Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:55 am
"Don't worry, I understand completely. It's not unatural I suppose." Amuro looked at amorella. "And where are you going?" Amuro walked over to her and grabbed her hand, bringing her back to heero. "Don't be shy, we're all friends here, it's ok if you feel that you have to leave, but please try to include yourself. Besides, it's my fault that you want to leave anyway. It really was'nt my place to interupt you two. So please stay a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:36 pm
"Err... I just didn't want to interrupt. I.. um..." Amorella replied, her eyes enlarged by shock as she was dragged back to their host. "N-no! You didn't interrupt a-anything. I d-don't even live here." Amorella stuttered. She kept her eyes on the ground for a long period time. She eventually looked up and cursed herself under her breath for being so easily embarrassed.  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:43 pm
"Believe me, it's okay with the two of you here. Besides, the more people in here, the smaller this place feels and as you can see, it's a big area." Heero said with his same warm and friendly smile. "But there is something you could do Amuro. You could let go of her hand. Amorella seems to be blushing a little if I'm not mistaken." He said with a small chuckel. It was good that he had friends over. It actually gave him a reason to stay in his room besides sleep, which he was going to do when he came in when Amorella was first standing at the door, but at this moment, sleep was the last thing on Heero's mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:58 pm
There was a quiet polite knock on the door before it flew open before it could be answered, "Forgive my intrusion but may I borrow you for a moment, Heero-sempai?" The vaguely familiar rave haired girl asked sweetly although there was something slightly forced and intimidating about her tone.

Her narrowed eyes sparkled with faked friendliness.

"Oh, were you in the middle of something?"

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:41 am
Heero turned around slowly when the door of his room swung open and he just looked at it. That was new. He then looked at the person standing in the doorway. He remembered her right away because the pain in his neck seemed to have come back when he laid eyes on her. Oh great, I hope this isn't going to be as life treatening as last time. He thought to himself as he walked over to her.

Heero then stopped about a foot away from here and turned to the other two. "Listen you guys, I'll be back in a little bit. So, uh, make youselves comfortable and chat a little." He said with a smile on his face that seemed to disappear in an instance for some reason. He then turned to Misaya. "Just in the middle of chatting with friends, but I can come with you for a bit." He said walking toward the door, but jesturing for her to go first sense he still was a gentalmen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:47 am
Seiya crossed her arms, "You don't look very smart so I can only assume you're a fighter, right?" She asked in that same sickeningly sweet tone. "I need a favor from you, actually...I'm hiring you. How would you like to be my bodyguard, you'll be paid well." She rocked back and forth on her heels.

She was up to something, since when did this -ehem- 'evil girl' need protection. Athough the fact she hated getting her hands dirty might have something to do with it. Otherwise it could only be something that was over her head and that was highly unimmaginable. She smiled in a mocking way waiting for his reply.

Enduring Regular

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:59 am
Wait a- "You, you're name's Seiya, right?" Heero asked raising an eyebrow. He figured this couldn't have been the same person that was trying to taim a wild strip of baccon, this girl looked like she would kill it and eat it. When he figured this out, his usual happy dimener came back. "Well, actually, I don't consider myself a fighter per-say, but I do fight when I have to. And I am smart." He said not really taking too much offence to the comment.

Heero then tilted his head back and put his index finger on his chin when she brought up the topic of him being a bodyguard. "Sounds, interesting. Wait, there are actually people who aren't afraid of you?" Wow, they must be atleast 10 times more evil than she is. Heero thought about it for a few more seconds and then gave an answer. "Okay, I'll do it." He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:46 pm
Seiya's eyes relaxed a bit, though a smile never crossed her face, not for me, for my sister. Idiot." She said pulling out a small spray bottle, "She usually hangs around the library. In addition to keeping her from harm you are to help her aquaint herself socially, with others. If those words were too big for you, it meant that you need to help her make friends." She said, continuing to dig through her purse.

"Stop sitting there smiling like an idiot," She snapped pulling out a checkbook and scribbling on it with a black and blood red pen. "Will ten be enough for the first week?" She asked without looking up at him.

Enduring Regular

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:09 pm
Heero chuckeled a bit her words before saying something. "Well, I will aquiesce your request with no payment needed." Heero looked at her for a few seconds with that same smile before saying anything, and then his sarcastic tone came. "That means I'll do it for free." He said with a smirk now on his face. Heero began to think about something before he continued the conversation. "If I'm wrong, you have two sisters. I've met one of them already, nice girl, odd though. So, is she to be the one I'll protect, or will it be your other sibling?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 am
"My youngest sister Courtney," Seiya said smoothly, "You two should get along well." She said scoffing lightly, "Oh, how I do enjoy making the puppets dance, at least I offered to pay you so that when it all comes down, you'll have something to show for it." Seiya turned her back and sauntered out the door.

"I'm counting on you, I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to my dear sister." She called.

Enduring Regular

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:21 pm
"Making the puppets dance?" Now isn't that an interesting little saying? Heero thought to himself as she walked off. "Okay, so now what should I do, go to Ms. Courtney's aid now, or wait for a little bit?" Heero sighed and waslked back into the room. Well, I guess I might as well go when I get ready.

Heero shut the door and looked at Amuro and Amorella and smiled. "Well, um, if you're wondering what that was all about, don't worry you're almost not alone." He said walking over to his bed and putting his shoes back on. "All I know is, I just decided to protect someone I really don't know." Heero almost seemed shocked by what he did. He normally did do these types of things, taking jobs anyway, nor did he ever do anything like jobs for people he got strange feelings from. He let out a sigh before walking over to his closet. "Well, I know I'm a man of my word, so-" He said putting on his cloak and his swords, "I guess I'm playing hero."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:14 pm
Amuro looked at Amorella. "Oh, sorry, I really wasn't paying any mind." Amuro looked at heero. It seems like he know's a bit more people than I'd expected, but all is well, I suppose. He took a step to the side, his hand in his pocket while the other resting upon his head. "Your not embaressed are you?" Amuro shifted his eyes to the figure talking to Heero. He was sort of suspicious at first when she began gripping him, but it seemed they knew each other somehow, so he just let it go.

Heero came back saying that; 'He was playing hero'. Amuro chuckled, then grinned. "Suits the name perfectly though. Right Amorella?"

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:41 pm
"Um. Yeah" Amorella said with a little grin. She was slowly relaxing, getting used to her surroundings. Her face, which had reddened even more because of Heero's earlier comment, had almost gone back to its regular colouring. She shifted her weight to the other foot and waited for another subject to come up, too shy still to say anything herself. Maybe... just maybe, I can..... She shook her head slightly, but didn't finish the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:31 am
Amuro looked at her slightly, she always seem so shy. Besides that, her face grew very red when other people talked. Amuro tried to make her feel more relaxed by telling jokes earlier, but he could see it wasn't working. "Why don't you sit down, it would make it easier to relax." Amuro looked around, then went into Heero's closet and grabbed the katana's that were laid securely on the shelf.

He looked at amorella. "There's a story behind each blade." He put them on his back just slightly out of his reach. Then walked around Heero's room and let his mind wander. So this is Heero's dorm room eh. It doesn't seem all that bad, but I sort of expected something more... As he looked at the walls and thought, he snapped back to reality and tried to start something up."Oh, Amorella, where are you from?"

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:54 pm
"Oh.. erm, yeah. Thanks," she said. Amorella looked around but just sat on the floor. She looked up at Amuro. "I'm from Britain," she said lightly, her clipped accent slipping and revealing itself, if only for a moment, "I moved here recently. Are you from Japan as is Heero?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff