Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:52 pm
"what who said that?!" she jumped up  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:24 am
"Come outside at night and I'll show him to you if you wish. You just have to say the word."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:44 am
"who said what?" standing up quickly looking around. "i didn't see anyone come by."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:21 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
"Come outside at night and I'll show him to you if you wish. You just have to say the word."

"yes i do!" she sat down and waited till night fall  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:27 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

*ShadowSora goes behind the shack and comes out in the shape of Sora(since it is dark it looks more like Sora than in morning)*imitates Sora's voice*"Hey Kairi long time no see. Sorry I had to leave to fight heartless, nobodies, and the Organization."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:03 am
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

*ShadowSora goes behind the shack and comes out in the shape of Sora(since it is dark it looks more like Sora than in morning)*imitates Sora's voice*"Hey Kairi long time no see. Sorry I had to leave to fight heartless, nobodies, and the Organization."

she turns around "sora!" she runs to him and hugs him *like in KH2* "i missed you never leave again"  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:07 am
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

she turns around "sora!" she runs to him and hugs him *like in KH2* "i missed you never leave again"
"Yea I know I won't. Though due to the non-stop fight to save the world I've somehow lost my memories up to when I first started fighting. Can you help me restore them?"(sorry if it sounds to computer like)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:10 am
"is this the guy who fell from the sky?" stands up and walks to him. "hey!, you look familier." walks over to him and kiari  

dante_sparta

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:42 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Yea I know I won't. Though due to the non-stop fight to save the world I've somehow lost my memories up to when I first started fighting. Can you help me restore them?"(sorry if it sounds to computer like)

"yes i will!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:21 pm
Name:ROXAS
Weapon:uitma wepon and finrr
Appearance:ROXAS but always in the black cloak
Past:dont have one only soras past
Discription:Looks like ROXAS

EJ0519

EJ0519

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"yes i will!"

"Kairi" ( A voice said in hear head)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:25 pm
ROXAS0519
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"yes i will!"

"Kairi" ( A voice said in hear head)

"whos that?" she says back to the voice  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:16 am
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"yes i will!"
"Thank you."*thinks to self*"Ha this will be easy to find how to defeat Sora."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:23 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"yes i will!"

*to self*haha no one will ever know my secret!" *to sora* first before i help you go talk to riku he will help you train okay?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:32 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"yes i will!"

*to self*haha no one will ever know my secret!" *to sora* first before i help you go talk to riku he will help you train okay?"
"Okay thanks again."*thinks to self*"Ha foolish girl you will feel my fury soon enough."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff