Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Japan(Discussion: Everything about it!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:04 pm
yalie5
erm... yes well let's talk year round school in japan... wait year round?
Well they dont have an actual summer vacation or what not. They have a summer break. It goes from July 21st to Augest 24th. Haru Yasumi is about 2 weeks, same with fuyu yasumi. And everytime they go on yasumi they have the loads of home work to do. So they really cant enjoy their breaks.My friends and all of the students have to study or they go to Juku after school or they go to clubs. (Jyuku = extra after school study things.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:54 pm
Hikaru 808
yalie5
Well they dont have an actual summer vacation or what not. They have a summer break. It goes from July 21st to Augest 24th. Haru Yasumi is about 2 weeks, same with fuyu yasumi. And everytime they go on yasumi they have the loads of home work to do. So they really cant enjoy their breaks.My friends and all of the students have to study or they go to Juku after school or they go to clubs. (Jyuku = extra after school study things.)

okay i can take the psycho crazy exams and pushing myself to get straight a's and all... but seriously i can't do it all year round!! gonk a girls gotta have limits. neutral  

yalie5

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:02 pm
yalie5
Hikaru 808
yalie5

okay i can take the psycho crazy exams and pushing myself to get straight a's and all... but seriously i can't do it all year round!! gonk a girls gotta have limits. neutral
Me, the ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) Abby, and my english teacher, we all think and feel that the Japan school system sucks and should be changed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:05 pm
Hikaru 808
yalie5
Hikaru 808
yalie5

Me, the ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) Abby, and my english teacher, we all think and feel that the Japan school system sucks and should be changed.

tch... no kidding... really kids need to go home and sleep all day once in a while. wink  

yalie5

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:20 am
And they need to exercise as well!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:47 am
Wow, Hikaru808, you're in the JET Program? surprised  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:41 pm
wiim
heh heh, Not yet. I havent even graduated HS yet. xd I`m a exchage student. My english teacher wants me to come back and teach at Moriyama HS if and when i do get into the JET Program. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:46 pm
yalie5
Hikaru 808
yalie5
Hikaru 808
yalie5

tch... no kidding... really kids need to go home and sleep all day once in a while. wink
Actually it goes like this: Wake up, go school (sometimes they fall asleep in class), got to club or Jyuku, then go home, study, then go sleep around some early time in the morning/dont sleep at all. And my school has 6 classes every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. 7 classes every Wednesday, and Friday.  

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:26 pm
Hikaru 808
wiim
heh heh, Not yet. I havent even graduated HS yet. xd I`m a exchage student. My english teacher wants me to come back and teach at Moriyama HS if and when i do get into the JET Program. mrgreen
Oh. Haha, I misread your previous message. I thought you said, "Me, the ALT..." But now I know you were talking about you and the ALT, named Abby. Heh heh. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:46 am
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim
Oh. Haha, I misread your previous message. I thought you said, "Me, the ALT..." But now I know you were talking about you and the ALT, named Abby. Heh heh. sweatdrop
Heh heh. It happens. I miss read stuff most of the time I`m all lost or tired. xd  

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:52 pm
Hikaru 808
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim
Heh heh. It happens. I miss read stuff most of the time I`m all lost or tired. xd

must be from the sleep deprivation... and you school schedule sounds really lousy... i am so glad i'm in america even though i am getting inferior schooling... well at least i can sit on my fat a** during vacation and sleep till at most noon blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:16 am
I see you in your signature... eek  

cold_blooded_chick

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:23 pm
cold_blooded_chick
ninja Who?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:34 am
Hikaru 808
cold_blooded_chick
ninja Who?
Just a question about your signature photo...Are all those books your's or just there to fill up your bookshelf?  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:48 am
wiim
Hikaru 808
cold_blooded_chick
ninja Who?
Just a question about your signature photo...Are all those books your's or just there to fill up your bookshelf?
You should see the whole shelf. Most of it is filled with manga. Most of the manga consists of Dragon Ball series. xd and the other parts of the the shelves are text books.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff