari." Cat said as she nuzzled Ame.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:44 pm
Leila glared at Cat. "So let me get this straight." she paused, gathering her thoughts. "You hurt yourself, because some law in your land, a law which you do not have to follow anymore told you so. Even though you knew for a fact that Ame would heal you, and even though you knew that healing made Ame weak. Wow. The sacrifices you make!"

Melody shuddered. "Leila, Cat. You both need to sto-"

"No. I don't." Leila screamed. "I don't need to stop. I'm going to tell her exactly how I feel. Yeah getting raped is horrible. I can imagine. But thats in the past. You don't live in that world anymore. I don't care. Stop dwelling in the past. Atleast you are here now. Atleast you have friends. Atleast you can hug them. Atleast you know that if you one day want a lover you can have one." She paused. "Oh, and I do know what its like. A man tried to-well he attempted. But he died."

She sighed. "Just forget it." She wasn't in the mood anymore. Cat wouldn't understand. Let her deal with it. Let her deal with what she did. With that Leila left the room.

Melody glared. "Well thats just great."

Kenjiro sighed loudly. "You know, fighting isn't going to help us get Ame back." He noticed Cat beginning to glow green. He placed a hand on her. "That won't work, and it would be stupid to die for no reason. We need to go in there and get Ame. Only-I'm not exactly sure how to get you all in there....

Ame's eyes were glued to the screen. She watched as the others began to bicker. She sighed. They were fighting, and it was because of her....

Suddenly a noise from behind made Ame jump. She glanced around. Apparently she wasn't alone. Standing several feet in front of her was a massive firey beast. Its eyes were a dazzling yellow, and shone in the darkness. Its long muzzle was filled with sharp, pointed teeth....

Melody paced around. "So, we need to..." she paused. "Go down to get Ame?"

"Yes, and we need all of us." Suddenly Kenjiro gasp. "And we need to go fast. Hes there."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:38 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuki simply watched them bicker it made her laughed as she simply sat at the door frame she slightly opened it with her claw as she felt herself being down poured by water, she smirked. She basically laughed to herself, it was fun to her to see people arguing over spilled water, though it wouldn't be spilt in the first place if right actions were taken, so arguing would help in some cases.

Tsuki just thought to herself, they needed to get there fast? She could get their faster then fast that is if she knew which way to go. She sighed to herself, as she simply watched them, the thunder and lightning paced, it was much quicker, meaning the thunderstorm was closer now, she watched as she waited for Kenjiro to do something, since he seemed to be the one who knew what these worlds were about.

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:54 pm
Cat was tired of Leila's ramblings. "You know your skin condition can be treated, and unlike you...the man who violated me is still alive..." Cat hissed under her breath.

When Kenjiro said he, Cat looked up at him with a horrified glance. "Might I ask, who is...he?" Cat said. She was next to Fang now, she looked at him and nodded a 'no'. "And we need to give you a name. Do you have a name?" she asked, hoping the figure understood. He didn't seem dangerous like Fang had said or Lancaster, but she didn't uderestimate him.

((I hope this isn't a one-liner. I gots writers block X_x))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:57 pm
((Its close, but its not a one-liner. And Leila's condition cannot be treated. And well, since this started out as Damien going after Cat I thought maybe we could mention him again. The shoe doesnt have to be his btw, I just thought it would be good to like bring him back ))

Ame glanced at the creature, who now stood in the mysterious light. Ame wasn't sure where the source of the light was coming from. It seemed as if it were coming from the very walls.

The creature was massive. It looked a bit like a dog, or a wolf. It had glowing yellow eyes. Its teeth were long and massive, as were its black claws. Flames seemed to be glowing on its elbows and shoulders. It let out a low growl, and fixed those golden eyes at Ame.

"Who are you?" the creature growled.

Ame screamed, the rock she was standing on gave way and she quickly tumbled to the ground. She laid there, spread eagle for several moments and tried to gather her thoughts.

"Y-you can talk?" she asked the creature, her voice shaking. "You're not going to eat me?"

The creature rolled its eyes, or would have if it possessed pupils. "I am the Guardian of this place." it began. "And no, I will not eat you. However your friends..."

Ame's eyes went to the large screen. "What of them?" She continued to watch them. Cat looked postively angry. Leila seemed to have gone.

"If they come in after you, I will have to kill them. Its a simple as that." The beast spoke, completely calm. It then laid on the ground at Ame's feet, like some sick joke of a puppy.

Kenjiro sighed, "Him is the guardian beast. And, I don't know what he is called. He just kind of lays in the corner all day. Theres not really that much to guard, now is there?"

"What does he look like?" Melody asked between watching the door for Leila to reappear and Tsuki, who still seemed somewhat off. "Is he big?"

Kenjiro chuckled, which seemed a bit out of place given the circumstances. "Big or small it doesn't matter. He looks a bit like large dog, with golden eyes, huge fangs, and claws that make Tsuki's look like dull butter knives." He laughed as Melody's eyes grew wide. "Although, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't harm Ame. He doesn't seem the type to harm a chil-"

"But Ame's not a child, not really." Melody cut in.

"Yes, but he doesn't know that. Does he?" Kenjiro replied. "Its not her I am worried about, its us."

Leila stood outside in the rain. Because Ame's room was located on the top floor it had taken her several minutes to make it to ground level. Although, because the dorm rooms of Ria High were basically up in the sky, the ground wasn't really ground. Not really.

She leaned against a tree and sighed. Cat was right. She shouldn't have lost her temper. Of course, Leila wasn't going to actually go in there and apologize. She had not been wrong. She was only speaking the truth. Sure, maybe she could have handled herself a little better. But she wasn't going to back down. Cat didn't have to hurt herself. It was because she chose too. It wasn't like she was under a spell.

She closed her eyes, it was odd. She could see lightning flashing under her eyelids. The rain pelted her body. It hurt, because the wind was blowing so hard that the droplets were being throw into her face like tiny shards.

Suddenly she felt as if she were not alone. She glanced around, and saw a foot dangling from the tree. She wasn't sure who it belonged to, but it was definately a man's foot.

Could it be? She wasn't sure. Because of her grey hair and black outfit she was able to sneak away before the figure could notice her or say anything. She was thankful that she hadn't left the dorm area. She quickly ran across the black grounds, which were illuminated in turn by the lightning and quickly dashed up the stairs.

The flight back up took less than half the time it took her too get upstairs. She threw herself into Ame's room panting loudly.

"C-Cat," she began sitting down. "I-I know we f-fought but D-Damien, was he wearing sh-shoes?"  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:04 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuki smirked turned into bitter anger, as the man insulted her, well she took it as an insult atleast. She seemed to jumped off the windowframer and onto the kitchen floor as she made it to where everyone was. She shook off the water, as her five inch nails grew atleast another five inches making them almsot as long as a foot, each. They were now sharper, she had an unfavorable aura around her as a bright light quickly surrounded her and disappeared. She was now in hre human form, everything was same, except something seemed to be different about her, except the fact her sharp nails disappeared and she had dark murky black eyes. Though it was hard to tell waht else was different it was probably the feel they got when they looked at her, it was in a way... evil?
"Excuse me.... what is it you said about me?"
she said with a smirk.

Stilll bored!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:15 pm
Turning his head up to Cat he blinked slowly and slowly shook his head slowly. His dull eyes blinked slowly as he turned back to Ame and then to Kenjiro still wondering how to get in there and get Ame out. He personally didn't know her and yet he had the strange feeling he knew who she was and things about her, everyone actually. He didn't know him and yet some how he did at least he thought he did. Something told him he should know these people even if this was his first meeting. He watched the black cat named Tsuki change into a human form, his head tilting to one side like a child who had just seen a magic trick for the first time but his expression stayed the same no one feature changing.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:59 pm
((Okay Ame. ^__^ ~huggles~ I don't mind if he comes back. I should make him an I.D. but I'm not sure about that yet though))

Cat frowned that the man had no name. She thought for awhile. He was very quiet, but he could kill. Cat had noticed that when those feathers came flying. Pin-point...no...that wouldn't work. He reminded her of this one boy in her tribe. She thought hard and looked into his pale yellow eyes for a sign.

...He reminded her of Petre, or as he was called in her homeland, Feathero. Fit with the feathers. "Feathero or Petre...do you like the sound of those words?" she asked.

When she heard Leila come in Cat waddled over to her and nuzzled her shirt, apparently forgetting the argument they had. When she head Leila talk, Cat became bigger with fear, as well as a bit of anger. Now she was the size of herself in regular height, but in length and width, she was still slender but large and long. Her dragon like head was easily the size of Melody's arm "Yes...he wears shoes...big black ones with a fancy letter 'D' on the front of the boot...why?" she squeaked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:52 pm
((I don't think you have to make him an ID, I'm not making Kenjiro one))

Leila leaned against the door. She patted Cat on the head for several minutes absentmindly. Apparently the toxins in her skin did not affect Cat's dragon hide. It was also apparent that their fight was over. "I saw the D..." she spoke softly. "On his boot. I'm not sure if they were black or not, but how many people go around wearing boots with the letter D?"

Melody, who was sitting on Ame's bed next to the strange Lancaster creature sighed. "What are we going to do? Where did you say he was Leila?"

"I saw his shoes, in a tree." she began to pace around the room. "I had walked down to the commons area, you know right before you go back to the main ground? I was leaning against a tree because it was raining really hard. And then, I saw it..."

"Did he see you?" Melody ran and grasped Leila by her shoulders. It was odd, and a bit scary. Melody was a lot taller than Leila. Leila was in fact the youngest off the group, even younger than Ame in the physical sense.

"I don't think so....."

Ame listened to the conversation. Inside she was fuming. Next to her the guardian beast sharpened its claws. "Child, you look angry." it spoke eerily through clenched teeth. To Ame, this still seemed amazing even though she had been in the presence of the creature for several hours.

"I am angry!" she wailed out, sounding like a pouting child who was denied cake. "That freak is after Cat and I can't help because I'm stuck in here!"

"I thought you were mad at Cat?" the beast interjected.

"I...erm...." Ame was at a lost for words. Was she mad at Cat? The answer was, no. How could she be mad at Cat? Cat had taken her in. It was odd, but she was the closest thing to a mother that Ame had ever had, even if she was technically only two years older.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:45 am
((Yeah and it'd be real expensive having an ID for all three of my boys here))

The boy smiled and pressed his two fingers together then moved them around as if to say to switch the names around making him Petre Feathero. He smiled sweetly but behind those lost eyes there was a hint of danger around him something that not even Lancaster or Fang could compare to. Luckly he still seemed to be a hybrid of Fang and the strange boy that apperently was the root of the fear Lancaster and Fang had within themselves.

The boy looked over at the group tilting his head. He was relieved that the fight was over and that the girl was safe even if she was trapped in her own mind but still they had to get her back no matter what the danger. He stood up and floated over to the dragon Cat kissing the top of her snout. Then he tilted his head over to the one named Tsuki blinking several times like the curious child he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:32 pm
Cat became smaller as she was calmed down and her scales turned red. She wondered why he had just kissed her but she shrugged it off. "You're very welcome." she said quietly. She then shrunk with embarrassment by the kiss, becoming the size of a pencil within a matter of seconds.

She scurried her way to Petre and scurried all the way to his shoulder. She then went into his pale gold hair and hin between the strands. Her tiny head peeked out from the bangs on his forehead. Tsuki scared her a bit, but not enough to make Cat grow. She wondered what was happening with Ame. Cat hoped Ame was alright. For Cat cared about Ame very much, they all did.  

Cataclypsa

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:41 pm
EDIT: Ok guys. I posted, but I decided to change it. Ame is going to be a way for a while. Because her fiance is coming in and stuff and shes getting married ^_______^. So I might be gone for a month or so, maybe longer. I'm sorry.
So now for assignments! You three can control Kenjiro, Leila and Melody. Just remember to keep them in character and such. Ame is my baby, so I don't want any one taking control of her (no offense)
Lovers to you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:35 am
((Okay Ames! And happy Wedding Day! Let us know how it goes, hear? ~laughs and hugs you~))  

Cataclypsa

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:47 pm
(Yeah. Enjoy yourself. Remember you're getting MARRIED! I wish you all the luck and the happiness in the world and we want pictures of EVERYTHING!)  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff