Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 088 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:17 pm
Veretta slowly opened her eyes to see Xan was sitting next to her.She had been unable to move though that didnt stop her from listening.....She slowly tried to get into a sitting position,wincing as the pain shot up her arm.Hey.....that jerk....flirting with Morrigan.I shoudve known.....She looked over at him she was pouting a little."What did you do that for you pervert."Of coarse she was just kidding...or maybe she wasnt."Its not nice you know to flirt with other girls when your lover is listening you know?"She smiled and tugged at his hand a little.She looked at the cards he was playing and yawned a bit.

Midnight jumped up on Veretta's lap and gave her a frown."Okay..umm Veretta no one gets laid while Im living here okay?"The little cat sat down on the edge of the bed licking his paws.

Raven frowned and pushed him off the bed with a loud ThUD!"My business is none of your so stay out of it okay?"She looked kind of sad as she stared at her hands as if they were filthy.She seemed like she was going to cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:30 pm
User Image Xan jumped at her voice. He dropped the cards and swiveled aroun on his chair to look at her. "Your awake? Look... that wasn't what you think. I didn't think she would... I'm sorry". He looked at the cat. "I don't think it's your call, cat. You wanna live somewhere convinient, try my dorm... I dunno where it even IS yet! That, or a dumpster!"
He looked at the bottle. "oh and you gave her this?" He turned to Veretta. Fleabag says you should tak that, sirum for your poison or somthin'.
He looked down at her checking out her hands. "I know it feels this way. Iv'e done the same thing as you.... I guess you don't need to blame it on yourself. You were only trying to escape...If you remember that much. If it's still all blurry, it'll all come to you. But just so you know... I.. I'm sorry. I should've... I promised nothing would had happened to you." He looked up. "I suppose assasinating people that deiserve it is different from killing innocents. But think, you DID kill a menace to the science world as well. Gorden Krypt..that b*****d."

He sighed deeply and turned and kissed her hand... "Take care yeah? I'm leaving Ria for a day. Iv'e got another off campus course to do.." He stood up an headed for the door. He had left his beers, cards, cigerettes and battle gloves on the table. The shut behind him and his footsteps vanshed down the hall.

((I'm not on Later. C u Tomoz))  

Muzz Xandre

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:31 am
MOrrigan walked up to ravens door and knocked, "Raveeennn!!" she yelled, "its me MOrrigan just checking if your ok?" she punched the door, making a kinds of kniock and again and again, as she didnt answewr, she pulled her hair back and plaited it and tied it at the end she then procceded to knock louder, "RAVEN!!" she yelled, "open up!!!" she rolled herr eyes, "jeez wake up woman!!" The plait that was almost waist length banged agasint her back. some boys walked past that had seen her in the buff the day befre, "look its the naked lady, man you look fitter without clothes on but with clothes is good too." MOrrigan spun round, "move or ill morph your arses into dildos and youll get your fair share of nakedness ill just make suer they throw them away after usage." the boys ran off, "kids!" she muttered and began to knock on the door yet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:23 am
Saki opean the door"Umm can I help you are u a friend of Ravens?" she smiled shes inside please come in!  

Higes_Girl

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:34 am
"oh thanks." she said walking in, "sorry who are you?" she asked walking over to the chari next to raebns bed who ws asleep, "jeez she could sleep through world war 3!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:43 am
Saki laughed "Ohh i'm sorry my name is Saki whats yours?". Saki turned and look at the girl "I'm new here i just got here a few days ago how long have you been here?".  

Higes_Girl

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:44 am
MOrrigan puts out her hand, "im Morrigan, nice to meet ya." she looked at Raven, "im kinda new few days ago, these guys were the first i met." she nded," how old are you you look abit young ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:56 am
"Ohh i'm only 15 it's very nice to meet you too Morrigan" Saki looked at Raven too"Do you think we should wake her up?"  

Higes_Girl

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:58 am
"and get our heads torn off?" she shakesher head, "no just leave her, im 16 bay the way well 17 in a few days." she smiled and looked back at morrigan, "somehow i dont think shes gonne be happy to see me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:11 am
Saki laughed"yeah i guess so she can be scary at times but shes our firend so we have to love her right!". Saki smiled then had a confused look on her face"Have you met Kelly yet I really want to meet her?"  

Higes_Girl

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:21 am
Morrigan laughs,"its nto becuase shes scarier that she wont wanna see me." she loed at the girl, "yeh kelly, shes attacked my leg the other day, quite a stong grip for a little kid."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:26 am
"Yeah I heard she was training to be an angel but she failed alot of her tests... I feel bad for her... I hope she makes it this time so she doesn't go..well you know".  

Higes_Girl

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:29 am
"im helping her with the elven text, i was raised by elfs and faires so i speak her lanugage if you get me, becuase shes half fairy half elf, so she wont fail on my watch."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:26 pm
"Wow your half fairyand elf, you must be really powerful then..i didn't know she was one too thats soo cool!". Saki sat down in a chair she looked at Morrigan and smiled"Thats really nice that you will do that for her...oh I forgot do you want anything to eat or drink i'm sure Raven won't mind!"  

Higes_Girl

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:38 pm
Morrigan sile, "im adopted, i dont know my real parents." and she pointed to a fridge, "food will be in der if you want it."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff