Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
parents and resident evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:35 am
Biohazard EXTREME
madwitch501
you guys are going way off the origanal subgect get back on it or leave scream sorry for yelling
We got a little off topic. Don't threaten to kick people out of threads, you really have no power to do that because people have the choice to post wherever they want. And there is really nothing you can do about it, buddy.

you tell him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:20 am
I don't respond well to threats Mr.Madwitch
( Gets a weird Matrix vibe from that sentence )
And besides we do kind of have a First RE Game thread with pretty much the same content as this thread is headed anyways.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

madwitch501

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:11 pm
whatever you say anything you want in the thread Idont care im not going to post on this anymore! btw, i came back to say that all REs besides RE4 suck!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:36 pm
madwitch501
whatever you say anything you want in the thread Idont care im not going to post on this anymore!
Well, now you're being a baby.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:21 am
My dad actually bought me my first Resident Evil game for my birthday, CVX to be exact. I had gotten a healthy appitite for all things related to zombies recently, so that's most likely why he got it along wth Shaun of the Dead. He never actually watches me play though.

My mom has watched me play a couple times, only RE4 though. Whereas my step dad has actually played the start of RE4 and said that he could probably beat it in two sittings... until I explained the lengh of the game to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:26 am
madwitch501
btw, i came back to say that all REs besides RE4 suck!

Ooh, Bio's gonna have a goddamn field day with this... o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

J87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:56 pm
mine never cared about ersb rateings i plays RE 1 when it came out and other what are now M games like conkers bad furday  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:56 pm
My dad is a fan of the series, but my mom hates video games.  

x.Wesker.x

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:10 pm
oh yeah my mum couldnt care...although she did me when i was playing in the living room on re3
me:god damn zombies
mum:what are you doing
me: dieing
mum...die quietly
-carlos died-
me:god damnit mum
yeah that was funny i laughed about it later

and my dad never visits and i dont care what he thinks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:41 pm
My parents are subjected to my voistrous dideo game playing style all the time.
Kami-chan playing good " WAHAHAHAH !!!! You all bow down to me !!! OBEY THE FIST !!! "
Playing badly " NOOO !!!!!!!! GADAMNIT !!!!!!!!! DIEEEEE !!!!!! >.< "  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

mamma DX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:04 pm
My dad likes it and stuff... He slightly resembles JJ and he thought it was funny... (seriously... he does...) I try to get my mom to play it and she does for awhile... but when things actually start to attack her, she throws the contoller at me saying "JUSTINE!!! HERE! TAKE IT!!! KILL THEM!!!" Which doesn't really bother me... but my face does hurt  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:49 pm
Quote:
btw, i came back to say that all REs besides RE4 suck!

Wow, a tiny writing tatctic.... ouch . That, like, almost hurt.

XD I coldn't PAY my mother to pick up a game controller.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Garret Erikson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:04 pm
The only thing either of my parents said was when my dad walked in during a Cutscene in RE zero, and Rebecca was looking at one of the bodies. He looked at it and was like "Wow, look at the graphics on this thing"

Then he walked out, the cutscene ended, and I blew a few holes in the zombie xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:31 am
My mom actually got into playing them once she watched my brother and I play, it's really fun to watch her play!  

Kenshin1387

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:06 am
My actual dad died (in game) within the first few minutes of playing the REmake...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff