Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Eating Human Flesh? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you eat Human Flesh?
  Sure.
  Not a chance.
  Not without my A1 Steak Sauce!
  Maybe if it was someone I hate.
View Results

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:32 pm
Pistil
E_Night
Pistil
If the person was healthy in his/her lifestyle, I'd so go for the liver.
Unless I just wanted the person to suffer, then I'd chew on a rib.

But for flesh, I chew on the skin around my fingernails. Mmm skin.
ohhh Ribs... jeez havent had those since ... January or before. OHH so deprived... +eats banana+ ~grumble grumble~
I get to have ribs about twice a year. They're my favorite. sweatdrop
ohh they are the best. Even without sause just the meat. Oh my ned... +falls over+ Im sorta weird i think i like my meat unseasoned at all without any salt, peper, sause or whatever. just the meaty meat. And having it rare is so tasty but i like well done too. no inbetween  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:29 pm
E_Night
Pistil
E_Night
Pistil
If the person was healthy in his/her lifestyle, I'd so go for the liver.
Unless I just wanted the person to suffer, then I'd chew on a rib.

But for flesh, I chew on the skin around my fingernails. Mmm skin.
ohhh Ribs... jeez havent had those since ... January or before. OHH so deprived... +eats banana+ ~grumble grumble~
I get to have ribs about twice a year. They're my favorite. sweatdrop
ohh they are the best. Even without sause just the meat. Oh my ned... +falls over+ Im sorta weird i think i like my meat unseasoned at all without any salt, peper, sause or whatever. just the meaty meat. And having it rare is so tasty but i like well done too. no inbetween
o.O

My family only makes sweet and sour ribs. In fact, that's what I just finished eating ^^

I never use salt or pepper.

And ketchup is my best friend.  

Pistil

Goatreich

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am
Normally I wouldn't eat another human being. But in some certain situations i dunno If i could.. like that plaincrash in Peru (or something) some decades ago, where tehy started to starve and were forced to eat their dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:34 pm
I have a strong desire to eat the flesh of beautiful women. I want to embrace and internalize them.  

VenusFox

Bossman Joe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:02 pm
no  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:35 pm
VenusFox
I have a strong desire to eat the flesh of beautiful women. I want to embrace and internalize them.
Human flesh tastes ucky... or so I hear. ninja  

Pistil

qrx3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:31 pm
I find nothing wrong with cannibalism--in desperate situations. Sure i'd eat someone. Not raw though. And that person has to be thoroughly washed and shaved.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:01 pm
qrx3
I find nothing wrong with cannibalism--in desperate situations. Sure i'd eat someone. Not raw though. And that person has to be thoroughly washed and shaved.
Why would you eat the skin? How often does someone actually eat the skin of an animal? No, don't go for the skin, go for the muscles/organs. Then you don't have to shave him/her. 3nodding  

Pistil

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:14 pm
Pistil
qrx3
Why would you eat the skin? How often does someone actually eat the skin of an animal? No, don't go for the skin, go for the muscles/organs. Then you don't have to shave him/her. 3nodding
Actually, the skin is my favorite part of a chicken leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:51 pm
Dathu
Would you? A lot of religions believe that eating another human gives you his wisdom, virtues, visces, power, whatever. Other religions believe it to be a huge no-no punishable by unlimited never ending torment. Some people find it sick, and some people find it interesting, but no matter what it is always taboo.
I'd do it. Yeah that's right. I'd eat someone. I'd eat a nice pectoral muscle. What part would you eat?

I would eat someone, but not for any of those crazy superstitious reasons, just for curiosity or out of necessity.  

Balcerzak

Uchihas Blood

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:53 pm
Maybe there is a human tenderloin? Yum. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:56 pm
I could never do it just out of curiosity. Even if it was a life-or-death situation, I would have some major inhibitions about doing so, particularly if it was someone I knew. It's kind of like I could never eat one of my pets once they die, unless, yet again, it was life or death. It would really psychologically mess me up to eat something that has a deeper significance in my life than just a slab of meat. Yes, these are inhibitions founded in tradition, but they're very well ingrained within me.  

iviary

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:49 am
iviary
I could never do it just out of curiosity. Even if it was a life-or-death situation, I would have some major inhibitions about doing so, particularly if it was someone I knew. It's kind of like I could never eat one of my pets once they die, unless, yet again, it was life or death. It would really psychologically mess me up to eat something that has a deeper significance in my life than just a slab of meat. Yes, these are inhibitions founded in tradition, but they're very well ingrained within me.

I think there was a society where it was tradition to eat the flesh of a dead family member. Good thing you weren't raised there huh? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:07 am
Speaking as someone who just had the most intense cramp in my calves... I'd love to stab a fork into one of them scream

EDIT:

owww owww oww resurgence of the pain ;__;

Screw the fork, I'll rip at it with my teeth... raw  

Redem

sora987

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm
I would only attempt to eat another human being (or any other animal) if my life depended on it. I must admit, a few times I've actually wondered what human tasts like, but I don't think I could go the next step and eat it out of curiosity alone. sweatdrop

And for a side note for whomever mentioned that they would never eat reproductive organs think about this. Every time you eat fruit, your eating the plant's ovaries. 3nodding The more I learn about plants the more they gross/freak me out. sad  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff