Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:53 pm
Some dark spirits come over and sit by Anpu, we all watch Ebony carefully and are ready to kill her...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:58 pm
Anpu is to late to save vincent and revee but tifa is no where to be found .cloud killed marline and denzle. then ebony teleaported to where yufie and tifa were and put up a force feild ready to fight with roxas cloud kadaj loz yazoo vincent and reeve agenst tifa and yuffie.NOBODY ELSE can disturbe them  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Yuffie goes outside."i guess i should visit tifa now. its a good thing where meeting up today."Yuffie calls tifa."hey tifa, lets meet up at the usual spot ok?" "yea, that spot. ok see you soon." Yuffie pickes up her weapon and walks off.
Yuffie walks and sees tifa."Tifa."Yuffie waves hi. Tifa waves back and goes over to Yuffie. "come on lets go.""right behind you."
((im playing as tifa to. when if says something it will be in red.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:02 pm
I walk in and say, "None of you mortals will survive.." I smile evilly, then say, "Feel the wrath of the devil!" I make spikes come up out of the ground and one stabs tifa. Flames twist and turn all around the room, setting things ablaze. Many wolves come from the darkness and attack, eating anything they can get.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:11 pm
( what side are you on?!?!)

she speaks back"I am no mortal" then she turns in to rays of light and dark you can hear my voice from every where "if you kill me i will keep comming back no matter what" then i apper back to normal form with pure white angle wings and pure black demon wing behind that" i am watched by the rullers of dark and light you have no idea what you are dealing with."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:14 pm
Name: Cloud Strife
User Image
Description/Background Information: Cloud is an ex-member of Shin-Ra's private military, known as "SOLDIER". Cloud is recruited to perform a mission for "AVALANCHE", the anti-Shin-Ra resistance movement. Cloud is cold and unsociable to the other members of the resistance, but he soon is shown to have a lighter side, especially around Aerith, a young woman who is being pursued by Shin-Ra's paramilitary team, The Turks. Now he is a simple delivery boy for Strife Delivery Service. At least... that's what he says.
Weapon: First Tsurugi (First Sword)
Male or Female: Male  

Huggable Band Nerd

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:15 pm
(I WAS on your side, but u put me in a box!)

"You have no idea who YOUR dealing with!" I turn into a vicious, gargantuan demon dragon, I use my spiked tail and slam the walls, the building falls down on everyone except me and Ebony.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:24 pm
"alright you think you can beat me?" she yelled some thing "TYNG MUNT DYGA YHJPECC BUFANC!" then anub went back down to her normal size  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:26 pm
"Ebony....." I spoke softly, "I-I thought we were friends..." I fell to the ground, my breathing got slower, as well as my heart beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:32 pm
I shut my eyes, and my heart beat got dangerously slow. I reached out for Vincent's hand, but some of the building fell on my body. Only a little bit of the walls stood up. My whole body was covered in dust, rock and wall.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:33 pm
"key word "thought" hello i dont need friends i need allys . like nice little rufas who gave me mother " she tosses the box to kadaj then he turned into seprioth "as i said i thought you were stronger then you were before"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:34 pm
"Sephiroth. You're... You're back? No, it's not possible. I destroyed you."  

Huggable Band Nerd

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:36 pm
The color of my blood and veins turned white. my face became extremely white, and i stopped breathing. I was still alive, but couldn't move, breathe or anything...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:42 pm
then every bodys mind was back*cloud vincent roxas and reeve
ebony flew away then dove into the building at 125 mph  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:43 pm
Tifa and Yuffie watch. "Cloud. there you are.". "hi cloud"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items