Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:22 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Ah.
I didnt read ALL of that
Read? It came in a video, you know. Which report are you talking about? The first one that came as a promo with Code Veronica X, (promo which I don't have sad But I'll find it on ebay.) or Wesker's report 2 which explains a few things, while contradicts the creation of the T-Virus.

Wesker's Report 2  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Ah.
I didnt read ALL of that
Read? It came in a video, you know. Which report are you talking about? The first one that came as a promo with Code Veronica X, (promo which I don't have sad But I'll find it on ebay.) or Wesker's report 2 which explains a few things, while contradicts the creation of the T-Virus.

Wesker's Report 2

Acyually no.
I found a printed version of it somewhere  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:26 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Acyually no.
Oh alright. Did you read the second one? Wesker states that T-Virus was created by combining Progenitor with Ebola, while RE0 states that it was combined with Leech DNA.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Acyually no.
Oh alright. Did you read the second one? Wesker states that T-Virus was created by combining Progenitor with Ebola, while RE0 states that it was combined with Leech DNA.

Weird.
Well im reading thanks  

Mr. Kennedy

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Acyually no.
perhaps the leeches had ebola in them or something..? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:34 pm
If Leon is working for the government, would dating Ada make him a traitor to the country?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If Leon is working for the government, would dating Ada make him a traitor to the country?

Um well...
I dunno  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:27 pm
Mr. Kennedy
AzN cRaZy
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Um no...
Damn it
Lol, that's okay. It was stated in Wesker's report.
o.o... Eh i dont see how claire contacted leon.. Wait damnit... crap.. *Cries* I missed something. DAMN YOU GAIDEN! *Raises fist to sky*

She contacted him with a radio.
I never played Gaiden
noo i mean when she Emailed Leon to call chris...  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:38 pm
AzN cRaZy
Let me explain to you something: Gaiden doesn't count. Why? BEcause if it did, then there would be no Leon anymore. Here's what happens: The new BOW can immitate human form, but has green blood. At the end of the game Barry, Leons and the other chick escape. But as the last scene, you see a drop of green blood drawn from leon's face, indicating that it's not really Leon. Gaiden obviously doesn't count as part of the RE storyline. Why it was made, I still wonder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
Let me explain to you something: Gaiden doesn't count. Why? BEcause if it did, then there would be no Leon anymore. Here's what happens: The new BOW can immitate human form, but has green blood. At the end of the game Barry, Leons and the other chick escape. But as the last scene, you see a drop of green blood drawn from leon's face, indicating that it's not really Leon. Gaiden obviously doesn't count as part of the RE storyline. Why it was made, I still wonder.
o.o Dude.. People.. I Was playing around i meant when does leon get the email from claire?  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:42 pm
AzN cRaZy
o.o Dude.. People.. I Was playing around i meant when does leon get the email from claire?
Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted you. I was simply explaining that by not playing Gaiden, you didn't miss a single thing. AT ALL!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
but why leon? why not barry or the girl?  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:46 pm
AzN cRaZy
How should I know? That's how the game ended. It was stupid. Trust me, ignore it as a part of the RE storyline. The zombies carry crowbars for freak's sake!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
How should I know? That's how the game ended. It was stupid. Trust me, ignore it as a part of the RE storyline. The zombies carry crowbars for freak's sake!
*hides crowbar* Yeah, the nerve of those dang zombies... ninja  

Das Jabberwockie

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:06 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
*hides crowbar* Yeah, the nerve of those dang zombies... ninja
*Revs chainsaw* Gimme teh crowbar and no one gets hurt.  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games