Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:59 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
"That's right Starfire! See how the professionals do it!" Beast Boy grabbed the controller, ready to beat Robin's butt
"Bring it green bean...." Robin remarked as he slammed his fingers against the buttons as fast as he could making sure that Beast Boy was far behind.

"Wha? Dude, that's not fair!" Beast Boy said as he attempted to catch up with Robin
"Ah...that's cheap....." Robin said as Beast Boy passed him using a special item.

"Hah! You can never beat the Beast Boy combo extrodinaire!" Beast Boy named the item combo on his own  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:27 pm
Gaia Name- Raein
Character Name- Twilight Star (Shina)
Age- 13
Powers- She can call forth a lunar eclipse, she can use healing powers, she can fly (levitate), she can shoot purple electric energy balls from her palms, she can do karate.
Weapons- She has this handle that (kinda like a lightsaber) has a button when pushed a long whip-like string comes out and its all purpley and glowy. it can shock you when in contact. She also uses her hands and feet.
Crush- Robin
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (<--Done by me so no stealie!)
Bio- She doesn't talk about if much, but may be revealed....
Any extra information about them- Shes very cheerful, and sorta air-headed..but shes nevertheless fun to be with.  

Moon.Mage.Raein

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:01 pm
Moon.Mage.Raein
Gaia Name- Raein
Character Name- Twilight Star (Shina)
Age- 13
Powers- She can call forth a lunar eclipse, she can use healing powers, she can fly (levitate), she can shoot purple electric energy balls from her palms, she can do karate.
Weapons- She has this handle that (kinda like a lightsaber) has a button when pushed a long whip-like string comes out and its all purpley and glowy. it can shock you when in contact. She also uses her hands and feet.
Crush- Robin
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (<--Done by me so no stealie!)
Bio- She doesn't talk about if much, but may be revealed....
Any extra information about them- Shes very cheerful, and sorta air-headed..but shes nevertheless fun to be with.

((please cut down your attacks and powers. That's to much))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:23 pm
((Where did everoyne go?))  

de Alighieri

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:36 pm
Starfire giggled at Beastboys name "what is the Beast Boy combo extrodinaire?" she asked him as she continued to watch them play the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:56 pm
KendoGurl
Starfire giggled at Beastboys name "what is the Beast Boy combo extrodinaire?" she asked him as she continued to watch them play the game.

Beast Boy smiled "This!" he said as he did the combo again  

de Alighieri

colors353

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:44 pm
Gaia Name- colors353
Character Name- Kasey
Age- 14
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- Flight,be invisible, and shoot blue powerbolts out of her hands. When she is about to throw her powerbolts, her hands glow blue.
Weapons-none
Crush- Robin
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- long light brown wavy hair;sky blue eyes;blue outfit
Bio- She was a normal kid when, she was 10 she realized that she had special powers. Her parents were scared of this so, they took her to the docter to get her examined. She didn't like being there so, she ran away. She flew off to find somewhere and someone that would accept her abilities. She found the Titans and they accepted her. Now, she lives with them and couldn't be any happier.
Any extra information about them- none  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:54 pm
Gaia Name- ShadowsEffect
Character Name- Aiden "Silver Wolf"
Age- 15
Powers- All his senses multiplied a few fold, as well as his reflexes.
Weapons- None
Crush- Not currently
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Appearance- Scruffy white locks reach just below his eyes. His eyes which glow and are a listless yellow. What is unusual about Aiden, is his abnormalities. With strength comes fault, and his fault's are shown in his physical appearance. Two cloudy white ears perk up through his snow white hair. A tail grows from his behind, which whips to and fro on it's own accord.
Bio- Aiden wasn't born to be this way. A lab rat to a mad scientist's twisted experiments, Aiden's mother was forced into the experimentation. The scientist, bent on revealing the true colors of gene splicing, gathered as many pregnant mother's and used their unborn children as his own experimenting device. Aiden was one of the few embryos that survived and successfully grew into what he is today.  

ShadowsEffect

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:05 am
colors353
Gaia Name- colors353
Character Name- Kasey
Age- 14
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- Flight,be invisible, and shoot blue powerbolts out of her hands. When she is about to throw her powerbolts, her hands glow blue.
Weapons-none
Crush- Robin
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- long light brown wavy hair;sky blue eyes;blue outfit
Bio- She was a normal kid when, she was 10 she realized that she had special powers. Her parents were scared of this so, they took her to the docter to get her examined. She didn't like being there so, she ran away. She flew off to find somewhere and someone that would accept her abilities. She found the Titans and they accepted her. Now, she lives with them and couldn't be any happier.
Any extra information about them- none

((I'm sorry, you can't already be a titan, you have to be accepted by Robin *points to rules*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:38 pm
(Can I write my intro?)  

ShadowsEffect

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:31 pm
he continued watching them play the game he had almost forgotten about waht he was going to ask robin almost he saw beastboy do his combo again surpassing robin in the race again he would of asked robin at that moment but hes not the kind to interupt besides the game was getting sort of interesting

(we realy need villains lol if anything im probably gonna bring flames back)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:38 pm
gants
he continued watching them play the game he had almost forgotten about waht he was going to ask robin almost he saw beastboy do his combo again surpassing robin in the race again he would of asked robin at that moment but hes not the kind to interupt besides the game was getting sort of interesting

(we realy need villains lol if anything im probably gonna bring flames back)

"Hey! You wanna play me after I totally beat Robin?" Beast Boy asked  

de Alighieri

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:04 pm
((wait I thought Starfire was playing winner?))

Starfire watched the two play the game amazed at Beastboy's combo. The box and controls were very facinating to the alien girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:59 pm
"That name is just bought as lame as your skills Beast Boy..." Robin replied after he wizzed past him. "Ha....show me what your made of..."  

Rioku Daisuke

gants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:05 pm
he turned to beast boy "nah star is playing the winner remember"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items