Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The answers to why Emos are hated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:25 am
I think people hate us, or make fun of us, especially the preppy people(from my point of view) because they think that we should be like them: happy and full of life. I feel that the preppy girls make fun of the emo girls mostly because they think EVERY girl should like pink and wear tons of girly accessories and act girly...just like them...but we dont want to so that gives them a right to make fun of us or bother us.

NOTE: I'm speaking from my point of view....In the past two years, I've been made fun of cause i hate pink, I'm not girly, and i dont act like the other girls in my classes. It's also because i usually like to be alone rather than being like the other girls and "hang out" at malls and such...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:52 am
I could've sworn its because you dress in stupid clothes and wear the accessories of a 5 year old.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:42 am
naw....eww besides....who would wear 5 year old stuff....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:51 pm
I h8 the media  

evilbunny139

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Kill-Me-Pretty-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:57 am
redheadrebel
I agree that people hate us because we're different

Maybe it's more like because of what emos are generally known for...

like cutting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:19 pm
[Kill.Me.Pretty]
redheadrebel

Maybe it's more like because of what emos are generally known for...

like cutting.

She's pretty damn close.  

DaisukeOrDark

Kaz!nsky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:37 am
Emo's are hated because; 1. depression isnt a cool thing, mainstream expects you make something out of your life.
2. The mainstream "MCR" essentially makes bad uninteresting music. I saw PatD at a festival last year. They sucked, and werent interested in the audience.
3. Especcially screamo and emocore are hard to digg for a first time listener,
especcially screamo, what usually has a math twist.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:08 am
you call that stuff music?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Kaz!nsky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:41 am
Chaos A.D.
you call that stuff music?

me what who?

Rites of spring is feckin hearthfelt amazing. I love em.
Circle takes the square and orchid are excellent bands to fight a bad mood.

I also like alexisonfire and even A tribe called quest surprised .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:16 pm
screamo is hardcore to me
blackmetal should remain the only genre that growls or screams
i don't consider peopel how have been playing/singign for a day as musicians  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[!Oh-em-gee SHOES!]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:43 pm
Rellik San
redheadrebel

No no no no

Your all fools, its not because your different, its because the majority of emo's or people claiming to be emo, fit this loathsome stereotype of a kid depressed because his mom wouldn't buy him a pony and that thinks, every word that rolls of his, tongue is unique and prolific, despite whats being sdaid the same things people have known for 100s of years. Whilst pertaining that fun, is running up and hugging random strangers and generally being 'random' (Even though they are all planned, so therefore not random). Also annexxed from general pop cul,ture, yet laugh at people, who fail to understand your sub-culture, which creates so many posers and scene kids, because of this elitest attitude, where by if someone asks for genuin e advice about how to be emo, you laugh at them, causing them to be scene.

*Takes a deep breath*

Of course, as I said, thats the image the majority put forth, most of the people in here aren't like that (Though there are some). Its just your so far spread and so lacking in numbers, that you fail to break this image people have of you.

I do believe I love you. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:24 pm
Chaotic.Sorrow
Rellik San
redheadrebel

No no no no

Your all fools, its not because your different, its because the majority of emo's or people claiming to be emo, fit this loathsome stereotype of a kid depressed because his mom wouldn't buy him a pony and that thinks, every word that rolls of his, tongue is unique and prolific, despite whats being sdaid the same things people have known for 100s of years. Whilst pertaining that fun, is running up and hugging random strangers and generally being 'random' (Even though they are all planned, so therefore not random). Also annexxed from general pop cul,ture, yet laugh at people, who fail to understand your sub-culture, which creates so many posers and scene kids, because of this elitest attitude, where by if someone asks for genuin e advice about how to be emo, you laugh at them, causing them to be scene.

*Takes a deep breath*

Of course, as I said, thats the image the majority put forth, most of the people in here aren't like that (Though there are some). Its just your so far spread and so lacking in numbers, that you fail to break this image people have of you.

Uh-oh
Watch out, Rellik San
It's another one!

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Scarlet-Carson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:38 am
Emo isn't new either. It started in the mid-80's, but it has become more popular recently.

We are exploring unknown territory. It is human nature to fear and hate that which you do not know. Therefore, we are hated because we are different.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:49 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Chaotic.Sorrow
Rellik San
redheadrebel

No no no no

*Takes a deep breath*

Uh-oh
Watch out, Rellik San
It's another one!

Damn...

*hides*  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:17 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Chaotic.Sorrow
Rellik San
redheadrebel

No no no no

*Takes a deep breath*

Uh-oh
Watch out, Rellik San
It's another one!

Damn...

*hides*
rofl

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games