Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Are there any real SERIOUS tekken pplayers here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayane Kriyo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:24 pm
I want to be in one tourney at the least, and I want to play other good players. I've only played one good player, but I have inproved since then.

Plus, all the good player are 30 mins. from where I live, while I'm stuck with scrubs at another mall 5-8 mins. from where I live. I'm not old enough to drive either.

To answer your question, yes, I happen to have enough free time to play seriously. I have some knowledge of frame data, and I can punish. I'm still learning, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:09 am
Kool, if you want to be realy serious you can look around on the internet and find different ways of improving. One way i improved when i started was that i would record my best moves on practise and then tried to beat myself it realy helps if your just starting to become a ultimate player.

Taz06

Half Man-half otaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:52 am
of couse im a hardcore player!. in winter, and when the room is cold, iget so wored up I take my shirt of and everyone's like," aren't u hot?" and im like "no! JInpachi u you cheating whore!!!"
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:16 am
Im a OBSESSED Tekken Fan!!! I've played it so long I practically know every one's moves and 10hit combos for 7 characters( Hwoarang, Julia, Kazuya, Jin, Devil Jin, Eddy and Law) Being able to use everyones moves lets me use Mokujin, my 2nd favorite character. (Hwoarang being the 1st)  

Kuya-kun

Malice the dark jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:42 pm
Let's just put it this way with me... me and my friend Tony... all we do is play eight straight hours of Tekken 5. The two fighters are almost always Yoshimitsu and Raven. We practice and practice and practice. We are not very fond of 10 hit combos, but, hey, he tries to get them off on me. I kepp trying to nail him with suicide, but, then again, I always do Kamikaze to him, then turn into Kamikaze to healing stance. It pisses him off that kamikaze doesn't hurt me. He wins half the time, but, that's just because I either show off too much, or I am dead focused on getting one move out on him. I'm just ******** crazy! One time, when the match started, I anticipated his move and he decided to jump over me. Here's the anticipation. I performed suicide immediately and nailed him! HAHA! It was beautiful! Yeah... what do you think now? Gotta love Yoshimitsu! Oh, here's some knowledge on yoshimitsu for ya:

He is in every tekken, every soul calibur and he made a cameo in Death by Degrees. I think you have to fight him, not sure. He is also pretty much the Grim Reaper in Tekken 5. His moves deal with taking and giving life. You can't argue with that fact.

Oh, BTW, who lives in Albany, NY? I want to play someone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:47 pm
Malice the dark jester
Let's just put it this way with me... me and my friend Tony... all we do is play eight straight hours of Tekken 5. The two fighters are almost always Yoshimitsu and Raven. We practice and practice and practice. We are not very fond of 10 hit combos, but, hey, he tries to get them off on me. I kepp trying to nail him with suicide, but, then again, I always do Kamikaze to him, then turn into Kamikaze to healing stance. It pisses him off that kamikaze doesn't hurt me. He wins half the time, but, that's just because I either show off too much, or I am dead focused on getting one move out on him. I'm just ******** crazy! One time, when the match started, I anticipated his move and he decided to jump over me. Here's the anticipation. I performed suicide immediately and nailed him! HAHA! It was beautiful! Yeah... what do you think now? Gotta love Yoshimitsu! Oh, here's some knowledge on yoshimitsu for ya:

He is in every tekken, every soul calibur and he made a cameo in Death by Degrees. I think you have to fight him, not sure. He is also pretty much the Grim Reaper in Tekken 5. His moves deal with taking and giving life. You can't argue with that fact.

I think Dark Eiji does. I'll contact him and let you know.  

Icege

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:06 pm
Malice the dark jester

i live in buffalo NY, only an eight hour drive...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:29 am
Im not the best fan, but I will drive you bonkers with Christie! wink  

Musicalchick

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:11 am
Musicalchick-Amy
Im not the best fan, but I will drive you bonkers with Christie! wink
rolleyes she has no idea what she's talking about  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:06 am
Anyway, should I start posting here? I think I'm pretty serious... I go to tourneys (two so far crying ) And I really wanna improve my combos and gameplay in all... not like there are many tournaments around here but I got complimented a couple times by other player there...  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:28 am
*wakes up* Huh? I thought I had replied here already?

I've been a huge fan of the game ( especially the storyline and characters ) since I was 12. Seriously, a HUGE fan.
And I played a lot, but not very well...

I became serious last March, which I guess is relatively late, when I bought Tekken 5. I found my "sensei(s)" in August or September, and after that my gameplay has improved a lot.

So yes, I'm serious. My parents must think I'm crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:57 am
Nathaniel Gecse
on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd be an 8 to 8.5 of seriousness

I'm about a 9  

Fire Dragon 87

mwahness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:39 pm
hmm..i dunno...i'm serious with improving my game if that's what you mean...my friends actually think that i'm the best player among us but that's nothing to brag about since i haven't been into a tourney...

i usually try to fight players who I know are better than me, just to see how i stack up against them...and i do get beat a lot...

i don't mind losing...it only drives me to improve my game...i usually take losing as a learning experience...

yeah well...something like that...

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:35 am
Fire Dragon 87
Nathaniel Gecse
on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd be an 8 to 8.5 of seriousness

I'm about a 9

I'd say I'm like... 8 or something.. When I play, I play as hard as I can and I always try to learn something new with each character.. I don't know if I'm good or not... I guess I'm somewhere between average and good, but I'm not a pro, not even near..  

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

Black_Hado

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:54 am
ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO 10 I AM THE SHIZZNITe!!!! Yes i do brag. When it comes to the KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT i am a child prodigy, I've been undefeated since age 13. Tournaments in my local areas left "so called" TEKKEN playaz broke and me much much richer!!!! I use Hwoarang or Heihachi c** and fight me any of you!!!!!!!!!! I kno never ending comboz, the world's most annoying jugglerz, and even glitches that expose every character to an open attack. FIND ME-FIGHT ME-AND PERISH!!!!!! or add me if u want to LIVE!!!!!hahahah.......i acted like i'd actually spare u. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl stare stare stare rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff