Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:11 am
T-Veronica
it wasn't his fault. Wesker had him believing his family was in danger. if you were Barry, wouldn't you have done the same thing?

and yeah, Chris was way cooler way before Leon came along.
*slap* NO not before Leon Came along! He's still cooler, no mater what the Fanboys say!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:56 pm
T-Veronica
Lord Travis
My vote goes for other...as in Barry, the unappreciated back-up man, avid weapons collector, and pro. marksman. Oh yeah and don't forget backstabber.

it wasn't his fault. Wesker had him believing his family was in danger. if you were Barry, wouldn't you have done the same thing?

and yeah, Chris was way cooler way before Leon came along.

He and Wesker made a deal, if Barry followed Wesker's orders his family would be unhurt, Barry did backstab but I never said who's back.  

Lord Travis

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:29 am
sherry is my fave  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:15 pm
LEON KENNEDY!!! For he wears a similar jacket to Squal LEONheart in Final Fnatasy VIII... except he carries BOTH a gun and knife and other equipment and ammo... where Squall has a Gunblade... very suspicious if you ask me... hell, Leon even gets a scar in RE4 but not like Squall's...  

Vinessa_Valentine

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:35 am
STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:37 pm
Leon or Jill.

Kuma - kun

StarryKnight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:38 am
LEON!!!! he is a total bad a in RE4... my little boy grew up from a cop to a... a... a arse kickin' bad a!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:36 am
Vinessa_Valentine
LEON KENNEDY!!! For he wears a similar jacket to Squal LEONheart in Final Fnatasy VIII... except he carries BOTH a gun and knife and other equipment and ammo... where Squall has a Gunblade... very suspicious if you ask me... hell, Leon even gets a scar in RE4 but not like Squall's...
I see someone else noticed the uncanny-ness in it all. xd Also note that Squall named himself "Leon" in Kingdom Hearts. 3nodding  

Uenna

Valimai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:27 am
Uenna
Vinessa_Valentine
I see someone else noticed the uncanny-ness in it all. xd Also note that Squall named himself "Leon" in Kingdom Hearts. 3nodding

Bet soon it'll be Square-Enix-Capcom... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:56 pm
Chris.  

Grey Gambino

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:33 pm
It has to be Leon. RE 4 made him more of a man then he was in RE2, he was kinda whipy with strong guns.

Then Jill, c'mon, SHE BEAT NEMMY!

What did Claire do again? Hmmm.....In Code Veronica, thats it really. RE2 her story was wack.

Cant forget Ada, why wasnt she mentioned I dont know. u.u;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:36 pm
Junior~Mints
It has to be Leon. RE 4 made him more of a man then he was in RE2, he was kinda whipy with strong guns.

Then Jill, c'mon, SHE BEAT NEMMY!

What did Claire do again? Hmmm.....In Code Veronica, thats it really. RE2 her story was wack.

Cant forget Ada, why wasnt she mentioned I dont know. u.u;

My dear Ada was not a main character...  

Mr. Kennedy

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:27 pm
then how come Sherry is a main character, she wasn't really doing anything.

But if you say so, I ugess youre right then.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:38 pm
Mr. Kennedy
My dear Ada was not a main character...

Well technically she was a playable character for about 5 minutes in RE2.

I loved turning her handgun into a rocket launcher just so I could shoot rockets out of a handgun. X3  

Lord Travis

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:13 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Uenna
Vinessa_Valentine

Bet soon it'll be Square-Enix-Capcom... sweatdrop

Then all they'd need would be Blizzard, iD Software, and Lionhead to join up, and you have a dream team of developers, developers, developers, developers....(+33 more developers).  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff