Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:58 pm
yeah! sorry bout the inactivity i went somewhere for a couple of weeks but im back! ill make a new VS thing later but ill lets the haircut thing go one for the day and see how it goes

kevins haircut because it looks cooler... i dont know what else to say after that...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:18 pm
Well now that you're back, I'll give my vote. I say Luis. His hair has more style than Kevin's. Kevin's is a bit... I don't like it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

J87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think Nemesis was more intelligent than a Hunter.

hmm i forgot about him  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:58 pm
For as long as I have time, I'll make this a tradition.

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

J87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
For as long as I have time, I'll make this a tradition.

User Image

hmmm you forgot the gapeing hole in luis's chest cause saddler hated him for being prittyer  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:55 pm
Umm... He bought a new vest. Covered it right up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:13 pm
He also used a first aid spray, just to get rid of the blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:46 pm
that must casue problems with the ladys i could see it now *rub rub rub???*

luis whats this hole in your chest doing there  

J87

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:56 am
hey guys sorry bout the wait i had a virus lol my cpu had the t-virus its been going around lol bad Pwn ...

well anyways new battle!!! (if someone can get pics for this i would really appreciate it my google is bieng stupid)

umbrella VS.

los illumidamos  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:59 am
i think this one is pretty tough! i said umbrella though because they had alot of bio weapons but on a zombie on zealot/ganado battle id say that los illumidamos would win but then again i dont know like i said it looked like a tough match.  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:48 pm
User Image

User Image

I vote for Umbrella because let's face it:

It took them at least four years to disband Umbrella after finding out its secrets. And that's including people like Jill, Chris, Barry, Carlos, Claire, Rebecca, etc.

Whereas one little pansy Leon gets into the village and destroys the whole cult in a manner of 24 hours and that's including passing out for six hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
User Image

User Image

I vote for Umbrella because let's face it:

It took them at least four years to disband Umbrella after finding out its secrets. And that's including people like Jill, Chris, Barry, Carlos, Claire, Rebecca, etc.

Whereas one little pansy Leon gets into the village and destroys the whole cult in a manner of 24 hours and that's including passing out for six hours.

you really dont like leon that much do you? ive seen most of your posts before about him.
he may be a panzy but the ganados and zealots were smarter than your normal zombie right? but then again the los illumidamos were "amatuers"  

Resident_Kyo

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:44 pm
Umbrella. It has the most smartest people in command and they were everywhere. Saddler was a bad, bad, bad leader..... (And too easy too-_-)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:46 pm
Look, in terms of realism, let's face it, Leon would never have made it past the village.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:47 pm
Umbrella. No contest. Let's see, they have several Tyrants and numerous other creatures, like hunters and lickers. All of these won't die easily and they can INFECT things. Causing there numbers to go up greatly. As for the Los Illuminados, they don't have s**t. Not even high quality technology.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff