Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Mamoru vs. Seiya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is better for Usagi?
Mamoru
64%
 64%  [ 43 ]
Seiya
35%
 35%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 67

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:58 am
again I'll state my money on Mamoru. yeah he serves more as a distraction when wearing a tux, but when decked out in armor he's more of a fighter that way using knightly skills. he gets some weapons which hints to the knightly behavior he shows, not at all hiding his intentions, and what girl doesnt want her own personal knight in shining armor?

you know your relationship is pretty far when you get called a pet-name by your lover, and the one Usagi got from her mamo-san ir Odango-atama, which means dumpling-head. lol which is kinda cute when you look at it.

I'm a straight dude, but if I was Usagi, Mamo-san would be my bet.

the lights are actually girls anyways, not much use in bed, especially if you want to bear children.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:24 am
I have to go with Mamoru on this one. Seiya's attraction to Usagi was more of desperation after so much despair from trying to find her princess. Mamoru, on the other hand, had been there for Usagi (Even with the inconsistencies in the story), and was unable to do anything as the first casualty in the Galaxia War for the Sol System.  

Jupiter_Knight

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:42 pm
I love Usagi/Mamoru together after all they love each other and destined to be with each ther. And they would both scarifice they lives for one another, i think that is a very sweet thing to do, so i am Usagi/Mamoru fan all the way heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Sorry for everyone out there who supports Mamoru, but I have too go with Seiya. Mostly because he is my favorite character in all of Sailor Stars, and because he is sooo sweet. He is there for Usagi way more than Mamaru.  

Angel-Wolf18

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:51 pm
Angel-Wolf18
Sorry for everyone out there who supports Mamoru, but I have too go with Seiya. Mostly because he is my favorite character in all of Sailor Stars, and because he is sooo sweet. He is there for Usagi way more than Mamaru.

Yeah..Seiya was soo there...When Mamoru was murdered by Galaxia on his way for a better education to Harvard which gives him a chance to learn better english and make more connections which in turn may help him find a GREAT job to -support- Usagi and her black hole for a stomach/shopping sprees that may one day come in handy when they ever become king and queen of earth--

Yes..Seiya really 'thinks' ahead doesn't -she-?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Mamoru and Usagi were destined to be together but I personally liked the SeiyaxUsagi pairing (even if Seiya is really a girl).  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Bishielurfer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:29 pm
Mamoru all the way. ^_^ I'm a fan of happily-ever-after...at least in this case.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:46 am
bishielurfer
Mamoru all the way. ^_^ I'm a fan of happily-ever-after...at least in this case.

Me too.  

Ladyshion

Polexeny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:32 am
hello k!tty
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime
I just think Seiya/Usagi could never work.
One word: Chibiusa.

Though I would like to know good reasons for Seiya/Usagi 3nodding

Did you notice that there's a pic of Usagi, Chibi-usa and Mamoru that's classic and it's framed in Usagi's room- well, after the episode where mamoru dies in StarS you no longer see Chibiusa in that picture for the rest of the series and on one seems to notice?? This could either be just a case of not noticing or maybe since Mamoru died chibiusa was never born, therefore never came to the past so her memory was erased from their minds (this excludes the manga cuz none of the senshi/tuxedo mask actually died until the last battle between them and Sailor Moon and their bracelets were destroyed) anyways... point being, I don't think Chibiusa would've been a problem since she was already none existent from like episode 173.

I acctaully havent seen the StarS anime, infact theres alot of the Sailor Moon anime I havent seen, but i have read all of the manga. So i really cant contribute to that sweatdrop

Once you do see the stars series (cuz I have faith that you will one day) look for that picture and let me know... wink

I deffinatly wil 3nodding

THIS IS WHAT I THINK: It doesn't matter if they have Chibi Usa or another bratty version of Usagi. It doesn't matter if Chibi Usa never ever gets born. Usagi and Mamoru LOVES each other and while Usagi may have been flattered by Seiya's attentions, she was and always is FAITHFUL to Mamoru to the very end. Note the scene where she thought Tuxedo Mask came to rescue her from Galaxia only to breaks down when she saw it was Seiya. Then Seiya asks the famous question "Am I not good enough?" (This one, I actually wanted Seiya to have a happy ending...so much angst!) and all Usagi could do was cry and call for Mamoru...

That's my take. HUGS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:30 am
Polexeny
hello k!tty
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime
I just think Seiya/Usagi could never work.
One word: Chibiusa.

Though I would like to know good reasons for Seiya/Usagi 3nodding

Did you notice that there's a pic of Usagi, Chibi-usa and Mamoru that's classic and it's framed in Usagi's room- well, after the episode where mamoru dies in StarS you no longer see Chibiusa in that picture for the rest of the series and on one seems to notice?? This could either be just a case of not noticing or maybe since Mamoru died chibiusa was never born, therefore never came to the past so her memory was erased from their minds (this excludes the manga cuz none of the senshi/tuxedo mask actually died until the last battle between them and Sailor Moon and their bracelets were destroyed) anyways... point being, I don't think Chibiusa would've been a problem since she was already none existent from like episode 173.

I acctaully havent seen the StarS anime, infact theres alot of the Sailor Moon anime I havent seen, but i have read all of the manga. So i really cant contribute to that sweatdrop

Once you do see the stars series (cuz I have faith that you will one day) look for that picture and let me know... wink

I deffinatly wil 3nodding

THIS IS WHAT I THINK: It doesn't matter if they have Chibi Usa or another bratty version of Usagi. It doesn't matter if Chibi Usa never ever gets born. Usagi and Mamoru LOVES each other and while Usagi may have been flattered by Seiya's attentions, she was and always is FAITHFUL to Mamoru to the very end. Note the scene where she thought Tuxedo Mask came to rescue her from Galaxia only to breaks down when she saw it was Seiya. Then Seiya asks the famous question "Am I not good enough?" (This one, I actually wanted Seiya to have a happy ending...so much angst!) and all Usagi could do was cry and call for Mamoru...

That's my take. HUGS!!!!!

Honey, you mean, Tin Nyanko. Galaxia is when they learn he's been dead. >>''  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:03 pm
I definitely think that Usagi belongs with Mamoru. Although, I must admit that Seiya was very cute in the Stars season. I really felt bad for him. If Mamoru wasnt there first, I would say yea to Seiya but the Usagi/Mamoru relationship is just too precious, in my opinion anyway. I could understand people who like Seiya though. There were many very cute scenes that made me feel for him, especially that scene that someone mentioned before where he sked usagi "Am I not good enough?" I was torn. Overall though, Mamoru is the one for Usagi in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:10 pm
I dunno.. I was SOOO TORN!! I loved Mamoru and I loved Seiya!!!! Soooo much!! They are both good for her!! But..Seiya is more at her level, her speed. Mamoru is.. not. But they both love her, and obviously she goes with Mamo-chan! but.. ugh.. I was so torn!! I cried sooo much!!

And I agree with the last post.. Mamoru and Usagi's relationship is way toooo precious!! They've been together threw a long time, along with so much.

Plus.. if they didn't stay together.. Chibiusa would never be born..

::sighs::

I love both Mamoru and Seiya..and feel their both fit..

But I guess Mamoru is the better choice..

-Apple Discord-

Kiiska

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 pm
I feel so out of place...

I am totally a Usagi/Seiya fan XD;

I dont know why, it could be because Im into that whole shoujo-ai/Yuri thing, but I dont know, I dont like to find myself close minded. *Tosses away my yuri goggles* I perfer Seiya because, as said before, Seiya is more Usagi's speed and Ilvoe the way she constantly bickers with him...errr, her...him? Ah well. I just find them cuter together :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm
mamoru is better for her  

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Natsuuo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:32 pm
I think Mamoru/Usagi. heart There would be no crystal tokyo or chibi usagi. But i have to admit I did like Seiya, but hes not for her.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff