76%  [ 20 ]
Not interested x.x
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

Andy1989

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:14 pm
Tippy the Shinny Faerie
I just figured out that its gonna be pretty complicated to get ava edits done at the moment. My room has been invaded by a mama cat and her babies soooo until they are out my comp wont be on. Im using another one but it doesnt have a lot of the tools i need. It should only be about 4 more weeks till shes out, then i can turn my comp on ^^ cause kittens cant jump XD well hopefully everyone will have ideas by then!
I don't understand why you can't the comp on...But goodbye! See ya later! You won't see this message for 4 weeks anyway!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:17 pm
i would like one me as a latios  

Kage-bushin-no-neko

Wazuka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:24 am
I wanna be a teddyursa!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:29 pm
That would be kick a**! The only problem for me is picking just one pokemon. I would definately pay 100gold for it.  

blueyedangel7138

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:15 pm
if you could get me as a blaziken that would rok my sox man i have the hair and the beak just need red stuff and u can do other edits too? when u get on please pm me because i would like to know whaqt you could do im a big g.d. fan and would like a avi edit  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:55 am
falco_lombardi
if you could get me as a blaziken that would rok my sox man i have the hair and the beak just need red stuff and u can do other edits too? when u get on please pm me because i would like to know whaqt you could do im a big g.d. fan and would like a avi edit

Have you seen my blaziken replicas on the previous pages? that might help you choose clothes to get the right look.  

Trumpster

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces