Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:51 am
(hey everyone i am going to help my mother to do chores around the house so i will be on laters to rp with you!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:52 am
hell_kara
(hey everyone i am going to help my mother to do chores around the house so i will be on laters to rp with you!)
(now i am back but i might be gone later i have no clue in what i am going to do..)  

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:58 am
Kara your dream Avi has a man body! eek xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:22 am
-Gippal-of-Machina-
Kara your dream Avi has a man body! eek xd
( i know! gonk but picture that it is a girl not a guy..)  

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:23 am
Edaniel
Lol, you're such a nerd, Teri.
Last time our guild banner had a picture of Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura on it and then the word 'pocky' now this time I put in the Japanese words for Inuyasha and 'pocky' in beside them yet again.
I'm just changing up the spotlight we put up there. Plus I was too lazy to downsize a photo of Inu's head.
For you to inquire about some Japanese writing you must be quite the know-it-all. cool

eek No! *shakes her head really fast* No im not! I just recognize it because I used to be obsessed with the show! redface And I can put an Inu picture in the banner for you if you like. *nod nod* Thats much easier then drawing Gippal's r/p character.
*Glares at him and throws rock candy at his head* Which by the way Gipp, I only have little boy you done so far, i still have teen you and then now, its gonna be a bit 'cause I still have to color them all too. So be patient! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:38 pm
OOC insanity much??

I'm going to Tacoma at 5PST
takes an hour to drive down there
from where I live

dunno when I'll be back

if there's any posts in the RP topic I'll check em out  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:13 pm
*Sigh* I wish I could drive... Chapters... 24/7. Debbie, it would only take me three minutes, not thirty to get to your house! ((Usually I have to walk)) And just think! Starbucks cookies, nanimo bars, and DDR.. All within the hour!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:48 pm
Kara-chan, you don't need to use brackets here. It says in rules that it is uneceassary. This is an OOc chat anyway. No need.  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:49 pm
~Teri-Kaitou~
Edaniel
Lol, you're such a nerd, Teri.
Last time our guild banner had a picture of Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura on it and then the word 'pocky' now this time I put in the Japanese words for Inuyasha and 'pocky' in beside them yet again.
I'm just changing up the spotlight we put up there. Plus I was too lazy to downsize a photo of Inu's head.
For you to inquire about some Japanese writing you must be quite the know-it-all. cool

eek No! *shakes her head really fast* No im not! I just recognize it because I used to be obsessed with the show! redface And I can put an Inu picture in the banner for you if you like. *nod nod* Thats much easier then drawing Gippal's r/p character.
*Glares at him and throws rock candy at his head* Which by the way Gipp, I only have little boy you done so far, i still have teen you and then now, its gonna be a bit 'cause I still have to color them all too. So be patient! scream

*has not a clue what she is talking about* O____o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
@Tsu-chan

DDR? you must mean the teen centre.

-_____________________- The teen centre is much messed up in August. Like that whole uncomfortable incident with James. I don't quite trsut the teenie yet.

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:06 pm
*sighs and hangs her head* No one ever does.

dramallama I used to think this was a squirming Meowth. *blinks* If you look at it as if the ear is the crystal atop thier heads, the black is an ear, and they always had oblong heads because their whiskers stood out, that part wout be the lammas mouth. the tongue was amystery to me. and the eye looks like a a smile with two dots on either side as eyes. But it only looks like a meowth in the "make a post" thinger, it looks like a llama after its posted though.

But.. I geuss thats just me. o.0;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:27 am
((Hey there...*lol* It was a kick reading the rules. I'm here to just say I'll join up and I'll wait till you add me on the character list. I do go to college and i may be quite busy. So if you see me lagging in the posts...I'm either studying or doing a huge project. But I will pm to notify you if I am. ANd it's funny...cause I"m in class right now!! *lol* Alrighty Thanks for inviting me and of course I will be playing as Taketo.))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:50 am
Tsubasa Reservoir
*Sigh* I wish I could drive... Chapters... 24/7. Debbie, it would only take me three minutes, not thirty to get to your house! ((Usually I have to walk)) And just think! Starbucks cookies, nanimo bars, and DDR.. All within the hour!

DDR!?
Deutsche Democratische Republiek?
The old communistic part of Germany also known as East-Germany?
That's one h*ll of a drive from Canada, besides it doesn't exist anymore...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:36 am
bean313
Tsubasa Reservoir

DDR!?
Deutsche Democratische Republiek?
The old communistic part of Germany also known as East-Germany?
That's one h*ll of a drive from Canada, besides it doesn't exist anymore...

Oh no Beanie. DDR. Dance Dance Revolution. A dancing game. Debs and I play it at the teen center all the time.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:09 am
A squirming meowth?
Okay.

Hi Taiku, I thought I already put you on the character list but I'll check again.

I was wondering if you'd remembered me but I suppose not, the namechange and all. But you've participated in the roleplay once before, Mr. Niwa, if I'm not mistaken. Lol, as Taketo none the less, it seems that you're the only one for a whole year who will play him.

Funny how you've come back to our roleplay to play him again. Sadly, I'll have to say, that our Miss Tomoyo in this roleplay is not being played by the same lady as before, so it is less likely that you two will devlop a romantic relationship in the roleplay, like before. But you never know.

Also, just to help you out if you can remember me, my old name was Tentai.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff