Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:28 am
[Alright, guys, bean313 has informed me that the way I am writing about the 'cloaked figure' is slightly confusing. First i'd like to explain that while I'm using the words 'they' and 'them' to describe the cloaked figures actions, I am only referring to one person, I just must use those words so that I don't make it apaprent what the gender of the person is.
Also, this is the same cloaked figure from before that Shinobu spotted in the village she and Aoki went to.
Just to clear things up.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:36 am
Nia felt Melora’s spirit breaking, the mass attack from Tomoyo, Izumo, Aoki and herself had broken the girl. She felt a strange feeling of happiness. Maybe it was the happiness of beating an opponent or maybe it was the sweet taste of revenge. But she knew it was neither, she could not place this feeling. Suddenly she felt a strange aura approaching and then a strange voice spoke: "Such behaviour, my thieves have no dignity nowadays."

She immediately turned around mad at herself for focussing so much on Melora that she hadn’t been on her guard for other people. She observed the person, he or she was tall and dressed in dark robes, soaked with bl00d. Nia couldn’t clearly make out the face, or the gender. She repositioned herself a bit, still not at ease by the sudden appearance. She tried to scan the other person’s soul but noticed that she couldn’t. This scared her in some way, she wasn’t used to being afraid and actually she wasn’t really, it was more some sort of fear of encountering someone stronger then herself in an area she called herself master in.

Then she spoke: “I don’t know who you are, but I don’t think we are yours.” in a tone holding the middle between hostile and neutral, not wanting to make the other cross right away.

Lord Bean
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:10 pm
((Welcome back, Bean. It's been awhile, I must say.

I'll have to edit this post shortly, too. I've noticed a minor inconsistency in the story. By now everyone should know whether the cloaked figure is male or female: it has spoken, so it's voice will let us now. However, nothing has been said yet, so it's just an "it" for now.))

The girl, Melora, had been utterly overwhelmed by an onslaught of thieves. During the heated fight two more had entered the fray: one whom he recognized as Shinobu's younger sister, Aoki, and another which he only recognized as a thief, and nothing more. Melora had fallen to the ground, releasing the terrible doll she had moments before clutched with some sort of fanatacism he could hardly comprehend. He snatched the doll up quickly; he had no idea how long Melora would be incapacitated, so he would use this time to destroy her blasted tool. He sheathed his blade, as he done with the other. The small doll, a children's toy, it seemed, he placed securely within a small pouch he kept on himself at all times. The pouch, he placed within his garments, ever to be concealed from anyone else.

Shortly after procuring and securing the small artifact, Izumo looked at his peers, his intent to thank them for their aid. Before he could even put words together, however, his thoughts were interrupted by the words of another: "Such behaviour, my thieves have no dignity nowadays."

The figure that spoke the words, Izumo could now plainly see, was wearing a cloak stained with blood. It wasn't what this person wore that got Izumo's attention, it was the words it spoke. This person had laid claim not to the Thieves' guild, but to the very thieves. Intolerable. The conceit of such a person... but Izumo had no time for such trifles.

"I don't know who you are," he stated walking towards the figure, "but I've no time to listen to you babble about how we are your thieves. I, we, belong to no one. We are not objects, possessions that anyone can own. We are but tools that some can wield, should a price be met and agreed upon for our services. For now, though, mine are not for sale. Go bother someone else, old fool."

Izumo strode past the figure with errant disregard for what might be concealed under the cloak. It didn't matter, though, he was an immortal, nothing this person could hide or have could harm him. He proceeded only in the direction he had last seen Shinobu, knowing full-well he did not know for certain where she was. Aoki and Tomoyo, one of the other female thieves, had taken her away at his request, before he chased after Melora. He would find her, though. Find her, and tell her she need not worry about Melora anymore, that the tool of her destruction was in his possession. That it would be destroyed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm
((Yay, you're back!))
Tomoyo lurched forward as Melora's concentration broke, and the power of the doll's hold on her lessened. She pulled her hand out from Melora's body, dragging the doll out halfway. Supressing a sob of pain, she wrenched out the pins, wincing as they came free. She left the doll where it was-Melora was obviously in no condition to fight back, with four thieves gathered together. Slowly, she looked up at the bl**d-stained figure that had put an end to their fight. Something about the man grated against her senses, sending out a warning. She reached for her sword, staggering upright over Melora, and breathing heavily. My thieves?

Lirdianc

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:37 am
((Like always I've been tao since day one. I seriously love you guys for respecting me so much. And now that life isn't kicking my a** so much I have more time for RPing. yay!))

Tao tossed the bag full of random stuff on the ground just outside the front doors of the beautiful theatre. He had been away for quite some time. Thinking mainly... and searching for rare metals to create legendary weapons with. He thought about their immortality... as he one the only one, that he knew of, that knew the truth. At first he was slightly disappointed. After a while however he came to understand why that happened as it did, and came to continue to live his life as he had always. Even if he didn't sleep anymore.

Ten hours was dedicated to training, and the rest of the time was spent between smithing his loved weapons. Or accepting missions from an unknown source.

The last mission had kept Tao away for multiple months, he wondered if anyone missed the deadly weapons master. He kicked open the door and walked inside, his katars concealed within their mechanical sheaths.

Heading out into the forest it took him little time to track down his 'partners' and the girl Melora. He watched for a few moments before coming out of the trees himself.

"I'm gone for a month... someone finds the hide-out... takes on four of the immortal theives... and almost kicks their a** with a doll? Please let me know if I'm dreaming of if you all have seriously been slacking on your training."

He turned to the cloaked figure and smiled again under his mask.

"You've been gone long enough... done sulking yet? Or do you need another few years?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:54 am
Aoki quickly took to hiding behind Tao and pulling of the corner of his shirt. Looking quickly from side, eyeing the bl00d on the ground. Looking back up at Tao, Aoki whispered out to one of the only thieves here she had any connection to, and she only knew him because of Suki. Was this the person back at the town?
"Tao-aniki-suke... I don't think thats her... I kinda know this person..." Clutching Suki's blanket and holding it up to her face, she hid further behind Tao. "Please don't fight the person. We don't know who it is."

Aoki had the odd sense that this person wouldn't hurt them. Maybe they should just leave them alone. Shivvering as the night air blew past the large group, she stepped out from behind Tao.

"Were... Were you the person at the town Shinobu-onee-chan and I were just at. The- the bl00d... It's just like what h-happened to Shin-chan..." Aoki stuttered out, hoping nothing would happen. "Do any of us even know you?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:50 am
(hello!)
Yue walked into town after doing something that needed her full attention to be there.While looking around the town she noticed that she was being gawked at and the men around town tried to flirt with her but she was to busy deeply thinking about what happened to her to get this curse of immortality and why..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:01 am
"Helloooo," Noriyuki called, her voice echoing in the seemingly-empty theater. "Anyone there?" She dropped a bag of silver onto the ground and muttered, "Man! I'm gone for a couple of weeks, and when I come back, no one's here? Not cool - not cool at all."  

Verrex

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:35 am
Then after a moment of slience Yue went to the place where she and the rest of the gang was staying at. On the way there she found no one in sight and it was quite all of a sudden."Something is wrong..." Yue said while looking around the area and she found nothing..Hmmm this is to strange...She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:01 pm
"Don't think it's her? Well..." He stuidied the figure a little longer.
"Perhaps I did get the aura wrong... and this person here isn't carrying a bo-staff... as we know she loves to. Hm... well no, I see no reason to fight needlessly."

He smiled at the 'kids' around the circle. The exact age of everyone was unknown, so they all used the age they were at when the immortality curse, or blessing, was bestowed upon them. Tao... had the honor of being the eldest of all the Immortal Theives... and therefore took it upon himself to watch out for all the others... the theives were his family, and despite some... rather most... of them had attitude problems, it didn't bother the patient assassin.

He waited for the figure to do... whatever it was that he or she was going to do. It was rather difficult to determine a gender for it... even with Tao's keenly trained eyes.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:05 pm
[ It's not a great time for anybody new to be joining right now with the bit of rp we're locked in here. But that doesn't mean you guys can't start your own stories elseware. I sure hope this doesn't inconvenience anybody.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:06 pm
Yue knew that she was being watched from somewhere but she was looking around to see who was..Then she walked on to the theater where everyone was supposed to be at and when Yue got there she found no one.."Hello anyone here?"  

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:18 pm
The cloaked figure shook its' head from side to side, a 'tut tut' rising from the depths within the shadowy cloak.

"Pitiful, you lot have been causing trouble, as always." the person croaked, it's head nodding up and down, the silhouette hanging forward with the bl**d still oozing lazily out from beneath the robes ends, folding neatly into the cold forest earth. Their stance as if they were tired, from running, from hiding, from a weary life.

The cloak turned it head sharply to the young child, Aoki, and shuddered a hoarse gasp, as though they were sucking the very life out of the wide-eyed bewildered child. "I am not her... I heard of what she told you all, that she was the leader, and you all..."

The person paused in their speech to let loose another growling cough, then continued on in a voice sharp and gory as nails.

"you all believed her! Bah!" the cloak shuddered under the howl. "She was a liar, she took credit for what wasn't hers, you all... you belong to me, I suffer for you ever day, I bear this burden."

The figure dropped their head, hanging limply on their shoulders.

"All my dreams, what they once were is now fading quickly." spoke out a voice from the inside of the echoing cloak that was unlike the rest of the speech, which was a rusty growl, this was a woman’s clear chime, an echo throughout a hollow tomb.

A deep breath, then a rustling beneath the cloak.

"Rrrr... rrr... mmmm... that's it..." the growl took over once again. "Good, I apologize for all of this, I hope to see you lot again."

Suddenly, with a small click sounding from beneath the belly of the cloak, a great flash of white consumed the area, blinding all living.

~~~

When the flash died down once again, all people were in the same positions, nothing drastic had changed, but Melora was missing, and the rabbit doll had burned a hole through Izumo's pocket, and was lying, sizzling in d*ad leaves, on the forest floor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:20 pm
[I'm still wondering why the **** Aoki is going on about being friends when the villian of the whole story is talking clues about the hidden plotline. you of all people, sorry, that post really throw me off, just because I took a long time to post you squeeze in a fuzzy one, try that one again later, okay?]
{Well thats just great! It took me quite a while for that! *Sigh* Dammit. And why are you swearing online? Your evil net nanny doesn't you anymore?}

[Omg, Tsubie! I said duck with an 'f'!!!! And not only wasn't it bleeped but I just violated one of my biggest rules!!! So sorry everybody. *lays down hell on herself with the sitck*]  

Edaniel
Captain

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas