Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:43 pm
Leon looked wearily at the floating conga line and slipped into another hallway. "Yeeeah I'm going to take a miss on the conga line and go get ready for my classes." He said talking to noone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:44 am
Ray stared and floated to the ceiling.  

Brett_FM

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:05 am
Seth stared at the conga line and thought about how to avoid it. "I think I'll just go to my class." Seth thought. He walked towards his first class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:11 am
(sorry for being slow on this, *stares at JAsae evilly*)
A bell rings through out the school and a voice comes over a loudspeaker : "The first class of the semester is about to begin, please head to the front office in the bunker to meet the Head Master for orientation class."  

deathstar175

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:18 pm
Katekaze wandered on to the campus. first day in the city and he was naturally drwan to the school. "Wow this looks interesting I wonder where I sign up."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:55 pm
"Huh? Time for class." Ray hovered off to orientation.  

Brett_FM

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:50 pm
Seth listened to the announcement then headed to the orientation. "This should be interesting," he said aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:44 pm
Katekaze wandered into the building searching for the school's principal. He spared a brief glance at the orientation before prparing to move on.  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:49 pm
Leon walked into the front office and leaned agianst the wall and waited for the other students to arrive. "Hmm guess I'm earily." Leon said to himself as he saw he was the only one in there besides the headmaster.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:34 am
Ray hover into the orientation room and sat on his hoverboard.  

Brett_FM

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:22 pm
Seth leaned against the back wall and waited for the orientation to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:11 pm
A large group of older students huddled into the front office filling most of the remaining chairs. Ruumgaia took his place and began is speech, "Welcome all to Doublass Academy, home of multiclassing. Here as some of you know, you will learn the art of two classes giving you the abilities of both and teaching you how to combine them into a powerful Doclass." Ruumgaia motioned for Maj and Gackle to step...float up, "These two are the magic and art teachers."  

deathstar175

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 pm
Hearing the introduction Katekaze hurried back to the previous room and walked in as quietly as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:10 pm
gackle nodded

maj beamed "we will teach you everything you need to know on the subjects!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

La Mort Foncee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:34 pm
*he stood in the doorway, he hadn't heard the beginning and had forgotten what classes they taught. Though he stood quietly he rose a hand hesitatedly* "Can I ask a question?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff