Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 759 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:02 pm
Lancaster blinked and smiled finishing his breakfast. Wow that was wonderful. He enjoyed when he was cooked for but with no love in his life, well that did happen very often. "Ah yes the Raiper, it is very light weight. It is more so for thrusts and paries, but you can still slash with it if it has been costomly made like the ones I used to have back home were."

He stood up and pressed his hands together. A light formed in his hands, as they spread apart the light lengthened then faded once it had reached its tip. He head it upwards to his head, at a starting position. "It is no where near as the one in my room. This is just a...I guess you can call a spirit copy, but it greatly reduces all its resistance. My dark...I mean Fang can do this as well." He looked to Cat. Do you have a cheap glass and could you fill it with water, and a rag. And please do forgive me." Once he reseaved the glass of water he threw it up. As it came down he caught it only with the blade he tapped the blade up then caught the glass again. He threw the glass higher and caught it only with the blade's tip, he let the glass into the air and faster than the girls could blink he swiped the sword down spliting the glass and even the water clear in half catching each half on the blade and the water spilling on the rag.

((For those who do not know what a rapier looks like. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:56 pm
"...AMAZING!!!" Cat said in delight as she clapped and chuckled. She didn't really need that glass anyway. She had plenty. "Besides battling, I only know how to sword dance.

"...I didn't know you could use light magic Lancaster." Cat said afterward. She had never seen suck a display with a sharp and thin sword. She collected the plates and started to wash them. How had only two people able to finish all her food, well, she didn't know.

She hummed a song as she washed the dishes. She looked outside and saw the sunlight, as well as the debris. "Today will be a glorious day!" Cat said excitedly. "We should stay outdoors for most of it. T'would be momorable!" she said happily.

She waited for the others to respond. Cat knew that a wonderful day like this should not be just wated by staying inside. That was Cat for you there. She smiled as her wings came back into view and flexed themselves.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:52 am
Ame grinned at Lancaster. "That was really neat!" she said. "You should have seen what I was doing last night! I-I..." she paused, rubbing her head. What had she done? She thought about it for several moments, but nothing seemed to register. "Actually, er, I don't remember what I did...."

She looked out the window after Cat exclaimed about the day, she was right. It was bright and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. It was if that storm had never happened. Ame looked slightly sad. "I sort of wished there were a little rain shower as well." she said. "But, maybe we can go somewhere fun today"

She laughed. "I heard there are lots of places off campus to be." She stopped, hitting her head slightly against the wall as she did so. "Hey do you guys mind if we stop by my dorm room? I want to change clothes"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:08 am
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuki just watchd it with the side of her eyes as she just watched, she was in a way still a bit tired, or she was just getting lazy. She didn't bother to have that amazed face, but still it was cool that Lancaster did that thing whatever it was called. Her elmerald eyes wandered off to the window as she looked outside, indeed it was a glorious day. She just wondered how long it would last...

Stilll boredl

xSweetxAngelx

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:19 am
Lancaster bowed and smiled, his hair falling over his delicate prince like face. "Light magic? I'm not so sure, I doubt this could hurt a lesser demon. Then again I've never tried." He laughed and let go of the sword, it disappearing in a flash of light. He looked out the window and smiled. "It does look wonderful out. I also have heard of a Sakura festival happening today. It would be perfect I think."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:21 am
Bijou sighed. She hadn't been paying attention. She was bored too. Much had happened, and she had payed no attention. She thought it would be better if she had just left. Yes. That's what she'd do. She'd go somewhere to relax. It was still early. She needed caffeine anyway. She smiled and opened her mouth. "Guys, I'm going to go. I've not been paying attention, and I feel like I'm slowing things down. I hope to see you guys all later!" she smiiled again.

She felt bad for leaving, but also felt bad for not actually being there to begin with. She would go to the student loung... Something was bound to happen there. She smiled again and waved to the group, then left silently. She wandered the halls of the girls dorms untill she was at the teleporter. She had passed her dorm along the way. Then she smiled and stepped onto the glyph. The gravitational energies around her collapsed and she was in the student lounge. She sat down.  

maxochrome effect
Crew

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:12 pm
Cat wondered where Bijou had come from, and just as she wondered, Bijou had left. She turned to the others and smiled. "Pehaps we should go to an outside place today! 'Twould be a shame to just waste it inside." Cat said.

She was ready to go, but heard Ame's question. "Of course Ame, I should've gotten them for you. Forgive me." Cat said with a bow. "I should've remembered. But then again. I don't know where your room is." Cat said absent-mindedly.

"...Where is your room Ame? I should know since we are in the same building, but I digress..." Cat asked and thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 pm
Ame stood on brightly, actually she happened to be standing on Lancaster's feet. Due to her small body she barely put any weight on him. She stood like this for several moments, pondering in her mind. She had only been to her room twice now, once to decorate it before the term had even began and once when she had just arrived.

"Uhm its..." she scratched at her head for several moments, "Oh! I remember! Its room 998. I remember because its next to last. Although...I really don't like its so high, but thats ok!" She nodded her head several times in excitement. "Lets go to my room, I can change and then we can go to the picnic, or whatever it is"

((Next person post in Ame's room ok? Its 998, I'll have my s/n next to it, obviously))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out