Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
do u hate when preps say they love a7x and cant name asong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OblivionsGarden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:46 pm
I know this girl who used to be my friend and a few weeks ago I saw her wearing an A7X shirt and I swear I was about to smash her face into the desk. She is a big poser. I bet if I asked her what her favorite song was she would give me one my favorites from COE because she doesn't know any other of their cds (and she copies me xp ). I think I intimidated her though, she hasn't worn it since. When I was friends with her she kept saying she liked the same song as me (that's when all I listened to was City Of Evil). Whenever I brought the subject of A7X up she would say how they were cool but never really said anything about the music or them (not like oh he's hot, but about them). I doubt she could tell me any of their names without looking at my website. It may just be me but I just ******** hate her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:49 am
haha. sometimes I find it funny they're all "um...like, that one...that., uh...they sing, yah."

but I'm amused easily. xp  

Mr. Noob.

RxAxWxRRainbowCrayon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:01 am
This girl did that and another said Vengeance was Gates User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:39 am
Yeah i hate that too.  

whileiwander

Formally known as xEvilx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 pm
Darkend Angel Wings
i hate all the preppy ditzys who say "like omfg i like love like avenged sevenfold like hehe.". and at my school almost all of the "popular" preps are dressing in band teshirts that when i ask "whats ur favorite song" or"which cd do u like the best" they answer like i dont know. the lead singer is just like really hott. and yes thats what i have heard. theres this group of girls who claim to love avenged sevenfold. and i asked them "ok whats ur favorite song" and one girl said "idk they just look cool" who aggrees with me that all preps need to die? or at least leave our bands alone!!!

It's the same at my school ...not alot of people know who they are but they look cool so thats it...They have to like them... scream ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:03 pm
I don't only think that one needs to know OF a song to be a true fan, but you should have the knowledge and guts to sing part of one, too. Hehe. I walk down the street listening to my iPod all the time singing such wonderful fruits of our modern music world as M.I.A. and Chapter Four. Preps must Die!  

Chasenakhe

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:17 pm
I dont pay much attention to trend whores. In another month something new will come along and they will go gawk at that.

But god I think it was my freshman year and this little blonde supposed model cheerleader was trying to impress me with all her little ads or whatever and I frankly didnt give a s**t. So then she thought she could be my friend by saying what a badass she use to be. But one day me and my friend Roman were sitting in English messing around with his bass *Dont ask why he bought his bass to class lmao* I was yelling at him because he was playing the intro of Unholy Confessions wrong *love that song* So Taylor turns around and starts asking about what we were talking about and playing. Roman decides to play nice *or becasue hes really horny lmao* and explains its a song by avenged sevenfold. She starts freaking out and making up some lie how she made out with Matt and could get me a backstage pass to see them if I went to this party of hers. I basically got fed up half way through and we will say I just told her to shove it. She said 'I resist you'. Im like 'Its resent blondie'. She was nearly in tears... gotta love those classic blonde moments lmao.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:22 pm
It bugs me a little bit but I could care less if they like them or not.

Its if they actually buy the songs, not use limewire. People should support their bands.  

dissolved-into-denial

Symphonic Aria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:30 pm
I will admit that it does get annoying. Damn MTV peoples...that's what me and my friends call them, haha. I watch MTV myself and I do say they're hot sometimes, but I like them because of their music. It's awesome!! I do have prep friends that like Avenged, but it's for the same reason I do, so they're on the okay list. Everyone who just likes them because of their looks should just go and rot. >.> <.<

I said nothing. ^ ^;;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:59 pm
Im sure they can all name Bat Country lmao. What bothers me is when people call them Avenge Sevenfold, I hear that all the time.  

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

Emiri Sioux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:00 pm
Well first of all define "prep". Do you mean unintelligent people who repeatively use slang to try to sound "cool" and cover up their own stupidity, people who wear main brand clothing like "Abercrombie & Fitch", "Holister", and "American Eagle", guys who wear the main brand t-shirt with shorts and sandles and blonde hair("Sandle-fags"), or all of the above?
I wouldn't be suprised if people like that knew about Avenged Sevenfold because they tend to only know things that show up on television, the radio, or are sold at main stores such as wal-mart and target. If it's popular and not hard to get ahold of; they'll find out about it. Because they are lazy and let music come to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:54 am
Im sooo happy.I finally found my a7x beanie! Yay!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen Its like, my baby.I missed it so much.-hugs hat-  

I_dont_loveyou

Grognak

Original Humorist

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:11 pm
the only reason they say that at my school is because of GH2.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:22 pm
It isnt THAT ******** up at my school. I see older kids wearing their shirts, but atleast their in bands !  

hit_man_106

Debbrs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:48 pm
i'm not a fan of the word prep. to tell you the truth

the 'preps' in my school dont listen to that kind of music [but alt. in becoming more popular with them]. i can see how that can be annoying.

i mean there was this time not too long ago when i had a little piece of heaven as my myspace song and these two really annoying girls were like 'your song is cute [:'
that song is far from cute.

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces